WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2017, 04:58 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,833
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Laurel Van Ness Gone from IMPACT Wrestling?

It's been reported that Laurel would have ask for her release after the latest set of tapings and that Impact wrestling official are willing to grant her release.

If that'S true, this is really bad timing for them considering what'S going to happens in the next couple of weeks plus the fact that they don'T really have a lot of women's wrestling that her able to have both charisma and wrestling ability. In Fact the knockout division is pretty much as bare as it can get since a lot of the indy's women'S wrestlers would rather either continue to work in other promotions or try to get in NXT

Anyway, i'm hoping for their sake that this is just a rumor and their no truth to the report because this will hurt them if they lose her since she one the last remaining character on that show that'S actually entertaining.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Rulk25 Rulk25 is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 294
Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

If this is true they might as well close down the Knockouts...they lost Taya to "visa issues" which makes no sense as she is Canadian, Gail retired and now your champs wants out
Turn the lights off folks
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-02-2017, 12:46 AM
JoeMallard's Avatar
JoeMallard JoeMallard is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 402
JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulk25 View Post
If this is true they might as well close down the Knockouts...they lost Taya to "visa issues" which makes no sense as she is Canadian, Gail retired and now your champs wants out
Turn the lights off folks
Taya will be back once they start filming in Orlando again. Her "visa issues" prevented her from re-entering the US if she left, she said so herself.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer's Avatar
Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 99
Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
Taya will be back once they start filming in Orlando again. Her "visa issues" prevented her from re-entering the US if she left, she said so herself.
they are no longer filming in Orlando. Impact Wrestling is a CANADIAN COMPANY NOW and will be doing their filming IN CANADA.
so that blows your quote out of the water.
as for LVN...i have read/seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED REQUEST FOR RELEASE. She is still promoting Impact all over her twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer : 12-02-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: forgot the LVN sentences
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Starkist's Avatar
Starkist Starkist is offline
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 317
Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer View Post
they are no longer filming in Orlando. Impact Wrestling is a CANADIAN COMPANY NOW and will be doing their filming IN CANADA.
so that blows your quote out of the water.
as for LVN...i have read/seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED REQUEST FOR RELEASE. She is still promoting Impact all over her twitter and Instagram
Chill man. The next set of tv tappings will be in Orlando. A quick search before coming off like a dick would work.

Losing her sucks but hey, they can focus on other talents and see who the fans like and go with it. These are some hard regrowing pains for iMPACT.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-02-2017, 05:08 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,833
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer View Post
they are no longer filming in Orlando. Impact Wrestling is a CANADIAN COMPANY NOW and will be doing their filming IN CANADA.
so that blows your quote out of the water.
as for LVN...i have read/seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED REQUEST FOR RELEASE. She is still promoting Impact all over her twitter and Instagram
If you want to read the post where i got the news here the Link: http://nodq.com/news/514108807.shtml

Plus like somebody else posted before, they're going back to Orlando for the next set of tapings, probably to try and work out some of the problems with paperwork like the one they had with Taya which by the way she confirm and explain on her twitter account.

Finally on a related note, it's been also reported by dave meltzer that James storm got release because Anthem didn't want to renew his contract and that Lashley and EC3 might be next when their contracts expires. Again if you want to read it for yourself here the link: http://nodq.com/news/514237220.shtml

I feel like Anthem is truly trying to save as much money as they can mostly because they are losing a tone of money on the company. From Firing employes of the Fight network included everybody that worked on Live audio wrestling, to giving up on keeping the broken Universe gimmick, to releasing pretty much every big name they have on the roster, it's really a make or break situation for them right now.

Impact can't continue to work like they do and expect fans to want to watch or go to their shows. Until Bound For Glory i was a big fans of the company, now i can't watch it anymore mostly because nine times out of ten, the shows has more filler matches tapes outside their own promotion with wrestlers that aren't even sign with them so you don't know who they are. So the connection between the fans and wrestlers isn'T there anymore and that will be the death of them because unlike Dixie, Ed northolm won'T be able to sell a bill of good to somebody to keep this afloat. If i was them, since pretty much anybody of importance is already or on the verge of leaving anyway, I would just close the company and try to find somebody that wiling to buy the video library.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-02-2017, 05:54 PM
sikkbones's Avatar
sikkbones sikkbones is offline
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 374
sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
If you want to read the post where i got the news here the Link: http://nodq.com/news/514108807.shtml

Plus like somebody else posted before, they're going back to Orlando for the next set of tapings, probably to try and work out some of the problems with paperwork like the one they had with Taya which by the way she confirm and explain on her twitter account.

Finally on a related note, it's been also reported by dave meltzer that James storm got release because Anthem didn't want to renew his contract and that Lashley and EC3 might be next when their contracts expires. Again if you want to read it for yourself here the link: http://nodq.com/news/514237220.shtml

I feel like Anthem is truly trying to save as much money as they can mostly because they are losing a tone of money on the company. From Firing employes of the Fight network included everybody that worked on Live audio wrestling, to giving up on keeping the broken Universe gimmick, to releasing pretty much every big name they have on the roster, it's really a make or break situation for them right now.

Impact can't continue to work like they do and expect fans to want to watch or go to their shows. Until Bound For Glory i was a big fans of the company, now i can't watch it anymore mostly because nine times out of ten, the shows has more filler matches tapes outside their own promotion with wrestlers that aren't even sign with them so you don't know who they are. So the connection between the fans and wrestlers isn'T there anymore and that will be the death of them because unlike Dixie, Ed northolm won'T be able to sell a bill of good to somebody to keep this afloat. If i was them, since pretty much anybody of importance is already or on the verge of leaving anyway, I would just close the company and try to find somebody that wiling to buy the video library.
The fact they are massively promoting former DVD collections of former tna/current wwe stars is a blatant cash grab, and its only a matter of time till they sellhe tape library.

I wonder if its merely trying to divest of any assets and contracts before selling to Vince?
__________________


the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-02-2017, 08:48 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,833
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Could be. The fact that they gave up fighting wrestlers about keeping their gimmick outside of impact wrestlings is also a sign that they are in serious financial trouble. The fact is that a lot of the move they are doing right feel like they are trying to salvage as much as they can before they can see how much they can get if they sale the whole thing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-03-2017, 04:47 PM
stingray11214's Avatar
stingray11214 stingray11214 is offline
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Age: 52
Posts: 916
stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Anthem was trying to recoup SOMETHING with the debacle with Dixie. Otherwise, they should have just let Billy Corgan have it, and call it a day. It looks like Corgan may end up with Impact anyway, once Fight Network crashes and burns like FloSlam did. As for Laurel: She should go back to using Chelsea Green, anyway. She should be a snob character in the old Tina Ferrari/Ashley Cartier mold. Laurel Van Ness was just so WASPy ugh.

Last edited by stingray11214 : 12-03-2017 at 04:51 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-03-2017, 07:18 PM
GhettoV1 GhettoV1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 158
GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Anthem Is already planning to call WWE to sell them the tape library and IP's as well before the end of the year? Next year's WWE 2K19 will have a TNA Impact Wrestling DLC set if it's true.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices