WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-23-2017, 10:47 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default 2017 Wrestling Awards Spam Thread

Why is Ember Moon on you guys' list? Did I miss something I thought she was ok.

I think Kevin head butting VKM is the biggest shocker of the year.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:33 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

This won't speak for everyone, but I know in a few conversations some of us have had there are a few reasons she gets listed.

When she first debuted and in her vignettes leading to the debut, she was built as this sort of supernatural or mystical character. I always thought they were going to play her up as a lycan or something. It was kind of interesting. They completely dropped it though, with no real reason given. Then, when she hurt her arm, they would just show her backstage in a hoodie and it killed all her mystique. Now she is just a female wrestler who wears colored contacts and has a furry belt on her trunks.

Her matches aren't bad, but they are super underwhelming. It doesn't help that you had the likes of Paige and Emma, the Four Horsewomen, and Asuka before her tearing the house down, but her matches are really just filler until she hits Eclipse. It is a cool finisher, but the finish is really all she has.

She also looks like a paper champion. She had two chances at Asuka, and came up short both times. She should have been moved to the back of the line, but instead she is the first champion after the champ that no one, including Ember, could beat. She doesn't feel like a real champ, and that whole passing of the torch segment where Asuka handed her the belt was contrived.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:04 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Not to re-open old wounds but she is basically the female Finn Balor, right down to how she has a badass entrance and finisher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

I never thought of it like that. Now I'm sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 12-23-2017, 05:54 PM
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Goldberg vs Brock at Mania, MOTY?
Old 12-24-2017, 03:02 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
Good match and far exceeded expectations but just doesn't match up to other matches

Styles vs Cena and Dunne vs Bate are better
Old 12-24-2017, 03:46 PM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Brock vs Goldberg III was eminently watchable. To say that it was a bad match or not on a par with the likes of Styles/Cena or even Styles/Brock is to completely miss the point.

The same kind of opinion that says Hogan/Andre is a terrible match.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:17 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
I wouldn't go that far, but I would argue that it's top 5.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:40 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

They couldn't have formulated a better match between present day Goldberg and present day Brock Lesnar, and what they represent, than that match. If that's not to your tastes, it's not to your tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 12-25-2017, 05:46 AM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
They couldn't have formulated a better match between present day Goldberg and present day Brock Lesnar, and what they represent, than that match. If that's not to your tastes, it's not to your tastes.
It was an impeccable storyline all round.

I don't watch NJPW so for me Neville's reign was pretty good.

Alexa as RAW Champ is one I'd thought more people would talk about.