WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-20-2017, 08:26 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Any chance this is setting up an unappreciated stable? Natalya, now Dolph. Similar outbursts. Maybe setting up some faction under a yet unknown leader?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:35 AM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeenanGorilla View Post
Any chance this is setting up an unappreciated stable? Natalya, now Dolph. Similar outbursts. Maybe setting up some faction under a yet unknown leader?
Woohoo, a modern day Job Squad without the personality of Al Snow.

I cannot wait.

I would actually miss Nattie much more than Dolph.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:39 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post

I cannot wait.

Hey 3MB was hilarious often times. Ok it was likely just Heath Slater.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:41 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Hey 3MB was hilarious often times. Ok it was likely just Heath Slater.
Where have you been the last 6 months? Jinder was clearly the star of that group.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:26 PM

Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post

I cannot wait.

I wouldn't, Nattie would be a good riddance, she's been overrated for almost a decade now and her constant crying is insufferable.

The more I think about the Dolph situation, the more I'm thinking this was possibly a quick way to build him up as a challenger for AJ. Maybe that'll be his last match, putting AJ over on his way out.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:08 PM

RANKKA is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE is playing a relinquishing angle with Ziggler giving up his US Title. He is expected to be off television for a few weeks.

The plan in the meantime is for Roode and Corbin to fight it out to win the vacated US Title, but the matches to end in No Contest. Ziggler would then finally return to reclaim the title he never lost.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:26 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Zigglers main event career ended when Del Rio gave him a concussion. From there he has been spinning in circles going no where fast. He has what it takes to succeed and I am still a fan of his as most seem to not like him or care for him. Ziggler should go the route of Cody Rhodes and hit the Indy scene. Maybe he can find consistent booking and success as long as he stays away from getting injured. Him winning the belt then walking away from it makes me miss WCW, when the new former WWF guys would walk on to Nitro trashing the WWF titles. Good times. I feel like this can lead somewhere, but chances are it goes no where. Zigglers career has been nothing but a zig-zag.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:44 PM

M.V.W. is looking to come up from OCW...

Was listening to a clip of a podcast w/ Bubba Ray and he made an interesting point about Ziggler having been there too long so it's hard for the office to figure out what to do w/ him.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:48 PM
Kensuke "Jinsei" Shinzaki

Hakushi is a member of the JOB SQUAD

This is simply going to be a re hash of the HBK/Razor and (to a lesser extent) Cena/Punk storyline. Dolph will return soon, now that a champion has been crowned, claim to be the real US champ, which will lead to a title vs title match.
This match (Title v Title) may very well be the reason that they sped up the tourny....and cancelled the finals at the Rumble (so this match would take it's place), although more likely cancelled due to potential time constraints.
I was hoping that, when Dolph walked off, they would do something, more entertaining or different, than re hash this storyline yet again.
Really hoping to be wrong on this.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:17 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakushi View Post
This is simply going to be a re hash of the HBK/Razor and (to a lesser extent) Cena/Punk storyline. Dolph will return soon, now that a champion has been crowned, claim to be the real US champ, which will lead to a title vs title match.
This match (Title v Title) may very well be the reason that they sped up the tourny....and cancelled the finals at the Rumble (so this match would take it's place), although more likely cancelled due to potential time constraints.
I was hoping that, when Dolph walked off, they would do something, more entertaining or different, than re hash this storyline yet again.
Really hoping to be wrong on this.
It'd be shocking if he actually stays off until WM or forever, lol.

I think they should keep Ziggler off TV until people believe that he's not coming back. Maybe even post a fake article on WWE.com "WWE announces the release of Dolph Ziggler". Because currently, everybody knows that he's coming back.