WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you watch total divas or any other reality based shows
yes 3 18.75%
no 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2017, 01:05 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I watched a few episodes of Total Divas but then I saw the episode where Natalya supposedly eats a weed brownie at a party with Paige. Then she's worried about having to take a drug test and then gets into an car accident on purpose on her way to arena all on camera. Then Paige reveals the weed brownie was just a regular brownie and Natalya went through all that trouble for nothing. It's stuff like this that you can tell these shows are scripted and phoney.
However I think it's good thing that the WWE has been able to cross into the reality genre somewhat successfully. Its been good exposure for some of the women and superstars on roster and it attracts a new audience that may watch reality tv but not necessarily wrestling fans.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My wife likes the show and I watch it by default sometimes and it can be quite entertaining.
But it isn't something I'd miss if it were to get canceled or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
So here you go, personally i do watch total divas every week and the fact is, i think WWE should really think about hiring whoever is writing thoses characters for the performers in that shows because i've seen more personality out of pretty much every performer that'S involve in the show, then anything they got from the main roster.
We would pretty much be in the same boat that we are in now. The last thing we need is more writers who have the most basic knowledge about wrestling writing for the WWE. With Total Divas, the show isn't about wrestling. You can literally use the Kardashian writers and get the same product. They don't know wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyKewl View Post
...it attracts a new audience that may watch reality tv but not necessarily wrestling fans.
This is a great point. I actually have a lead at work that hates wrestling but watches the show every week. I bet there are tons more like that. Especially females who watch the E! network so religiously. WWE is pretty brilliant for capturing some of that Kardashian glory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:55 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Watched one episode a few years ago and never again. I can't even remember what happened on the episode I watched. It had something to do with Eva Marie and her family and a wedding and I don't know what else. It was really horrible and made everyone on there look ridiculous.

Don't watch Total Bella's either.