WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > Wrestling Awards > 2017 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-26-2017, 06:28 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

And Orton suplexing Sign brother is 1000000% getting my vote. Haven't popped for something like that in a looooong time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

That one Singh Brothers bump in the Punjabi Prison match where he crashed into the announce table from the top of the cage like a Michael Bay movie gets my vote for moment of the year.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

The Singh Brothers really are troopers is what we're discovering here I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:08 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
The Singh Brothers really are troopers is what we're discovering here I think.
When you are built like eight graders, you have to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 12-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm gonna throw in another nomination for match of the year, the Hell of War Match from Ultima Lucha Tres with Killshot and Dante Fox. That was the craziest and possibly best hardcore match I've ever seen. It deserves a mention.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:09 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Too lazy to go back and look so I'm not sure if anyone else has nominated him, but Kevin Owens definitely deserves a looksy for SotY. He's pretty much been the most consistently entertaining wrestler of the past year.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why is there no Female Wrestler of The Year Award? I believe they kinda deserve a recognition. I want to see who will win between Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Charlotte.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

They're included in the Wrestler of the Year Award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:36 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

1. Wrestler of the Year - Brock Lesnar

2. Promo of the Year - "You Can't Do Your Job!" John Cena

3. Worst Wrestler of the Year - Dolph Ziggler

4. Surprise of the Year - Jinder Mahal becomes WWE champion

5. Group/Tag Team of the Year - The Shield

6. Match of the Year - Styles vs Cena Royal Rumble

7. Moment of the Year - Roman retiring The Undertaker

8. Best Angle of the Year - Miz as Intercontinental Champion

9. Most Improved Wrestler of the Year - Braun Strowman

10. Rookie of the Year - Braun Strowman

11. Non-Wrestler of the Year - Paul Heyman

12. Worst Angle of the Year - Jason Jordan as Kurt Angle's son

13. News Story of the Year - Ronda Rousey to WWE?

14. Title Reign of the Year - Brock Lesnar as Universal Champion

15. Worst Match of the Year - Roman Reigns vs John Cena

16. Feud of the Year - Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

17. Best Major Show of the Year - Mania 33

18. Worst Major Show of the Year - Survivor Series

19. Finisher of the Year (New category) - F5

20. Spot of the Year (New category) - Roman Reigns nearly killing Braun Strowman at Great Balls of Fire

21. Entrance of the Year (New category) - Undertaker at Mania 33

Last edited by Bernkastel : 01-02-2018 at 12:38 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
They're included in the Wrestler of the Year Award.
It's unfair, given how much more time to develop stories and matches the guys have over girls. It would also bring more discussion for the ladies if they had an award. Just my two cents. Now fuck it. It's your forums.