WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-30-2017, 09:08 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm hoping that WWE have enough sense that they are doing this so they can setup the split/feud between Rollins and Ambrose w/ Ambrose turning heel because he's pissed about being discarded. Ambrose needs the reset button bad as him as a face is just boring and has been going on much too long. I wanna see him as a heel just cutting people down and really going crazy ala Brian Pillman style (not gonna happen but one could only hope)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:29 PM
Knockout Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Heh, well so much for the Shield reunion lasting.

They had those great t-shirts and everything ... and ...

Ambrose injured so they have to stop it.

To me this looks like the last Shield reunion for quite a while as this Jordan replacing Ambrose has got to be a angle towards Dean feeling discarded by Rollins and turning heel and stabbing ROLLINS in the back somehow leading to a WM match between Dean and Seth. (side note, and Reigns obviously too big to last in the Shield much longer as he's looking to go on to beat Lesnar at WM for the Title)

I'm fine with this booking if this is the way it's leading to and Jordan gets a chance to build his character but holy smokes does Raw ever need to step up their tag team division game!!!

Raw Tag Division is embarrassing aside from Rollins (and Jordan now), Sheamus & Cesaro. I know the Revival are back but that's gonna take some work to get them going. This goes to show again how WWE shoots themselves in the foot by making certain teams complete jokes for so long that they can quickly stick them in a feud again and have it seem legit.

The WWE COULD have Gallows & Anderson and Miztourage's Axel & Dallas as credible tag teams but both have been jobbed to death and would need a lot of work to look credible. But, this is the hole WWE dug so it is better they start trying to crawl out of it than dig any deeper.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea they need to at least add s few teams to Raw. It’s time for the authors of pain to get the call up. There’s really nothing left for them in nxt.