WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2017, 09:06 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I actually feel after last night that it not the last time we saw these 2 face off for the championship. I feel this match was the first time since they started to push him that JInder actually fell like he belong at the top of the card. The fact that they decided against having a almost straight up clean match with barely any interference from the Singh bros., tell me that they wanted to see if JInder could go in the ring and keep the audience heat throughout the match and he did. With the reaction he got throughout the match, he felt like a top heel. They told a really awesome story for what would be considered a generic match if you only look at the in ring stuff. By far this match surprise me and was my second favorite match on the show.

I feel like you could have them wrestle again on smackdown for the title or even at the rumble and it would make sense and would be as good. Aj styles as been what wwe needed to help JInder get to the next level and in the end, this was the turning point for JInder, now they need to continue on this path because they need main event heel and JInder is finally getting there.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

It was the most boring AJ styles match ever but the best Jinder match ever. They gave Jinder 95% of the match and didn't let AJ do practically anything. It was like they tried to do a Brock lesnar match with Jinder playing the role of Brock but unfortunately for WWE Jinder isn't even half the star Brock is
Old 12-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

2017 has been nuts. I think the reign of terror by Jinder Mahal is over, but it's hard to believe it went on for a solid 6 months. It's done some damage on my perception on Smackdown. I didn't even want to watch this match or Clash of Champions after I had time to. AJ Styles hasn't been as hot and with ROH and NJPW putting on better opening matches than WWE main events there isn't even a reason to watch. Hope AJ and Orton, Nakamura, or someone who can actually put on a good match feuds next and all the way until Mania. This may be the first match that even the great WWE promo package people couldn't even make me shed an ounce of interest about.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:31 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Hilarious that when Jinder doesn't have the title and his main event run has to come to an end, he finally puts on a good match. AJ gave him perhaps his best match ever. Man, AJ really is the best in-ring performer of this 2010 generation. He can make anyone look good in the ring. They told a good story with AJ's ribs vs. Jinder's leg.

Jinder shouldn't go back to being a complete jobber though, he should get a run with the US Title.