WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should Braun Strowman's opponent be at Wrestlemania?
Miz IC Title 0 0%
Baron Corbin Us Title 0 0%
Samoa Joe 0 0%
Finn Balor 0 0%
Bray Wyatt 2 11.76%
John Cena 2 11.76%
Randy Orton 0 0%
HHH 10 58.82%
Goldberg 2 11.76%
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2017, 06:17 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Looks to me like Triple H is planting seeds for his Wrestlemania match. I believe that will be against Kurt Angle OR Braun Strowman.

If he fights Strowman then where does that leave Kurt Angle? Maybe Jason Jordan can betray him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:35 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
Looks to me like Triple H is planting seeds for his Wrestlemania match. I believe that will be against Kurt Angle OR Braun Strowman.

If he fights Strowman then where does that leave Kurt Angle? Maybe Jason Jordan can betray him.
Or maybe we can get Rollins vs Angle. Jordan vs Angle is just not right. Or even Joe vs Angle (but I doubt WWE will redo a TNA classic) or Balor vs Angle. But Rollins vs Angle would be my pick.

Reigns vs Lesnar
Rollins vs Angle
Strowman vs Triple H

RAW's top 3 most over wrestlers vs RAW's top three veterans. Why not?
Old 12-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm hoping it's HHH. HHH vs. Angle is nice for nostalgia reasons but it would be forgotten.

I would like to think Braun is more relevant than Angle in terms of Youtube views, ticket sales, merchandise. HHH putting over Strowman would huge.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I want Braun Strowman to be Universal Champion at Wrestlemania but from all the rumors going around it looks like the script is already written and printed for that title. I'd go with Bray Wyatt with a storyline that he still has some kind of "Hold" over Braun's mind and for weeks he wills the man on, he does and destroys whatever Bray tells him to until Braun snaps and says no more, Wyatt vs Strowman at Wrestlemania and make it a hardcore match.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:13 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally I'd go with a triple threat match for the Universal belt with Roman and Brock.