WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-17-2017, 08:02 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hopefully WWE has learned from the Mahal mess not to push someone to fast to the top of the card as it damages them more than anything. Have Nakamura win the mid-card title first and carry it for along time and then maybe he goes after the world title next year.

Smackdown Side of the Card for Mania

1) AJ Styles vs. The Miz - Rumble Winner (WWE Title)
2) Nakamura (C) vs. Balor vs. Jericho vs. Neville (Fatal 4 way IC Title)
3) John Cena vs. Samoa Joe (Grudge Match)
4) The Uso's (C) vs. New Day (Loser changes brands)-Smackdown Tag Titles
5) Paige vs. B. Lynch (Women's Title)
6) Randy Orton & B. Roode vs. Jinder Mahal & Rusev

Raw Side
1) Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Title)
2) Baron Corbin vs. Braun Stroman (US Title)
3) HHH vs. The Rock (Legend vs. Legend 1 last time)
4) The Bar vs. Rollins/Ambrose vs. Owens/Zayn vs. The Hardy's (Tag Titles - Ladder Match)
5) Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen
6) Auska vs. Bliss (Women's Title)

Co-Branded
Andre Battle Royal

* I would have the brands negotiate a trade after Survivor Series where Owens/Zayn/Corbin go to Raw and Miz/Balor/S. Joe go to Smackdown after Survivor Series. I've always liked the US Title on Raw and the I-C Title on Smackdown better.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:31 PM

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I doubt that match will happen at wrestlemania myself. Maybe Clash of Champions or Royal Rumble. AJ will probably win either way. With the way they are using Nakamura, he might be back in Japan by the time wm 34 gets here.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:05 PM

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think we see Styles Nakamura at Mania for the title...THE US TITLE
as to the main event you are right I expect it is Cena vs either Mahal or Roode
Old 11-17-2017, 11:54 PM

LynchCats is looking to come up from OCW...LynchCats is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
Hopefully WWE has learned from the Mahal mess not to push someone to fast to the top of the card as it damages them more than anything. Have Nakamura win the mid-card title first and carry it for along time and then maybe he goes after the world title next year.

Smackdown Side of the Card for Mania

1) AJ Styles vs. The Miz - Rumble Winner (WWE Title)
2) Nakamura (C) vs. Balor vs. Jericho vs. Neville (Fatal 4 way IC Title)
3) John Cena vs. Samoa Joe (Grudge Match)
4) The Uso's (C) vs. New Day (Loser changes brands)-Smackdown Tag Titles
5) Paige vs. B. Lynch (Women's Title)
6) Randy Orton & B. Roode vs. Jinder Mahal & Rusev

Raw Side
1) Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Title)
2) Baron Corbin vs. Braun Stroman (US Title)
3) HHH vs. The Rock (Legend vs. Legend 1 last time)
4) The Bar vs. Rollins/Ambrose vs. Owens/Zayn vs. The Hardy's (Tag Titles - Ladder Match)
5) Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen
6) Auska vs. Bliss (Women's Title)

Co-Branded
Andre Battle Royal

* I would have the brands negotiate a trade after Survivor Series where Owens/Zayn/Corbin go to Raw and Miz/Balor/S. Joe go to Smackdown after Survivor Series. I've always liked the US Title on Raw and the I-C Title on Smackdown better.
One issue with this is you end up with Becky Lynch wrestling twice on the card (vs. Paige and in the Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen match).

I also don't see any roster shake-ups happening until post-Wrestlemania. Unless they promote guys from NXT.

And I think we're looking at Triple H vs. Kurt Angle for control of RAW as being more likely than Triple H vs. The Rock.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Why exactly is it so unlikely? As others have pointed out there have been far worse World Championship matches at Wrestlemania. So long as they have two World Championships the odds are always going to be decent for matches like this to take place. The fans want this match and both guys are popular, so why not? Unless Jinder manages to get the belt back in India or at the next Smackdown exclusive PPV (please no!) then I don't see why the match would not take place. It is the best possible match we could get from Smackdown. Yes the rumors are there for Cena to get his 17th World Championship. Who's to say he doesn't go after the Universal Championship? My fingers are crossed that Brock VS Roman goes non-title. Cena could then make history with the Universal Championship (it benefits as a title from being part of that) and then we can get AJ VS Shinsuke for the World Heavyweight Championship. Or Vince refuses to budge on his stubbornness and we get Roman VS Brock and Cena VS Jinder. The match is not a lose cause. Yet.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.