WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-26-2017, 06:00 PM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

I think where all this is leading is the empending Ambrose heel turn. It will probably go something like Seth and Jordan will become friends and they’ll be backstage one night and Seth will eventually say yea you’re a better partner then Dean, and they will lead to Ambrose costing them the belts and start a feud if they still have them by then and personally I really dont
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:12 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I was quite surprised by the title change. It just seems so random. Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan....? My prediction would be that this eventually leads to some kind of feud between Rollins and Jordan at the next Raw brand PPV. It also depends on how long Dean will truly be out, whether short-term or long-term they could possibly use this for Dean turning heel. The biggest problem with this is how pointless it makes it for them to have split up American Alpha in the first place. Jordan goes over to Raw to work with his (kayfabe) father and work on his singles career. Then he goes and wins the Raw Tag Team Championship. Yeah, that happened. I'll give it a chance. It's just.... strange. If anything the silver lining is that Seth has another Tag Team Championship reign to add to his list of accomplishments.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:29 PM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

It is very weird. I dread every segment Jordan is in and I really liked Cesaro and Sheamus as champs. The raw tag team division is going to go nowhere but south because of this.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
Why would Jordan, somebody who's been looking for an opportunity each week, double cross his partner a week after winning gold?
Because he see being tag champ as a demotion and see feuding with Rollins as a better opportunity. Let's not forget that Jordan is playing a whining type of character and while not a official a heel, he still playing his character as a heel.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:31 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

As long as they don't throw the ol' swat vest on Jordan, I'm actually cool with it. I don't mind Jordan as much as he's an incredible talent in the ring. And Seth Rollins is one of the most consistent performers currently on WWE's roster. As great as the tag division matches have been for the last few months on both brands, the team of Jordan and Rollins will do the tag titles justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:09 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

In the grand scheme of things, I don't mind Jason Jordan and I think a lot of the negatives about him are typical internet fan exaggerations. That doesn't mean that Jordan doesn't have a few areas he should improve on, because he does, but I genuinely find it funny that some think that him being Angle's "son" is the worst WWE angle this year. Jordan has a good look and is pretty damn good inside the ring, he also has fans interested in what he's doing; sure he's getting booed, but heels are traditionally supposed to get booed and the heat he gets has fans interested in what he's doing, such as what we've seen with other non-internet darlings like Cena & Reigns, instead of the sort of heat where fans have no interest and change the channel, ala Jinder Mahal.

What shouldn't happen is Jordan being made a member of the Shield, don't put the black SWAT vest on him. Ambrose is out for who knows how long so put the Shield reunion on the shelf, start it back up later on down the road in a year or two or just slowly let it die down altogether. If Jordan is being inserted into a spot with angles planned for Dean Ambrose at some point down the line, then good for him because nobody can turn around and claim a year from now that the kid hasn't been or isn't being given ample opportunities to prove himself. It sucks that Ambrose got hurt but this is how opportunities sometimes come about.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't like it. They are pushing Jordan way too far. This leading to Jordan turning heel is stupid. Jason stands no chance against Rollins. Leading to an Ambrose heel turn in the future? Maybe, but any other wrestler could have ended up being Seth's partner.

My wish is that it leads to the whole Angle family turning on Seth and a Rollins vs Kurt Angle match.

If that's not the case then Finn Balor should have been Rollins' partner. They have big history and Balor needs a direction. Jordan already had the whole Angle's son thing going for him.

Or they are just turning Jason into the new heat magnet in order to turn Roman a face. Brilliant.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:37 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
I don't like it. They are pushing Jordan way too far.
Yea, that's the gimmick. Congratulations.

I was pumped to see this, as its a new direction for both Rollins and Jordan which can lead to ....

Insane matches with the revival

Insane matches with each other

an actual angle for Seth Rollins.

If this can lead to a barn-burner match between the two of them at Mania, all the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:57 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

If it wasn't already firmly etched in stone that Triple H vs Kurt Angle will be happening in New Orleans, because every Triple H feud has to involve a 6 month build up and by the time it happens no one cares, I would have loved to believe this would lead to Seth Rollins vs Kurt Angle at Mania. It does make me wonder if Ambrose wouldn't have been injured, would him and Rollins have won the titles on Monday again? They seem to be in a Joker-Batman feud with the Bar in that they will never stop fighting. I am hoping Ambrose is ready to go before Mania so the turn can happen leading to him vs Rollins at the big show. They certainly deserved to have a match at WrestleMania after their history together.

Jason Jordan is doing fine in his role. While it's basically a universal consensus that American Alpha shouldn't have been split up so soon, Jason is getting the whiney undeserving prodical son routine down and it will lead to everyone despising him even more every week he's on TV. There are a lot of scenarios that could play out with this and that makes it interesting.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:50 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan and Seth feud with each other while holding the tag titles. I generally like those angles as long as they don't overstay their welcome. The best thing for Jordan right now is that he keeps getting chances to show off his athletic ability, because he's got a ton of it. It wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to have Jordan/Seth face each other on a PPV before defending their titles on that same PPV. As long as they give Jordan the opportunity to show how much of a beast he really is, and having two strong matches on the same card would go a long way in proving that, he'll be fine. The Rumble is probably not the best time for this considering it's dual branded and there are now two Rumble matches, but the Raw PPV after the RR would make sense.

I'm probably in the minority, but I do see improvement from Jordan almost every week. Considering he's only been a singles competitor for a few months now, I think he's doing just fine. He's not necessarily a natural, and it make take a long while for us to see his payoff, but I see big things in Jordan's future. Let's not forget that it took people like HHH and The Rock a few years to hit their stride. A heel turn would obviously be the best thing for Jordan, but I don't think it needs to happen right away. This gray area character is working great right now so I see no need to change things up so quickly.