WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Hard Hit Prince's Avatar
Hard Hit Prince Hard Hit Prince is offline
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 522
Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default What's Your Favorite Wrestling Theme Song and Entrance?

WrestleMania has great many special entrances paired with amazing theme songs such as The Undertaker's with "Ain't No Grave" from Johnny Cash or even Bray Wyatt's WrestleMania XXX entrance, so much beautiful with the crowd, the band and the dancing. There are amazing entrances really.

SOME HELP


MY CHOICE


Minoru Suzuki's theme song must be my favorite. It's so different but really it gets m so hyped for the dude, even though I am not really a big fan of his work. Go for Kaze Ni Nare!
__________________
I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list,
and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em
.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:50 PM
Starkist's Avatar
Starkist Starkist is offline
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 28
Posts: 297
Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

I liked Angles theme when he was in TNA and came up through the entrance ramp floor.

I like Seth Rollins' theme song, Lesnars with the fireworks was better but his theme is good.

Goldberg's entrance and Triple H's entrance are both awesome.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Pika's Avatar
Pika Pika is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 240
Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Kenta Kobashi's return from cancer is better than any other wrestling entrance, but it's for reasons that won't be replicated again in history.

04-10-1990 Chono versus Onita's entrance. Just untouchable in the atmosphere. Dated, but the visual is just so unique and different we'll never get anything as interesting or cool again really within the current state of pro-wrestling.

Shinsuke Nakamuras Wrestle Kingdom 8 entrance is great.

Aj Styles Wrestle Kingdom 10.

Kenny Omega & Shinsuke Nakamura Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Kenny Omega Wrestle Kingdom 11.

Marty Scurll's entrance for Wrestle Kingdom 12 is a recent great addition.
Kenny Omega also had a cool entrance for his match with Jericho on that note.

Okada with the dinosaur and sword.

Rusev with the tank.

Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30.

Not really too into a majority of WWE's entrances because the vast majority of their product is watered down and simultaneously overblown. Destroys any real emotion and investment and isn't fitting for a pro-wrestling environment. They also don't really do pro-wrestling so whatever. At least Triple HHH was cool enough to let Code Orange play in NXT. They're nice people IRL and a band that had a lot of great hardcore / sludgy metalcore styled releases in the early 2010's.
__________________
Kenny Omega is daddy. Elias is daddy.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar
Jeff Deliverer of Mail Jeff Deliverer of Mail is offline
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Canada
Age: 42
Posts: 1,334
Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

WCW's Goldberg by far. It was so good they would sometimes cut to commercial in the middle of the entrance then when they came back he would start his ramp portion where he breathes in the firework smoke. Uppercut scream firework pops, fans going apeshit. It was just special as hell.
__________________


Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2018, 02:23 AM
M.V.W. M.V.W. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 35
Posts: 19
M.V.W. is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika
Kenta Kobashi's return from cancer is better than any other wrestling entrance, but it's for reasons that won't be replicated again in history.

04-10-1990 Chono versus Onita's entrance. Just untouchable in the atmosphere. Dated, but the visual is just so unique and different we'll never get anything as interesting or cool again really within the current state of pro-wrestling.

Shinsuke Nakamuras Wrestle Kingdom 8 entrance is great.

Aj Styles Wrestle Kingdom 10.

Kenny Omega & Shinsuke Nakamura Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Kenny Omega Wrestle Kingdom 11.

Marty Scurll's entrance for Wrestle Kingdom 12 is a recent great addition.
Kenny Omega also had a cool entrance for his match with Jericho on that note.

Okada with the dinosaur and sword.

Rusev with the tank.

Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30.

Not really too into a majority of WWE's entrances because the vast majority of their product is watered down and simultaneously overblown. Destroys any real emotion and investment and isn't fitting for a pro-wrestling environment. They also don't really do pro-wrestling so whatever. At least Triple HHH was cool enough to let Code Orange play in NXT. They're nice people IRL and a band that had a lot of great hardcore / sludgy metalcore styled releases in the early 2010's.
Sounds like a few entrances I need to go back and watch.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail
WCW's Goldberg by far. It was so good they would sometimes cut to commercial in the middle of the entrance then when they came back he would start his ramp portion where he breathes in the firework smoke. Uppercut scream firework pops, fans going apeshit. It was just special as hell.
Epic indeed! Really built the anticipation of his arrival.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Hollywood Naitch's Avatar
Hollywood Naitch Hollywood Naitch is offline
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Republic of Mancunia
Age: 31
Posts: 5,207
Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...
Default

HBK's entrance at WM 19 vs Jericho was awesome.

Triple H's regular entrance is probably my favourite 'normal' entrance of all time, apart from 'Taker obviously and original Kane when he was brand new and came out with the flames and red lighting.

Sandman's entrance through the crowd at ECW One Night Stand was amazing

The Brood's entrance through the ring of fire.

As for music? The Four Horsemen, Goldberg, Raven's 'never more' WCW theme, Evolution, nWo Wolfpac, DX and probably RVD's first theme in 2001,
__________________

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Wolf Pac's Avatar
Wolf Pac Wolf Pac is offline
Registered User
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,469
Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default





But just Austin's normal entrances alone were badass, epic and larger than life all in one. The glass shattering, BMF walk, the middle fingers on the second turnbuckle, the crowd going apeshit for him. His entrances were the epitome and definition of you know shit's about to go down. When you heard the glass, it was your ass.

Out of all of Austin's themes, I prefer his 1997 version (Hell Frozen Over V2) the best which was more slower and had more bass to it.



The Rock's 1998 Nation theme (Do You Smell V1) after he kicked Faarooq out of The Nation & assumed the role of leader and the second version of Do You Smell that he used from August to November are also my favourites and the best versions of his theme. His Corporation version with the electric guitar riffs was also great and another favourite.







And The Undertaker's 1998 Darkside theme is also a favourite of mine and is his best version IMO.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2018, 11:57 AM
tdmoon's Avatar
tdmoon tdmoon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Midwestern US
Age: 41
Posts: 149
tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Doesn't get much cooler than The Nature Boy making his entrance from a helicopter for his match against Ricky Morton at Great American Bash '86.

As far as regular entrances go, the Road Warriors coming out to Iron Man was perfect. One of the most iconic and savage metal songs of all-time blaring while the most physically imposing and dominant tag team of all-time strode to the ring was always an awesome sight.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Pay Per Ghost's Avatar
Pay Per Ghost Pay Per Ghost is offline
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Grassistan
Age: 30
Posts: 1,633
Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Pac View Post




But just Austin's normal entrances alone were badass, epic and larger than life all in one. The glass shattering, BMF walk, the middle fingers on the second turnbuckle, the crowd going apeshit for him. His entrances were the epitome and definition of you know shit's about to go down. When you heard the glass, it was your ass.

Out of all of Austin's themes, I prefer his 1997 version (Hell Frozen Over V2) the best which was more slower and had more bass to it.



The Rock's 1998 Nation theme (Do You Smell V1) after he kicked Faarooq out of The Nation & assumed the role of leader and the second version of Do You Smell that he used from August to November are also my favourites and the best versions of his theme. His Corporation version with the electric guitar riffs was also great and another favourite.







And The Undertaker's 1998 Darkside theme is also a favourite of mine and is his best version IMO.

I dig the AE love.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2018, 03:45 PM
BaconBits's Avatar
BaconBits BaconBits is offline
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
Age: 40
Posts: 542
BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default



If you didn't answer this, you're either too young or too deaf to have an opinion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNAnthem
We aren't into wrestling. We're into lulz.

Last edited by BaconBits : 01-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices