WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-26-2017, 12:37 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Anderson and Gallows roster use

One guy has talent (Anderson) and the other has size (Gallows). I don't follow NJPW but it's mentioned many times that they were a great tag team there...Gallows also looked pretty badass with menacing facepaint. They have done shit all in WWE since debuting. I can't think of one match Gallows and Anderson were a part of that was any good at all. I don't even think forming The Bullet Club with Finn Balor would do them any service now, it feels too late to take these guys seriously in a wrestling program, they never win and aren't anywhere near the tag team championsips.

The one option they might have left is to put focus into a singles career with Anderson. Possibly change up his special move, keep his ring gear and entrance music but have him come out with a skull mask on with Gallows as his bodyguard. Give the singles scene mid card area a bit of a try and see how it pans out.

Option two, send them down to NXT to be that stepping stone veterans who you have to beat to become number one contenders to the tag team titles. Even have them promo themselves as such, contender agents for NXT then eventually fight off the gimmick for a run at the gold themselves.

As it stands right now, either guy could be let go and it would have zero impact on the brand and fans alike. They'd be forgotten the next day.

TALK TO JIM
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

Honestly, the only thing for them to do is form an actual stable out of the Club. Even if it's not gonna do anything for them immediately, it's all they can do at this point to help them by association with Finn Balor and/or AJ Styles or at least I hope so. The only thing I can even remember Anderson & Gallows doing is capturing the RAW Tag Team Championships. It was a forgettable run, but that's the only thing I remember them doing of any significance. Its unfortunate, and I really do hate the way they've been used. I mean, Karl Anderson defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a singles match in NJPW for crying out loud. This guy should be fighting for the Intercontinental Championship by now. Instead, both him and Luke Gallows are being treated like chump jobbers that can't take any of their opponents to the limit. It's laughable. Anderson should be one of the most durable guys, not a Zack Ryder 2.0. I do think sending the two guys back to NXT might reward them with more success than where they are right now, and I wouldn't see it as a demotion since they're not even being used the way they should be. However, part of me also feels sad that since AJ Styles will probably be retiring soon, there won't be that large angle or involvement in reintroducing the Club in any variation. Plus, I heard that there are no plans to assemble Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows and Finn Balor together, so it really sucks that this will just be fantasy at best.

Last edited by Trance Metaphor : 11-26-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:11 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I kinda look at their career in the wwe as a rollercoaster ride. They had some up and down since joining the WWE but i feel since losing the tag belts at mania, that they had more down then up. They kinda in the middle of the pack right now. They not on the Heath slater/rhyno or even worst the colons levels of tag team but their not on the upper tier either. Their just their in the middle to fill a spot if they need a second tag feud on raw or to set up something for cesaro and sheamus but that's pretty much how raw works with pretty much every division. They focus on a couple of wrestlers and everybody else is there as either a secondary feud or to help advance the main storyline.

Gallows and anderson are good hands and i doubt that they'Re role will change in WWE. They might win the tag titles if they move them to smackdown nothing can help them break the glass ceiling.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:22 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I find them both to be extremely boring and have no desire to see them on Raw anymore. Anderson is the better of the two, though not by that much based on what I've seen of him in WWE. Gallows was more entertaining as Fake Kane and even as Festus. I've never liked the guy. Either have them form a Balor Club stable with Finn or just release them. There's nothing entertaining about them and they bring nothing to the table at the moment. Every single feud and angle they've had in this WWE run have been awful. The one against The New Day is the only memorable one, and not the good kind of memorable. I don't even want to see them sent down to NXT. They are among the very few I genuinely think do need to get released. I understand they were a bigger deal in Japan. Maybe they can go back there.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:23 PM

Eyrothath is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the time is right actually to maybe turn them face for the time being, the whole "High school bully" gimmick isn't working for them and that's what they currently when in fact a more "biker rebel" or "sons of anarchy" gimmick would work probably work better for these guys rather than having them as bullies and just have them smash through the roster until they become tag champs..
Old 11-26-2017, 07:00 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I've been pretty unimpressed with them from day one. I've seen some of their stuff from New Japan and, all in all, I think they're another example of Dave Meltzer being so enamored with New Japan that he's pretty heavily overrated a couple of guys who're just not nearly as good as he hyped them to be.

That's not to say that they don't have some talent, though I think they need a fresh start as they've done all there going to on Raw. If they're not going to form some sort of alliance with Finn Balor, something which may be interesting to see if WWE plans to keep the Shield around long term, then send them to SmackDown in the hopes that having a clean slate will work. Barring either of those options, it might be for the best to just get rid of them. For all I know, however, Gallows and Anderson may be happy working in WWE, they may be having fun, making good money, etc. and they could always be useful as a team used to elevate others.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 11-26-2017, 07:24 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

Luke Gallows was, is, and always will be (in my opinion) one of the biggest wastes of a big man in the history of the business. Regardless of the gimmick, his in-ring work has always been slow, sloppy, and full of botches. Good for him for going to Japan to "reinvent" himself, but I've never been impressed. I was hoping the real breakout star would be Karl Anderson, but we haven't seen any hint of that yet. "Hot Asian wife" aside, there's still time for him to do his own thing. He has a pretty good move set (I would love to see him use the running/diving neckbreaker more in WWE), and I feel he could be a solid candidate for a midcard singles run. But at the end of the day, WWE signed them to get them away from NJPW, and the Good Brothers probably signed so they could be stateside. The sooner Gallows is off tv the better, he sucks.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...

the ONLY way to salvage them at this point is the Balor Club. I still want them to pull the trigger on the trio or sending ALL 3 to smackdown live and having the entire faction of AJ Finn Gallows and Anderson together. Let them cause havoc on smackdown. what do they have to lose at this point
Old 11-26-2017, 11:25 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

FWIW, they should never have been signed to begin with. VKM has always had a bad record of pushing people he did not create himself. You knew with the first feud that Anderson and Gallows would be going nowhere. The Club is a good team. They are just in the wrong company. TNA MIGHT have been a better fit. Or, they should have just stayed with New Japan.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:40 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Man the hype around these two guys joining WWE was massive and now people couldn’t care less. Fair call, what works somewhere doesn’t mean it’s going to work everywhere. Once they had a terrible feud and and even a real average match against the New Day it was over. The tag scene really needed legit teams at that time with New Day having wrestled either the Uso’s, Lucas Dragons or whatever that European stable with sheamus, ADR, Rusev and Barrett was called (that’s how bad that was) every day for 6 months. You obviously then had Enzo and Cass come which made things hard and then the focus on Sheamus and Cesaro.

They were never really given a chance and even though I’m not a fan of the guys, I’m all for keeping them together and just moving them to SD to start a legit push. These guys aren’t going to make it on their own and I miss the days when you would have one or two teams just be teams forever, everything is just about crossing your partner. These guys are the prefect candidates to keep as a team. I wouldn’t mind the idea of AJ or Finn being the leader, it’s what these guys need clearly. There is nothing special about them but they aren’t complete waste either.

NXT wouldn’t be a bad idea. They would probably get over again because of the crowd that is NXT, have the ability to hold down the division while you don’t keep teams like Authors of Pain and DIY down to long. Imagine if DIY split up on the main roster. Some fans wouldn’t know what’s going on so maybe the initial crowd reaction wouldn’t be the best (every Nct superstar is pretty over when they join though) but it would keep people invested. I like this idea the best so I would chuck them down there now that I think about it. If they get really hot then just send them back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH