WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-31-2018, 05:29 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Bring back Hulk Hogan as the Wrestlemania 34 Host

I fell that enough time as past now that they could bring back Hogan into the fold and the wouldn'T get a lot of backlash from the media over it. Most fans want this to happen someday anyway and would pop huge for a Hogan return so why not bring him back to host mania this year since he did such a good job 4 years ago at the same venue. It would be such a cool moment to start the show with the one guy fans never expected would come back. Have him got his generic promo and thanks the fans that stuck with him through everything that happened in his life and Then you could do have either vince mcmahon or a low card heel come in and interrupt him, he push hogan and hogan does his 3 punch and big boot combination and then real american start playing and he pose for the crowd and outside of one or two backstage segment, you don'T use him for anything else unless they have some big surprise that they need the host to reveal to the live crowd.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:08 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I fell that enough time as past now that they could bring back Hogan into the fold and the wouldn'T get a lot of backlash from the media over it.
You're wrong. He would get plenty of backlash and the focus would mainly be on his racism and cheating on his wife. But more the racism.

Quote:
Most fans want this to happen someday anyway
They do? Source?

Quote:
and would pop huge for a Hogan
Not sure if true. If I am a fan at this event, I'm probably at least waiting to see how the black people in my section react before I make a peep. Granted if the black people in my section react not negatively I'm still pretty tired of Hogan and don't feel like he is much of a performer any longer.

Quote:
return so why not bring him back to host mania this year since he did such a good job 4 years ago at the same venue.
Wait, are we talking about the "Silverdome"? Hogan was not worth the money in his last return. He flubs lots of lines, looked stupid, and didn't nearly the reaction he got ten or so years ago. Even without the racist stuff, his ability and therefore stock had dropped significantly.

Quote:
It would be such a cool moment to start the show with the one guy fans never expected would come back.
So you're paying a guy to show up as a surprise? You know this makes his appearance worthless from a monetary perspective. Not to mention the fans in attendance who don't know how to react seeing a man they don't like or at best seeint a man who they don't know what kind of man he is.

Quote:
Have him got his generic promo and thanks the fans that stuck with him through everything that happened in his life
Ugh, and people complain about Steph's promos.

Quote:
and Then you could do have either vince mcmahon or a low card heel come in and interrupt him, he push hogan and hogan does his 3 punch and big boot combination
Now I know that you're joking unless you get off on seeing a 70ish year old man's back and spine pop of their body when they hit the mat.

Quote:
and then real american start playing and he pose for the crowd and outside of one or two backstage segment, you don'T use him for anything else unless they have some big surprise that they need the host to reveal to the live crowd.
No
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 01-31-2018, 06:28 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Before WM 34 Hogan hadn't made a WM appearence since WM 21, if I'm not mistaken. Nobody really missed him back then.

I don't really want to see Hogan back nor do I have interest in seeing Hogan at Wrestlemania, or any other legend for that matter, in 20+ minutes segment that could have been used to have a solid match on the show. Wrestlemania segments should just die. They offer nothing.

Wrestlemania 30 was cool, not because of Hogan though, but because you had those specific three legends share the same ring and the same time.

Best thing Hogan could do if he ever returns, is to get the crap beaten out of him by a top heel, in order to make him famous.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:16 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Stop saying dumb shit. Why would you want a 70 year old racist back. It's not worth the negative publicity. I would say right now that WWE has a clean of an image as it's had for a long time.

Just because you jizz all over old school wrestling doesn't mean everyone else does.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:19 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree they should bring him back, I don't think the media cares much about wrestling to be honest, We have had worse happen before and since and never heard much on the media about it, Different if it was said in a public setting but it was said in a private phone conversation in the heat of the moment, Mel Gibson said worse on the phone and he came back. Shouldn't be judging what people say in private I don't believe there is any adult on earth that has never done or said anything in private in the heat of the moment that they would be completely proud of it being shown all over the news.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:56 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Stop saying dumb shit. Why would you want a 70 year old racist back. It's not worth the negative publicity. I would say right now that WWE has a clean of an image as it's had for a long time.

Just because you jizz all over old school wrestling doesn't mean everyone else does.
How long must someone be unforgiven for saying a simple word?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't even do anything illegal.

No. Whoever leaked the tape of him saying the word did something illegal, as did Gawker for using it (why do you think Hogan won).

He was talking about one guy, one time, in a private conversation, ten years ago. If the conversation wasn't made public, no-one would have known.

So now we are going to hold people accountable forever for doing one thing wrong? Gee, you must be perfect if you have never done anything wrong (I know that you would never admit to doing anything wrong, ever (your mother's mistake was giving birth to you, for example).

Maybe people need to stop being overly sensitive and stop looking to get offended by the slightest thing, and stop wanting successful people to fail so that you can feel better about being a loser.

What, did what I say offend you, diddums? Get over yourself, and unless you are black, I don't see why you care about racism.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:23 AM

Sammi is looking to come up from OCW...

Keep that racist moron out of WWE. They dont need him
Old 02-01-2018, 05:02 AM

Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Get over yourself
The irony here is absolutely astounding.

Quote:
and unless you are black, I don't see why you care about racism.
Do you genuinely believe that? Honestly? It doesn't matter whether you're black or white, you can still stand up to and strongly dislike racism. I know it's difficult for you, but some people actually have this thing called empathy and they cannot understand why a person is treated like dirt due to the colour of their skin.

Anyway back on topic, would Hulk Hogan receive a pop? Probably, but would his appearance really add to anything? I don't honestly believe so. Besides I don't fancy seeing him trying to hit a leg drop due to the state of his body, it would be a tad uncomfortable to watch.

He's already had his Wrestlemania return, he doesn't need to do it again.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:20 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

So basically, you want Hogan back just because you think its cool. Okay, I get that.

WrestleMania is going to be a long enough show as it is. Factoring in the kickoff show, WrestleMania is going to be a minimum of about 6 hours and I personally want to see as much time as possible devoted to the here & now. The Revival said a little something on Raw about fans living in the past and even though it's just Vince sort of working the internet, I feel there's truth to it. Between Kurt Angle, Raw 25 and all the part timers who're going to be prominently featured at WrestleMania, there's too much nostalgia going around as it is so the last thing I feel like seeing is Hogan going out there, rambling on about this and that for 20 minutes before Curt Hawkins or some other jobber comes out so Hogan can beat him up.

I look at it in this light: if you can't wrestle and/or you don't really have anything meaningful or relevant to contribute to the show, then I'm not interested. This applies to Hulk Hogan or any other "host" when you get right down to it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 02-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
How long must someone be unforgiven for saying a simple word?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't even do anything illegal.

No. Whoever leaked the tape of him saying the word did something illegal, as did Gawker for using it (why do you think Hogan won).

He was talking about one guy, one time, in a private conversation, ten years ago. If the conversation wasn't made public, no-one would have known.

So now we are going to hold people accountable forever for doing one thing wrong? Gee, you must be perfect if you have never done anything wrong (I know that you would never admit to doing anything wrong, ever (your mother's mistake was giving birth to you, for example).

Maybe people need to stop being overly sensitive and stop looking to get offended by the slightest thing, and stop wanting successful people to fail so that you can feel better about being a loser.

What, did what I say offend you, diddums? Get over yourself, and unless you are black, I don't see why you care about racism.
I've done stuff wrong. I've mentioned in the forums I've done things wrong before. You think racism only applies to black people. Shut the fuck up with that nonsense you uneducated piece of shit. Racism can be applied to any situation.

You don't know shit about me so you dunno if I'm black, brown , pink, blue, purple, orange a winner, a loser or an average guy.

Cunt.