WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-02-2018, 04:01 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskyy View Post
Oh, this is giving me a headache. Why is it that when someone went out of favor, it is always creative's fault? I can give you a lot of reasons.
Because Creative is responsible for getting talents over and using the entire roster to its full potential? It's Bayley's fault for not getting over when she was squashed by Alexa?

Quote:
1. The nature of a match. It's either win or lose in a match, if it's going to tip the scale either way.
A wrestler can be made to look good in defeat. Again, Bayley was squashed by Alexa.

Quote:
2. The role of NXT and WWE. Whenever someone "graduated" from NXT, it creates a void for the next up and coming star in NXT. If you waited long enough, it might very well be you! In WWE is stagnant, those that are at the top are on the top. You have to displace them to rise to the top.
The Raw women's division is currently pushing 2 people. No reason 3-4 women can't be pushed.

Quote:
3. The capability of the superstar. If you're only a cup half filled with water, the creative only has half a cup to sip on. Sorry, this is not a half-empty, half-full scenario.
Bayley is more than capable.

Quote:
4. Push someone means not pushing someone else (usually at someone else's expense too, in many situations).
Push Bayley, Asuka, and Sasha then. Alexa can take a step back for a while.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
No need for name calling, if you don't agree with my opinion just say so and give a intelligent reply instead of calling me a retard for voicing my opinion.

When you start a reply by you're a fucking retarded it makes you reply null and void in my eye.

Now while I don't take your comment that seriously, I still going to reply to it. First of all, how over was bayley when she got called up? Really. Plus, what made bayley that over in NXT, it was her underdog character and her chasing her dream, by giving her the belt in the first few month, they completely killed anything that made her enjoyable. Underdog characters like bayley should be kept away from the belt as long as possible and you tell their story about how they will do anything to get the belt. The longer the chase, the better the reward. They didn't do that and it hurt her in the end.
Your shitty grammar and terrible grasp of the English language makes all your replies null and void in my eyes, but here I am still replying.

I will give you some credit, underdog characters should be built more around the chase of the title, I will agree with that. Bayley's big moment should have come on a bigger stage after a better build. The build was basically, Charlotte and Dana Brooke cheated Bayley out of a couple of wins, so Sasha comes out and cheats for Bayley.

And she was over enough that large chunks of people in the crowd had Hugger Section signs before she was called up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Yeah, nice talk from a Mod using the R word... real classy.
I didn't get this job because I was classy, I got the job because of the work I've put into multiple sections of the forum and having a good reputation among the higher ups. Calling someone a retard isn't against the rules. I've had the discussion with Sly before. If you feel otherwise, take it up with him, he is more than willing to listen to feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Forgot to put this in the original reply, but It's more of a sidenote then anything else but should a moderator suppose to set the example and not insult somebody else's opinion. It's not the first time that I saw you insult somebody on this board because you didn't like their opinion and I don't feel that you should be a moderator on this board if that's how you will act around people that you don't like their opinion.
Am I supposed to give everyone a pat on the head and tell them thanks for posting?

If I think you have a shit opinion, I'm going to tell you that you have a shit opinion. If you continue to have shit opinions and are constantly displaying lapses in basic level intelligence, I'm going to call your intelligence into question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
Also, unrelated tangent: I know wrestling master is a divisive figure among the forums, but calling someone a 'fucking retard' is not how you cohesivevly debate with someone.
I'm not trying to debate him, I'm trying to call him fucking retarded because he is fucking retarded. If I wanted to debate him, I would be polite.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:53 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

When Bayley was on NXT she was like in the top 5 of overall stars in that brand. She had a long babyface run as champion which normally can be boring with others, but it was fun with her. Even the first few months she was on the main roster it was good(I loved her winning at wrestlemania 33), but ever since she lost the title to Alexa Bliss it's been downhill since and couldn't imagine in 2015 and 2016 that it would be like this.

What's next for her? I don't know. I doubt a heel turn would work. I'm surprised she didn't start a good feud with Banks after she came back. In fact after Sasha won the title at summerslam, she should have kept it, turned heel, and had a good feud with Bayley which could have invigorated the latter. Like someone else said, she is too nice so I doubt she is going to be frustrated with her position and want to leave plus she seems to be happy just to be in wwe. I don't know, but I couldn't imagine this in 2015 and 2016.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote