WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-12-2017, 12:35 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Reigns loses IC title and goes to Rumble match where Cena eliminates him last. Then at Chamber he wins spot for Universal title.

Cena wins Rumble and goes against Jinder for 17th.

Joe wins IC title and defends against Balor at Wrestlemania.

Strowman goes against Lesnar and Kane and HHH interferes to set up Strowman/HHH at Wrestlemania. Kane is there to eat the pinfall from Lesnar.

Shield continues to feud against The Bar which culminates at Wrestlemania in "Cesaros real teeth on a pole" match.

AJ loses to Jinder and have no idea what he does at Wrestlemania.

Owens and Zayn make a pact with Bryan and battle with Shane at Wrestlemania. Dunno in a heel or face manner though.

Something with Woken Matt and New Day can run the program again.

Think that is about it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
Reigns/Lesnar doesn't need the Rumble. Everybody knows the plan is Lesnar/Reigns and I mean quite literally... everybody. It doesn't take some extreme wrestling knowledge or insight to see that's where they're going. A telegraphed result will only get you ANOTHER negative response for the Rumble this year.

Things are much more interesting on the Smackdown side, at least pertaining to their World Championship. With Jinder out of the picture (presumably), a lot of things open up. Shinsuke? KO? Sami? A combination of Sami and KO? Cena? Any of those vs. AJ would be absolutely fantastic.
Maybe Styles vs Shinsuke isn't my prefered match for the Championship, but replacing that with Styles vs KO vs Zayn is perfect. It's also something different from Reigns vs Brock and it also sets up a good undercard, with Shinsuke vs heel Orton and maybe Roode vs Chris Jericho.

Throw in the RAW side and you have a really solid card, plus John Cena.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
Reigns/Lesnar doesn't need the Rumble. Everybody knows the plan is Lesnar/Reigns and I mean quite literally... everybody. It doesn't take some extreme wrestling knowledge or insight to see that's where they're going. A telegraphed result will only get you ANOTHER negative response for the Rumble this year.
I agree Reigns doesn't need to win the Rumble this year just so he could go on to face Lesnar. The rumble match should be used in a way that makes it exciting and thrilling and novel in that someone like Chris Benoit or Daniel Bryan should be the winner and not someone who's already been champion dozens of times, like Cena or Orton, nor someone totally new like Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio in 2011.

So for instance, Chris Jericho even though a former world champion, winning the Rumble for the first time in his career in 2012 would've made far more sense than someone like Sheamus, since Jericho was going to go on and feud with Punk for the title anyhow.

As for everyone knowing that Reigns-Lesnar is a lock, it's true.

But I'd like to ask you, is there really anybody on the roster who'd make for a Blockbuster match that sounds like a big deal or Wrestlemania mainevent-worthy match, and could also potentially deliver, other than Lesnar vs Reigns?

I totally can't see it being Sheamus, Finn Balor, Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy, or Dean Ambrose.

Even though Lesnar has squashed Rollins, with the right kind of build and story (a la Sid Vicious or Vader vs Shawn Michaels) I can see Lesnar vs Rollins, and also Lesnar vs Cesaro as being that match.

Lesnar vs Strowman has already happened and in all fairness, it's sort of like the same as Lesnar vs Big Show from back in 2003, which would NEVER be a wrestlemania main event.

So aren't we left with the best and only logical choice in Lesnar vs Reigns?
Old 12-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Reigns loses IC title and goes to Rumble match where Cena eliminates him last. Then at Chamber he wins spot for Universal title.

Cena wins Rumble and goes against Jinder for 17th.

Joe wins IC title and defends against Balor at Wrestlemania.

Strowman goes against Lesnar and Kane and HHH interferes to set up Strowman/HHH at Wrestlemania. Kane is there to eat the pinfall from Lesnar.

Shield continues to feud against The Bar which culminates at Wrestlemania in "Cesaros real teeth on a pole" match.

AJ loses to Jinder and have no idea what he does at Wrestlemania.

Owens and Zayn make a pact with Bryan and battle with Shane at Wrestlemania. Dunno in a heel or face manner though.

Something with Woken Matt and New Day can run the program again.

Think that is about it.
And Kurt Angle!?

Please don't tell me it's going to be Kurt Angle vs Stephanie Mcmahon in a match to determine "who's really got the BALLS bitch" (in which I totally see Stephanie McMahon winning, 'cause, obviously, she's a McMahon) or worse, Kurt Angle vs Jason Jordan(which I admit could be an excellent match)
Old 12-13-2017, 12:51 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanfreakinReigns View Post
And Kurt Angle!?

Please don't tell me it's going to be Kurt Angle vs Stephanie Mcmahon in a match to determine "who's really got the BALLS bitch" (in which I totally see Stephanie McMahon winning, 'cause, obviously, she's a McMahon) or worse, Kurt Angle vs Jason Jordan(which I admit could be an excellent match)
Yeah, forgot about Kurt, Jason Jordan is safe bet there.

Anyway, yes, for a Rumble match itself I think Cena is a good bet. Simply because dont think they would want backlash for Reigns again.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:46 PM
'The Bringer of Rain'

Macho Mans Beard is looking to come up from OCW...Macho Mans Beard is looking to come up from OCW...

I am all for Reigns/Lesnar only for 1 reason. I am tired of not seeing the Universal title/Champion on Raw. I think this also has hurt ratings for Raw because of this reason. Having a part timer as Champion basically lessens the credibiltiy of the title.

As for the Rumble, this years has to be good. If AJ was to be in the Rumble because he losses the title to Jinder, then this makes the most sense. I think that Cena will win the title before WM. Cena v AJ has buy power. And having AJ go over on Cena makes sense in the long term, rather than having Cena win the title and be just part time. If Cena was part time and has the title then Smackdown will have the same issue that Raw has with Lesnar being Champ.

Another scenario that makes sense is KO. This would be a great opportunity to legitimize KO and really give him more momentum. Right now KO/Zayn are red hot. I love what both are doing, it makes me watch Smackdown more frequently.

My dark horse for Royal Rumble would be Rusev. He has gotten a ton of momentum and fans are really getting on board with him. I can see Mania being RUSEV DAY! It would also be a nice surprise that the Rumble hasnt had in a long time. And yes I have ordered my RUSEV DAY t-shirt from WWE.com (Shameless plug)
Old 12-14-2017, 03:51 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanfreakinReigns View Post
I agree Reigns doesn't need to win the Rumble this year just so he could go on to face Lesnar. The rumble match should be used in a way that makes it exciting and thrilling and novel in that someone like Chris Benoit or Daniel Bryan should be the winner and not someone who's already been champion dozens of times, like Cena or Orton, nor someone totally new like Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio in 2011.

So for instance, Chris Jericho even though a former world champion, winning the Rumble for the first time in his career in 2012 would've made far more sense than someone like Sheamus, since Jericho was going to go on and feud with Punk for the title anyhow.

As for everyone knowing that Reigns-Lesnar is a lock, it's true.

But I'd like to ask you, is there really anybody on the roster who'd make for a Blockbuster match that sounds like a big deal or Wrestlemania mainevent-worthy match, and could also potentially deliver, other than Lesnar vs Reigns?

I totally can't see it being Sheamus, Finn Balor, Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy, or Dean Ambrose.

Even though Lesnar has squashed Rollins, with the right kind of build and story (a la Sid Vicious or Vader vs Shawn Michaels) I can see Lesnar vs Rollins, and also Lesnar vs Cesaro as being that match.

Lesnar vs Strowman has already happened and in all fairness, it's sort of like the same as Lesnar vs Big Show from back in 2003, which would NEVER be a wrestlemania main event.

So aren't we left with the best and only logical choice in Lesnar vs Reigns?
I'm not arguing Reigns/Lesnar shouldn't happen. It most definitely should and I'm actually looking forward to it. Their first Mania match exceeded all expectations and Reigns has only gotten better since then. My argument is, since so many people already know it's happening, a Rumble win on Reigns would feel like a waste. Plus, with the Shield reunion they've done a great job of getting Reigns positive reactions for really the first time in his singles career, there's a chance that could all be wiped away with a telegraphed Rumble win.

I disagree with you on one thing though, Sheamus definitely needed to win that 2012 Royal Rumble. The World Heavyweight Championship was in a dire state in 2012, and it needed something, ANYTHING to draw intrigue for it. Jericho was fresh off a really big return with the "It Begins" vignettes while Punk was arguably the hottest guy in the company at the time. While on the other hand, Bryan was still a ways off from being THE Daniel Bryan and Sheamus for most of 2011 was made to look close to irrelevant, it was only around the late summer-fall of 2011 where they started to put stock back into him. That Rumble win re-legitimized him and added a layer to that feud/match that was desperately needed in order for people to care about it.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:59 AM

MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...

Best thing they could do is have Zayn and Owens lose in controversial manner on Sunday, then have Owens sneak into the Rumble match by stealing a spot and having Zayn help him win.

They leverage the guaranteed main event slot into getting back their jobs and set up AJ vs Owens for the Title.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:23 PM

Dead-Angel is looking to come up from OCW...

The rumble match should be used like it was used for a reason. To push someone to main even. So I hope this year a person who wins it will deserve it. But then again it's wwe im not gonna have any hopes for this ppv because I know how wwe let me down for the last 5 or 6 rumbles. The winner should not be veteran like cena. Therefore I'm going with KO. They need to push him or Seth Rollins. Rollins is way more interesting when heel (similar to HHH). So my guess KO wins and we get KO vs Styles At WM. Since the raw still got the chamber, they can make Brock look even more dominant if he goes to chamber and wins it. After that they have a triple threat match where winner face Brock at Mania. I hope its not Brock vs Reigns its boring I hope its something like Brock vs Seth, that way it would kick Rollins face run to new hights if he wins clean at wrestlemania.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

With Dean Ambrose out of action and Roman seemingly destined to conquer the Beast at WrestleMania my fantasy booking came into play and my previous prediction of Zayn and Owens co-winning took a back seat. It could still happen but with one member of the Shield out for the foreseeable future and the other basically locked into a world title match, I would love to see Seth Rollins with the Rumble and challenge AJ Styles at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship. It's a match we haven't seen minus a minute interaction at Survivor Series last year and it could possibly tear the house down.

This is all assuming they don't go with Shinsuke Nakamura facing AJ at Mania which I don't think they will because he's basically damaged goods at this point after losing twice to Jinder and being the first one eliminated at Survivor Series. He needs to be built up quite a bit more before getting this kind of win. John Cena is of course a dark horse and if Jinder had kept the title he basically would have been a lock. It's possible and although him vs Lesnar or Styles would rock, both those matches have been done already multiple times. Unless it somehow ends up John Cena vs Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns at Mania? That's quite a main event.

The point I am getting at is it is quite an open field this time compared to every Rumble since 2012 in that I am not sure who is going to win. I don't want Cena just because since 2012, 4 out of the 5 Rumbles have been repeat winners and the other one was a winner flat out no one wanted to see. I'm just hoping they do something interesting this time.