WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2018, 09:55 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...
Default RAW, January 22nd 2018 (25th Birthday Celebration) - Then, Now, Forever...

THE PAST!

Quote:
January 11th 1993 - a new weekly episodic television show premiered from the diminutive midtown Manhattan Center in New York City. 25 years on, and with a quarter of a century's worth of history behind it, what was once a marginal one hour show on the then World Wrestling Federation's weekly calendar has morphed, evolved and all the rest into a three-hour marathon-like flagship. Here's to you RAW! Thanks for all the memories that have been and those that are still to come...
THE PRESENT!

Quote:
Tonight the action is uncut, uncooked, uncensored, RAW! So sayeth Vincent Kennedy McMahon and "Macho Man" Randy Savage live at ringside and they aren't wrong. A simulcast across the city of New York from the aforementioned Manhattan Center (featuring Jerry "The King" Lawler and Good Ol' JR!) and the Barclays in Brooklyn is one heck of a way to celebrate with all the current stars of RAW (and a few from SmackDown including WWE Champion AJ Styles and figureheads Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan) being on hand alongside a whole cavalcade of legends. Our billed main event sees one of the most prestigious championship's in all of WWE defended as the Miz looks to reclaim the coveted Intercontinental Championship from the ...ahem..."Big Dog" Roman Reigns. You can be sure there's going to be action aplenty alongside that final build toward the Rumble on Sunday.
THE FUTURE..?

Quote:
Blasts from the past are promised. Clashes from the present are guaranteed. But what of the future? This Sunday is the Royal Rumble and with it comes to Road to WrestleMania. Rumours have been circling about certain "Deadmen" walking once more and into the lions den of a dream match versus big match players no less. Can we expect a potential Mania main event to be set-up this evening? And that's not all, fresh faces like The Revival, have promised to make examples of legends past. Can they prove the NXT moniker of 'The Future is NOW' right? And speaking of NXT, will their presence be felt this evening? So many questions. So little time.
So, to Paraphrase a Wise Man, If You're Ready for RAW's 25th Birthday, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!*

*He's Here Too BTW, so DTA...
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Aw yea

Tonight should be a fun time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:59 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

*Drew Gulak voice* Heck Yes!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:05 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

YEP!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I'm excited for tonight

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
Old 01-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Looking more forward to tonight than most PPVs on the calendar.

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I'm guessing that Enzo gets the night off.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 01-22-2018, 05:16 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I'm guessing that Enzo gets the night off.
Bruh, I think we know what you're talking about...

Seriously though, if those allegations turn out to be true: He's gonna have more than just one night off.

For those not in the know: http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/enz.../#.WmZg50xFxdg

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 01-22-2018, 05:33 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

What Enzo Amore has been accused of sexual assault? What a piece of shit.

Oh Happy Birthday Pat Patterson.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Yikes. What a slimebag.

Join WZCW now.