WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-18-2018, 06:55 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia: NXT Tag Team Championship - The UE VS The AOP

After defeating the Street Profits in a #1 contender's match on last night's episode of NXT, the Authors of Pain move onto TakeOver: Philly to challenge Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish for the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Should be a fun match but I see little chance of the AOP regaining the titles, partially because of Adam Cole and partially because I expect the Authors to be called up to the main roster before too long.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 01:11 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Will be a damn fine little match, but I think everyone sees a predictable ending inbound.

AOP is rumored to be headed up to the main roster after Mania, plus UE just won the belts, and UE as a whole are set to be the backbone of the show going forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:01 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There isn't a single reason The Authors of Pain regain the Tag titles here. Like mentioned above, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole are the future of NXT and their faces will be all over anything NXT related for the next year or so. I expect a good match, but a clean loss over such a dominating team that are also former champions will do wonders for the Undisputed Era. The UE continue their dominance in NXT and AoP take their dominance to Raw and manhandle us a couple of losers like Jason Jordan and Roman Reigns.

Hamler's Prediction: The Undisputed Era will retain the NXT Tag Team Championship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:41 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm not as sold as others are, it wouldn't be the first time NXT made a random, head scratching title change without much rhyme or reason behind it. I could see AOP winning them back and then dropping them again at Takeover: New Orleans right before they head up to the main roster. In fact, that would probably be my prediction... IF I didn't expect the other two titles to change hands as well. I doubt we're gonna see every championship change hands which is why I'm ultimately picking The Undisputed Era.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:38 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Good tag match, help establish the undisputed era and now they can move on and go back to their feud against sanity going into takeover, new Orleans.