WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bálor Club eh?
Please just let Karl be the talker, please just let Karl be the talker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
I wouldn't go that far: I've loved Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Big E, Elias Sampson, Chad Gable, Jason Jordon, The Four Horsewoman (especially Becky), Carmella and Alexa Bliss.
You misunderstand. What Full Sail does is cover up any deficiencies a wrestler has because they love everything. Under the much larger microscope that is the main roster, those deficiencies stick out like a sore thumb.

As far as Bayley, her character needs edge in the worst way. Her current character is a slightly retarded preteen in a sea of sharks. It doesn’t really work.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:43 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
It's because her character is very one dimensional. Even when given the chance to stretch it a little it was pulled back. Not saying it was Bayley's fault but it has hurt her.
Some of this does fall on the hands of bad writing, but honestly: I blame the character stagnating more. It's like she's stuck in the past, trying to live out the good days when she was the most popular wrestler in NXT and maybe all of WWE.

I can guarantee you now: She's never going back to that period unless there's a miracle.

Then again, I was never 100% sold on Bayley anyway (as i'm pretty sure everyone and their mother knows by now) so...go figure I guess?

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 01-08-2018, 07:49 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I love the new music for Matt, even if I would have prefered simple piano music to more fit what he had in TNA. But it's still good.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:50 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I tend to think Jeff is getting a rocket shoved in his anus upon his return, to capitalize on his completely unexplainable charisma.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:55 PM
DELETE!

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
You misunderstand. What Full Sail does is cover up any deficiencies a wrestler has because they love everything. Under the much larger microscope that is the main roster, those deficiencies stick out like a sore thumb.

As far as Bayley, her character needs edge in the worst way. Her current character is a slightly retarded preteen in a sea of sharks. It doesn’t really work.
Aren't Full Sail basically a part of the 'smart wrestling fan' side of IWC? I'm not really that surprised that would puff up a wrestler's good traits while ignoring the bad. That's part of the reason why so many fans get disappointed when they feel that an NXT superstar is 'struggling'. Even Bobby Roode has gotten this even though he's been strong the last few months and has been a highlight on SmackDown.

Is it justified? Sometimes: It's unfortunate to see how far people like Bayley, Rusev, Kalisto and Tye among others fell from grace. But there are reasons as other than 'WWE doesn't understand NXT' and bad writing. Sometimes, the gimmick doesn't translate to a bigger audience, other times they screw up at the worst possible time, and other times? It just isn't meant to be.

As for Bayley: What I think she needs to do now is this.

She needs to either,

A. Move to SmackDown and go on a tear there.

B. Take a temporary break for NXT and go on a little barnstorming tour.

Or C. Go heel ala Steve Austin in '01 or Rollins in '14.

I'd be all in for C, but I feel A is the most likely option.

P.S: 'WOKEN' MATT HARDY'S MUSIC IS AMAZING.

#WildcatWayz
Old 01-08-2018, 07:55 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Man this character is so brilliant.

He Like, laughs weird and stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:57 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post

Well because she never overcomes shit. Jobs hard even in her hometown.

That was the key to the character, she would overcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:59 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

That plus the fact that she is boring. Might be a nice person, but her gimmick is flat and her finisher is one of the worst on the main roster.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:00 PM
DELETE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

At this point, I question whether that'll be enough to fix her.

Either way: Things need to change for Bayley and honestly, I don't know if they will anytime soon.

#WildcatWayz