come back in a stable 2 12.50%
never come back 10 62.50%
keep him out for a long period of time 2 12.50%
other 2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Hit Prince View Post
Ziggler will probably be on the Fastlane main event. He made some tweets about having an agent represent him so that Shane gives him something with WrestleMania implications and that sounded midly interesting.

It would be cool for Ziggler to have a manager like Abraham Washington from The Prime Time Players from 2012. A sports representative that would actually give Ziggler undeserved opportunities by sheer politics.
Worst thing about Ziggler is that they will never really push him, so I don't get why he has such a big spotlight on SD ever since 2016.

He should have laid down for the Miz back in their title vs career match. It would have been the perfect send off. The match was great, the drama was great, it would have brought the Miz so much heat and momentum and Dolph would have a memorable exit from the company.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote