WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which Show Should I Go To
Wrestling Show 4 23.53%
Concert 13 76.47%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default Yaz Needs Advice

I need some help and you guys seem like a decent enough lot to give it to me. My girlfriend and I are planning our next big activity together and I'm supposed to make the final call. I've been given two options, both of which the girlfriend is fine with.

Option 1: Attend WWE Live when it rolls into town.

Back in July, we went to see Raw, my first time at Raw and her first wrestling show in general. It was a blast for both of us. We had a really good time and both want to be able to attend a show again. I've never actually been to a WWE house show though. The tickets are less this go round. It is a Raw branded show just to give an idea of who will show up. It is also closer, only a thirty five minute drive in a smaller city.

Option 2: Attend a Lorde/Run The Jewels concert.
RTJ is my favorite thing in music today. Rarely since they started touring have they performed anywhere close to my area. I want to see them live so badly. Partly due to my love for them, and partly due to never attending a hip hop show before. The drawback is that I'm not really a Lorde fan, and she is the headline act. There are also two other acts that I have never heard of performing, but those two are the big names. The tickets are a little more expensive, and we would have to drive two plus hours to Nashville to get there, but it would be a new experience for both of us.

So help a brother out. Tell me which I should do.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I take it going to both isn't an option?

Also, which does she seem more interested in going to? The one she wants more is the right call, especially if you're happy with both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:21 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Concert. You may not be as much of a fan in the future so take advantage of your ignorance now. Plus I've heard very good things about Nashville. I recommend shelling out extra money for a hotel room as well. Hotel room sex > sex knowing she is just thinking about Roman Reigns.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:28 PM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

klunderbunker is correct, whichever one she wants more. If it's truly a toss-up, I'd probably go with the concert. I don't know who those bands are but if you like them, go--you don't know, you may never get another chance to see them again. There is a whole slew of bands I kick myself over not going to see before it was too late. You know there's always going to be more WWF shows sooner or later.

Besides, I'd like to hear about Nashville. I also have to go there in a couple weeks and it's only about three hours from here.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:33 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'd go to the concert if I were in your position. It seems as though WWE are around your area at least once a year. Can you really say that RTJ are gonna be back again any time soon? It's a case of getting it whilst it's hot. WWE will be back again next year and you can, after some time, do both.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Of the two choices, I'd say wrestling show. Though skiing is more my thing this time of year.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:39 PM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If she says it's your call, it's her call.

Say both the options and see what she likes more and go there. Run The Jewels should be a barrel of fun.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:47 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I reckon the concert. Big, big names and it would be cool to see them live. WWE will be back in your area next year hey? Can always go to that later down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The correct answer is whichever one you think she'd emjoy more broham
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Yaz thinking he actually has the ability to pick an option.

You'll go to the option the lady wants, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones