WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default A big Survivor Series trend?

Most wrestling fans know that Survivor Series is one of the big 4 PPVs, and also its notorious for some legendary debuts. A few of my favorite in no particular order.

The Shield

Sting

Kurt Angle

Also huge names like The Undertaker, The Rock, Jazz, The Boogeyman. just to name a few more.
Which leaves me to speculation, do we see any debuts this year? If so, who do you think i will be, or even who would you like to see?

One that i can see happening is Hideo Itami debuting or making an appearance after Enzo cheats to pull off the victory.
One that I would love to see is Aleister Black.
One that would never happen in a million years but would be too sweet to watch, Bullet Club (Cody, Omega, Bucks, Yujiro) invade Raw vs. SD match. or even the WWE version of BC (Styles, Finn, Gallows, Anderson) debut the Balor Club.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Now that you mention it there has been quite a lot of debuts at Survivor Series, Not sure if its intentional or coincidental, I think the elimination match is a good way to debut a new character kind of like how they done it with the Undertaker debut.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

If someone needs to debut this year I would hope it to be Eric Young of Sanity in the Men's Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match by joining Team SmackDown.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:29 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...

Right now the only name I can think of that would make a huge debut at this year's Survivor Series....

Ronda Rousey

Following the Women's Survivor Series match and she'll probably bring her lackeys with her.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
Right now the only name I can think of that would make a huge debut at this year's Survivor Series....

Ronda Rousey

Following the Women's Survivor Series match and she'll probably bring her lackeys with her.
It has been reported that they have tossed around the idea of Ronda showing up at Survivor Series and actually having a match, but the majority of the creative team want to save her and her other friends for Wrestlemania since her first match will garner a lot of headlines.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The OP is spot on with the debuts. However, I really don't know who could debut at Survivor Series this time.

Drew McIntyre would need to lose to Andrade Cien Almas which I don't see happening. Nikki Cross isn't going anywhere without SAnitY. Ember Moon could but it might seem too soon. Iconic Duo? May be although I don't know what they will do at either of the brands.