WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should Braun Strowman's opponent be at Wrestlemania?
Miz IC Title 0 0%
Baron Corbin Us Title 0 0%
Samoa Joe 0 0%
Finn Balor 0 0%
Bray Wyatt 2 11.76%
John Cena 2 11.76%
Randy Orton 0 0%
HHH 10 58.82%
Goldberg 2 11.76%
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2017, 03:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Who should be Braun Strowman's opponent be at Wrestlemania?

Braun has been one of the most well received young talents in awhile and desrves a good match at Mania. Who should that be

Miz IC Title
Although Miz wont put on a great match he can put on a greast build up and it would be Braun's first title

Corbin Us Title
Now this requires a bit of cross branding to do but would work same as Miz except a better match with a man more in his wheelhouse

Samoa Joe
Nothing prettyu just two smash mouth type guys in a fight

Finn Balor
The Monster vs the Demon. Perhaps with a reunited Club as back up

Bray Wyatt
On the surface the most obvious and also perhaps the most disappointing

John Cena
Nuff said

RKO
Yes another cross promo but he is a veteran who could give Braun a real fight especially no holds barred

Andre the Giant memorial Battle Royal
There are some here who arent impressed and so I give them the jobber match for them to vote on

HHH
Before last night I would have said this match had no chance....no chance in hell. But now I think it could happen

Goldberg
Perhaps the biggest long shot but it could happen. Goldberg hhas not ruled out one more match. Vince loves old guys to spike buys and Braun would be the best guy to make Bill ride off into the sunset..It can be billed as the man who even Brock had a hard time with and it took him 4 times to figure him out
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:59 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Of the options available, Goldberg is the best option. I think bringing in a part time legend to be squashed by Braun is the way to go. However no legend is going to come in on a part time basis to be squashed unless they're offered a huge sum of cash. It let's Braun look super strong, to the casual fan at least, but doesnt have to completely destroy someone actually on the roster
Old 11-20-2017, 04:49 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Of all the options, I think John Cena is the one who has the best chance of having an actually good, entertaining match.

Braun Strowman has been fun to watch, but WWE is backing themselves into a corner, to some degree, as they've built Strowman so successfully over the course of the last 12 months or so as this unstoppable beast. When it comes to Strowman going up against any mid-card champion, Strowman is at such a level that I think most fans would almost rather the champ just hand the belt to Strowman. Also, if given a choice, I'd rather see Strowman take on Lesnar for the Universal Championship instead of Roman Reigns but, of course, we won't be given a choice as Vince is firmly charted his course with Roman Reigns.

Cena is someone that'll be able to help Strowman have a good match, plus it'll be an example of a part timer participating in a match that'll actually be a rub for a young talent on the roster instead of two older guys going at it for a big paycheck and just because Vince wants to see it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM

alynxs is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally i think Strowman needs to lose about 20 pounds and to receive a new attire (short pants like Lesnar), and without any shirt or undershirt. He needs to be the modern monster. OK, he started with Wyatt Family, WWE can keep this for a while, but also Orton or Bryan was in that family, so moving to a new attire and losing some pounds would make him like a legit MMA fighter.

If Lesnar leaves after WM, then i would make Lesnar vs Strowman at WM, with Strowman destroying Lesnar, and if Vince really wants to make Reigns the guy, he can have Reigns have a win against Strowman at the next Wrestlemania or at Summerslam.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

John Cena would be the best option. Braun Strowman already was in Andre The Giant Battle Royal this year. And he didn't even win that. Triple H could be good but it looks like he's going for Kurt Angle.

I love the way Braun Strowman is being built gradually. He isn't being forced. He has been the best thing about Raw the whole year and therefore, he should get at least Cena if not the World Title match.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:25 AM

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah I did not even include Roman or Brock as I felt there was a better chance of seeing Braun vs Enzo for the CW title than Vince breaking up HIS main event
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Of all the options, I think John Cena is the one who has the best chance of having an actually good, entertaining match.

Braun Strowman has been fun to watch, but WWE is backing themselves into a corner, to some degree, as they've built Strowman so successfully over the course of the last 12 months or so as this unstoppable beast. When it comes to Strowman going up against any mid-card champion, Strowman is at such a level that I think most fans would almost rather the champ just hand the belt to Strowman. Also, if given a choice, I'd rather see Strowman take on Lesnar for the Universal Championship instead of Roman Reigns but, of course, we won't be given a choice as Vince is firmly charted his course with Roman Reigns.

Cena is someone that'll be able to help Strowman have a good match, plus it'll be an example of a part timer participating in a match that'll actually be a rub for a young talent on the roster instead of two older guys going at it for a big paycheck and just because Vince wants to see it.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:53 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

If your going to have the Survivor Series Main Event end like it did then it has to be Stroman vs. HHH. And here is how you build it.....

1) Keep them apart for awhile.
2) Have Stroman continue to comment how even the C.O.O. is scared of him
3) Then at Royal Rumble you have HHH eliminate Stroman from the Rumble with a sneak attack after Stroman eliminates someone else.
4) The next night on Raw, Stroman comes out and demands HHH answer for this.
5) The Game comes out and says you want the King of Kings then at Wrestlemania you got him. No DQ, No Countout, Falls count anywhere.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:30 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Personally, I'd put him in the Battle Royal because I don't think he's any good (and I have no idea how he's so popular among smarks).

Clearly I'm in the minority, though. I would do the HHH match. Someone in the office likes him. If it's HHH, he will put him over. If it's Vince, he will make HHH put him over.

He could also retire The Undertaker, which would be a bit odd considering Reigns seemingly already did.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I had hopes of a big match-up between Strowman and The Miz for the IC Championship, but that seems to be off the table for now. Him vs Undertaker would be cool, 10 years ago.

Strowman vs a legend (Rock, Goldberg, Cena, Triple H) is always welcome. But o matter who he faces, Strowman has to win.

I don't see Triple H losing again. I don't see Rock coming back, nor Goldberg. It comes down to Cena, but we've seen this match already.

IMO, Strowman should face a heel. He just turned face and if he's going to become a big time player, WWE need to push him as a face and keep him away from the world title until Wrestlemania 35. But he also needs a big match for Wrestlemania.

I don't care who Strowman faces, as long as:
a) it's a heel
b) Strowman wins
c) It's treated as a big match

But just for the lulz, I'd love to see Strowman destroy Triple H. Judging from RAW, it looks as they are planning on 3 HHH matches: Angle, Jordan and Strowman. HHH could beat Angle and Jordan before Mania in order to gather heat and then use this heat to propel Strowman. That's a smart plan.

Angle could face Rollins at Wrestlemania, who also needs a big time match-up.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:13 PM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Best way to push Stroman to the top and leave him there....

1) Have HHH screw him over in the Rumble
2) Have him destroy HHH at Mania
3) Have him beat Reigns at Summerslam for the Universal Title
4) Have him defend the Universal Title at Wrestlemania 35 vs. John Cena and win