WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Booker T vs Corey Graves?

Ever since WWE paired Cole/Graves/Booker T on the commentary booth on Raw, Booker has gotten the Saxton treatment from Cole/Graves. Cole would throw playful jabs at Booker's mistakes and Cory would downright make fun of him on a weekly basis. Some nights you can hear Booker get seriously heated at Corey. Now that Booker has been pulled back to PPV panel commentating he's been vocal about fighting Corey in a fist fight, blaming him for getting yanked on Raw.

So do you think this is a kayfabe thing where WWE is pulling a little wool sweater over our eyes trying to blur the line between reality and kayfabe? Or do you think it's legit and we're going to see Corey show up to work with a black eye one of these weeks?

I'm calling Booker T vs Corey Graves street fight at the pre show for Wrestlemania.

Join WZCW now.

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail : 02-04-2018 at 07:08 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:12 PM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

Corey had his career cut short due to concussions.

Somehow I don't see this happening.

He was probably only saying what he was told to say anyway. I doubt Vince would let Corey go off script
Old 02-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Kensuke "Jinsei" Shinzaki

Hakushi is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Graves is done... if there would have been an option for him to return, it wouldn't have been against Booker.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I dont think Graves is at fault ....you can blame the writing and or Vince.....They liked Corey wailing on Saxton so much that they decided to do the same thing again with Booker as they saw the two as interchangeable...I sadly will not be suprised if we see the same thing happen with Coach (although maybe if we are lucky Coach and Graves will team up on Cole)
Old 02-05-2018, 02:19 AM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

It's a work. Everything in wrestling is.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:13 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Booker made comments on his podcast recently that he blames Graves for him no longer being Raw commentator, taking issue with all the various jabs he's endured, saying he'd kick his ass if he saw him outside of the job, etc..

I don't take any of it seriously, though I suppose it's always possible that Booker could be serious. Still, I'm 95% certain its all a work. By the slim chance that it isn't, it's not Corey Graves' fault that Booker T spouts nonsensical, contradictory gibberish 90% of the time. Again, just on the slight chance that Booker has legit heat with Graves, Booker should've stuck to his "shucky-ducky, quack-quack" stuff instead of trying to be some sort of serious analyst.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 02-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

Cole was starting to make fun of Booker too. It started off as little jabs, but by the end he was doing it just as much as Graves.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:40 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Booker T was just plain bad on the mic. I would rather have JBL again then him there and can understand if Corey and Cole got irritated by him. Not that both of them are "cream of the crop" themselves but still I can at least stand them.

Dont think it would be a match if you dont count crazy Booker maybe trying to kick Graves ass outside of WWE.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This is a way for Booker to "escape with his dignity" from the situation. If it's remotely legit, he is released tomorrow... you can't legit threaten a fellow worker in the media, especially one with known concussion issues. If anything ever did happen, Booker would be down for basically attacking a disabled person... he'd be back inside.

Much as Foley was able to use that he had his moment with Vince where he told him "you will never talk to me that way again..." to cover what in effect is an embarrassing demotion/firing. This is Book trying to rebuild some credibility for the same. In truth, Corey probably COULD take a much older man... but he'd be smart enough not to get involved.

I do find it interesting that the JBL Out people didn't point out that Graves was kind of doing it to Booker...

At best it's a work to boost his ego with Corey's blessing, at worst, Corey...he's coming for you....
Old 02-05-2018, 12:10 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm not sure what the whole point of this is unless Booker is being 100% serious, which I highly doubt. Graves can't get into the ring again, that's a pretty well known fact so again... what's the point? I don't know if Booker and Graves came together and said "let's get something going so we can make a push towards a Mania match," or Booker's just going into business for himself but the situation is strange.

If this was a shoot, Booker would be gone tomorrow. You can't publicly threaten an employee and you sure as hell can't say you're going to whoop his ass if you see him "on the street." But again, shit's a work. A work that has no endgame as far as I can tell.