WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-04-2017, 05:42 AM

andvari7 is looking to come up from OCW...

The first thing I would do is kill the dream of Ronda Rousey in the WWE. She will bleed the company dry. To afford her contract, you'd have to shut down NXT, 205 Live, and half of the Raw roster.

I'd also not renew Brock Lesnar, for the same reason. This may be what actually happens, if the dirt sheets are to be believed.

Future Endeavor:

Dana Brooke
Apollo Crews
Mojo Rawley
Erick Rowan - Only if the Bludgeon Brothers gimmick fails

Move to NXT:

Nia Jax - She is still way too green for the big time
Mandy Rose - The Eva Marie of the current women's division, only with slightly more talent. Not ready.

Call Up:

Iconic Duo - That's it. Authors of Pain aren't safe wo
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd move all the established superstars on RAW and move all the superstars that are currently lost, but are great talents, on Smackdown. That way you have two environments with superstars of the same popularity, which means that the fight for survival becomes greater. The established superstars will compete against each other and that competition will help them grow more, while the superstars who are less known can compete against each other in order to break through.

With that being said:

RAW
Male
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)
Dean Ambrose
Goldust
Heath Slater
The Hardys
Triple H
Kane
The Miz
R-Truth
Rhyno
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
New Day
Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Harper & Rowan
Jinder Mahal
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder

Cruiserweights

Female
Sasha Banks
Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James
Paige
Charlotte
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella

Smackdown
Male
Apollo Crews
Kevin Owens
The Colons
The Usos
The Ascencion
Mike Kanellis
Mojo Rawley
Rusev
Fashion Police
Tye Dillinger
Bobby Roode
Chad Gable
Baron Corbin
Aiden English
Big Cass
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman
Shinsuke Nakamura
Bray Wyatt
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
The Revival
Elias
Finn Balor
Jason Jordan
The Club
Samoa Joe
Sami Zayn
Titus
John Cena

Female
Alicia Fox
Asuka
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Mandy Rose
Nia Jax
Sonya Deville
Carmella
Lana
Liv Morgan
Ruby Riot
Sarah Logan
Tamina

You might say that Smackdown becomes the official B show. That's kinda true. In my mind, I view like this:

a) NXT -> the developmental. You build your character etc.
b) Smackdown -> The place for people that can grow more. The place for wrestlers with potential. The ones that can turn into WWE superstars.
c) RAW -> the premier show. The place for the elite. The ones that reached their popularity peak and need to go an extra mile to become more popular and better. To reach out of the WWE world into the mainstream media. To turn into mainstream superstars.

So it becomes something like a jungle. Each brand has wrestlers of the same level, try to reach a new one. NXT wrestlers try to break into the WWE. SD stars try to break into the main event of the WWE, while RAW stars try to turn into megastars.

That would be my format. I hope it makes sense.

PS: As for NXT call-ups, any NXT call-up that WWE wants to push from the get-go and make an impact goes to RAW. Any NXT call-up that WWE isn't so sure about and needs a more slow build, goes to Smackdown. (for example, Kevin Owens would have gone on RAW, while Apollo Crews or Sami Zayn to Smackdown)

One big exception: John Cena is part of Smackdown. Smackdown may be the show with the superstars that have potential, but it still needs a big time name to help it be relevant. There's really nothing for Cena to do on RAW, while there are so many things for Cena to do on Smackdown. Also, Cena can get any smaller or bigger. For example HHH and Orton are two superstars that need RAW's jungle nature, because Orton is not so relevant and some big wins can help him. The same goes for Triple H, who also needs some big victories under his belt, since he wrestles rarely. But Cena is different. Cena can become the gatekeeper for the superstars of the future. That can be his new role. He's quite different from HHH, Orton, Jericho etc.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 12-06-2017 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:28 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

I have no idea what any future shakeup has in store, but if it was up to me the shakeup would shake the Universal and Cruiserweight Championship's right out of the WWE and all the woman and tag teams would end up together with only one championship for each.

The US and IC Championship's should be merged too!!

Last edited by HORRORHOLIC : 12-17-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:25 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Even though Smackdown Live is the "House That AJ Styles Built" and he's done a good job, I'd like to see him drafted to Raw next year to freshen things up for him.

Would love to see AJ vs. Strowman in a David vs. Goliath feud.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:25 PM

TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...TheMainEvent is looking to come up from OCW...

I wouldnt do a whole lot of shaking up but there are a few trades that should be made and they would really keep both brands fairly even in regards to talent lost but would allow for fresh matchups.

RAW Recieves:
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Zach Ryder
The Usos

Smackdown Recieves
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
The Miz
Big Cass
Gallows & Anderson

Fairly even trades essentially with top faces and heels swapping brands.
Reunite Balor/Bullet Club for a top run on Smackdown
Miz can become one of the top heels there as well
AJ can feud with Samoa Joe, Reigns, Strowman, and Orton on Raw
Reigns can realign with Usos and hopefully help him get over as cool tweener type faces
Ryder can be Hawkins missing link for winning and reform their tag team
Cass can return on Smackdown away from Enzo
Rollins can be the top guy on Smackdown (face or heel) taking AJ's spot but gets him out of The Shield shadow
Orton gets one last run on Raw as a top guy
Roode gets to be on Raw in IC title hunt before moving up to Universal Title status
Old 12-24-2017, 03:07 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORRORHOLIC View Post
I have no idea what any future shakeup has in store, but if it was up to me the shakeup would shake the Universal and Cruiserweight Championship's right out of the WWE and all the woman and tag teams would end up together with only one championship for each.

The US and IC Championship's should be merged too!!
If you're going to have two separate brands, then you need two sets of championships.

If not, each champion would have to appear on both brands each week.

Just for an example, these writers haven't had anything for Alexa on Raw the last 2-3 weeks. Now they have write another story just one day later for the same person who has nothing on the first show? That's difficult for any group of writers. For these? Practically impossible.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:36 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Smackdown

Finn Bálor is someone who is in need of a change the most. His wheels seem to be continuously spinning and he isn't going anywhere significant anytime soon. Raw seems like a show that's fairly easy to get lost on — Smackdown seems like a decent fit for Bálor. With potential feuds against Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Aj Styles, Bálor can finally pick up where he left off before his injury last year.

Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows are also in need of a bit of change. With Bálor hopefully moving to the blue brand, reform the trio and let them run amok on Smackdown.

Bayley doesn't seem like she'll be doing anything significant for a while. She's been a bit of a bust since her move from NXT. She's been constantly portrayed as a child on a roster with greats like Asuka, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax and Paige. With the division so crowded, Bayley needs a change and that change comes in the form of a move to Smackdown's thinning women's roster.

Raw

Authors of Pain . While it's fairly easy to get lost in the shuffle on Raw, AOP would fit in perfectly in their tag division. With Ambrose currently injured, the tag division needs some new blood. AOP are big men and can put on pretty entertaining matches, given how great both brand's tag matches have been over the last couple of months, AOP will do great. Besides, I do have pretty sick dream on pairing them up with Roman Reigns on a heel run for the ages.

Other than that, I like the rosters the way they are for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Here would be my shakeup....

To Raw
1) AJ Styles - he's done all he can on the "B" brand. It's time for him to get his proper showcasing on Monday Night Raw.
2) Charlotte - she always belongs on the "A" show as well.
3) Baron Corbin - need more big guys to challenge Reigns on Raw
4) Randy Orton - he could also have some fresh feuds back on Raw
5) The Uso's - could use the new scene as well
6) Authors of Pain - added depth to the tag division
7) Ember Moon - added depth to the Women's division

To Smackdown
1) The Miz - give him the chance to be World Champion again
2) The Balor Club (Finn, Anderson, & Gallows)
3) Sasha Banks
4) Bailey
5) Undisputed Era (have the feud with the Balor Club right off the bat)
6) The Revival - added depth to tag division (they are lost on Raw)
7) Seth Rollins - (with Ambrose on the shelf the Shield Revival is pretty much dead anyway. Give Rollins the chance to flourish again outside of Reigns shadow).
Old 01-06-2018, 12:53 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

To RAW

1- AJ Styles
2- Charlotte Flair
3- Baron Corbin
4- Randy Orton
5- The Usos
6- Authors of Pain
7- Iconic (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)

To Smackdown

1- Finn Balor
2- Sasha Banks
3- Paige