WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-28-2017, 02:09 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default What Happened to Pokemon?

Last time I checked and really paid any attention to Pokemon, it was during it's initial craze in the late 90s/early 00s. There were only 150 in total (151 if you counted Mew) and you had to catch 'em all. Well, I walked into my brother's room yesterday and he was watching T.V. and I said to him, "That looks like a show I used to be into as a kid. It was called Pokemon". He says to me, "That is Pokemon". I couldn't believe it. I didn't recognize any of the characters or any of the Pokemon.

He started to explain to me some of the Pokemon's story over the last few years, but I'm still all confused. Back in the day, Mew and Mewtwo were head and shoulders the most powerful Pokemon and there were only three legendary Pokemon Articuno, Zapdos, and that fire one and they were all birds. Charizard was the most revered and sought after Pokemon and was part of the big three with him, Blastoise, and that one with the flowers on it, Venisaur or something.

My brother was telling me about Pokemon that created the universe, and time, and land, and the seas, and air, and dark, and light, and on and on. What has happened to Pokemon and is it worth catching up on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Are you surprised that Pokemon has changed over the past 18 years?
Old 11-28-2017, 03:49 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not surprised that it changed. Surprised that it changed as much as it has. It's changed a helluva lot.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2017, 04:29 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I particularly like how you pretend not to know Venusaur.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:55 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

I know the Pokemon, but for a second there I really couldn't remember his name. I know that the Sun Beam was my favorite attack on Pokemon Blue and Red and Pokemon Stadium and he did that attack.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2017, 04:59 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Solar beam.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:06 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Any Pokemon outside of the 151 don't actually count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
Old 11-28-2017, 05:17 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's only 807 of them now, it's not THAT many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:22 PM

806. Zeraora isn't officially in the game.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:42 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Ash got pubes
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?