WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you watch total divas or any other reality based shows
yes 3 18.75%
no 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2017, 04:00 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Total Divas and other WWE reality based tv shows

Here my thinking behind starting this thread. I kinda want to know if WWE fans that are on this board watch any of the other so called reality based show that WWE produce and see what fan base those shows actually get. Plus it's kinda fun to talk about something that'S not related to RAW, Smackdown or NXT

So here you go, personally i do watch total divas every week and the fact is, i think WWE should really think about hiring whoever is writing thoses characters for the performers in that shows because i've seen more personality out of pretty much every performer that'S involve in the show, then anything they got from the main roster. But that's just my take on the show. I think that if you need a break from the boredom that is the WWE product at the moment shows like total divas are a nice change of pace and are pure entertainment which WWE should be about instead of being all about serious wrestling all the time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:09 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nope, I don't. And I really can't see how anyone sane or even slightly insane and smart, as most geniuses in history have been, would want to invest their time watching TOTAL DIVAS of all things.

I'm ashamed enough that I watch either wrestling clips/segments on YouTube during my meals, or Whatculture(Who misses Simon or Adam!?) or Wrestling with Wreget videos which are brilliant, and serve exactly the same purpose as you claim total divas do for you- which is a break from the boredom that is WWE product. I actually seriously think watching Brian Zane review atrocious PPVs like the Great American Bash 1991 and 2004 is far more entertaining than anything on Raw or most of Smackdown.

I say I'm ashamed because I have a lot on my plate(in terms of Books, audio courses, videos, seminars, etc.) and my attitude is "don't waste even 15 minutes watching Wrestling-related" so I hope you can see where I'm coming from, as far as those Reality TV shows are concerned.

One thing we both agree on though is we do need a break from WWE product.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 12-14-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:16 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
it's kinda fun to talk about something that'S not related to RAW, Smackdown or NXT
Impact Wrestling
Oldschool Wrestling
Media Hub
Sports
Sympsosium

We have plenty of areas you can go post in for topics that have nothing to do with Raw/Smackdown/NXT....

Anyways on to the actual topic. I do not watch any of the WWE reality based shows. Those types of shows have never been my cup of tea. If the 2011 version of Tough Enough counts then I did watch that, more for Stone Cold and Trish than for the actual competition but I digress. I tried to watch one episode of Total Divas and it was absolute torture. I then tried to give it a second chance with one more episode but didn't even make it more than 5 minutes in before I said forget it I'm done. I refuse to watch Total Bellas because it stars The Bellas. To those who like these shows, great. Watch them and enjoy. It's not my cup of tea and I doubt it ever will be.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

I watched the series...ONLY because I wanted to be a WWE Superstar at the time. The key thing it shows you is the behind the scenes stuff, such as Mark Carrano informing performers of storyline and match plans. Outside of old skool Tough Enough from way back when Al Snow was the host, I have no interest in watching any WWE reality TV series in the future. Hell, I barely even watch Raw and SmackDown these days.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:44 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I enjoyed the early Tough Enough seasons and even rewatched Seasons 1 and 3 once I got the Network. But Total Divas-type shows are not interesting to me. Like the Kardashian show, which I also saw a time or two, the "reality" is minimal. Wrestling is fictitious but presented as such. These reality shows are so fictional in a phony way, I feel like a fool watching them. Every "feud" on Total Divas is scripted, every "mistake" made by a Kardashian is scripted--the one I saw was Kim making a calendar of herself for Reggie Bush's birthday or some occasion and the mom "accidentally" sending the calendar to their agent or whatever because she "assumed" it was for the public. They tried to sell it as a legit mistake and the little I've seen of Total Divas is the same thing--fake reality. I can deal with fiction when it's presented as fiction. But this stuff...no.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:17 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The early seasons of Tough Enough were fun though, in my opinion, Tough Enough is a show that I think undermines the difficulty in getting to work for WWE and pro wrestling as a whole. The overall concept, to me, felt flawed in the sense that I came to feel that this was Vince trying to build a WWE star from the ground up who believed, wrestled, spoke and did everything in the way that Vince wants. One of the things a good number of fans hate about Vince the most is this obsessive disregard of all other wrestling except that which is under the WWE bubble and I think Tough Enough was the personification of that.

As for Total Divas or Total Bellas, I can honestly say that I don't plan to watch. If I'm flipping through the channels one day, happen to come across E! and see that either of them is on, I'll sometimes check it out if there's nothing else on or if there's really nothing else I have to do. Most forms or reality TV just doesn't do it for me as it's mostly about people put in situations that are, in many ways, as scripted as anything you'd see in a traditional TV show and who want to be famous, yet have no discernable talent but be damned if they'll let that stop them.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-15-2017, 01:43 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I voted No buuuuut, I really liked that NXT show showing the behind the scenes in a reality/documentary style. I forgot the name of it but I really liked it. All the struggles, the stories and triumphs of these wrestlers with huge dreams, I wish it was still on.

Join WZCW now.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I voted No buuuuut, I really liked that NXT show showing the behind the scenes in a reality/documentary style. I forgot the name of it but I really liked it. All the struggles, the stories and triumphs of these wrestlers with huge dreams, I wish it was still on.
Was that WWE NXT: Behind the Curtain? I never watched it, but I know a lot of people were really into it after it came out. It's probably really interesting to watch now, because the three wrestlers on it were Xavier Woods, Corey Graves, and Adam Rose. All three really went into different paths within a short time. Ima have to watch that sometime soon actually.

I only know 3 people who watch Total Divas and they're basically just moms whose kids love wrestling. I think I'd like it, because I grew up actually watching the early boom of reality shows and while I don't go out of my way to watch them I'm incredibly used to them. Especially considering it involves really strong and sometimes inspirational women and that's something I can enjoy. If Asuka was on it I'd watch it. I'm just not going out of my way to watch a show in a language I don't prefer and be offered nothing I don't need or want. I'll try Total Bellas one time maybe, because I am still a huge mark for Daniel Bryan and Brie.

I just don't see anyone needing to watch them. They're nothing unique especially compared to other reality shows. I mean you can do whatever with your life, but I don't even have the time to watch half of RAW and I still want to work in WWE eventually. NJPW is and always will be my ultimate goal, but WWE is easier as this point in time for me.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It’s not really a proper reality show but I watch Ride Along and Table for 3 but that’s about it. I just don’t think a show like total divas is appealing to a male. Unless you’re looking to rip on it like the Kardashian’s or Jersey Shore, I think males would rather spend their time watching something else. My mum likes watching housewives of (insert rich town here) and shows like that and she actually considered watching total divas because of what the show was based on even though she hates wrestling. Just give me a beyond the ring doco and I’m a happy little vegemite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 12-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

No. I think Total Divas just cheapens Women's wrestling. It also pulls the curtain too far back. Look, I understand what it takes to make it in WWE. You need to be stupid not to know. But, you made wrestlers into glorified actors when they were once seen as fighters. Do you think someone like Madusa or Rhonda Singh would be on a show like "Total Divas"?