WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-30-2018, 07:43 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't think Rocky can make it for Wrestlemania guys. But hey, Angle/Ronda vs HHH/Steph works for me!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:25 AM

Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...

Make no mistake, when I said main event I was referring to the last match on the WrestleMania card.

The big hole in my theory is Rousey appears to be on RAW. So, would she be a "free agent" until Mania and then swap brands with Asuka? WWE could also go with a Asuka/Charlotte/Ronda triple threat this year to both mask Rousey's in-ring deficiencies, and create a more intriguing matchup. I hear everyone saying Vince is obsessed with giving Roman yet another coronation but the last two WrestleManias in a row have attempted to do that. With the all female elimination chamber coming up, I wouldn't be surprised if the women close Mania this year, because as Heenan/Gorilla pointed out, WWE seems determined to mark as many firsts for women off their checklist as possible.

For those of you saying the Women's Rumble went on last because it was historic I agree. The biggest draw in the history of women's mixed martial arts main-eventing WrestleMania would be historic as well. I won't believe the Rousey/Steph mixed tag match rumors until they are confirmed on WWE TV. The angle with the Rock happened long ago and surely Stephanie McMahon's ego is not big enough for her to be Rousey's first on screen adversary. Oh, wait, of course it is.

I hope the answer to my original question is no, but I wanted to gauge the WZ Forums universe's opinion. Is WZ Forums Universe a thing? should it be a thing? No? Well, it was worth a try, and it was really lame.

Last edited by Logisticalbooker86 : 01-30-2018 at 09:30 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote