WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-09-2017, 09:48 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think were over thinking the possibility of WWE working the "dirt sheets" or the IWC. Looking at the history of these reports 99% of the time when news breaks out like this it's normally legit.

Daniel Bryan getting fired for choking Justin Roberts with a tie, CM Punk walking out, Seth Rollins getting injured by Samoa Joe, there are even those that thought The Montreal Screw Job was a work.

So yeah I think this is legit and history tells us that is the case.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
I think were over thinking the possibility of WWE working the "dirt sheets" or the IWC. Looking at the history of these reports 99% of the time when news breaks out like this it's normally legit.

Daniel Bryan getting fired for choking Justin Roberts with a tie, CM Punk walking out, Seth Rollins getting injured by Samoa Joe, there are even those that thought The Montreal Screw Job was a work.

So yeah I think this is legit and history tells us that is the case.
But at the same time 99% of the time a report like this came out on the sports illustrated website, they turns out to be fabricated so I kinda see why some of us think that this might just be WWE working the dirt sheets.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is really strange. Why did they get sent home? I may have missed something, but I donít think anyone has said anything.

I hope this is a false report and nothing serious because Owens and Zayn are two of the best in WWE and the best thing on Smackdown right now.

I really donít want to see Owens leave WWE because he has potential to be the best heel of this era and maybe all time. Zayn could be a major star as well.

Of course thatís assuming this isnít too serious, and hopefully itís not.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:38 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
But at the same time 99% of the time a report like this came out on the sports illustrated website, they turns out to be fabricated so I kinda see why some of us think that this might just be WWE working the dirt sheets.
Well I suppose that's one thing to look at. But if other sources start to confirm it then it's probably not a work.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:47 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If this news is legitimate, I find it really strange. Owens just left their tour a couple weeks ago I believe for personal issues with his family needing him home and according to the tweet Owens made, WWE was nothing but cooperative and accomodating. Now suddenly he's "difficult to work with" and "in business for himself"? It just doesn't add up, but I'm sure the whole story will come out eventually.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:40 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
I find it strange Zayn and Owens are being punished for "going into business for themselves" considering this what Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and even The Rock did to get over.
There is a big difference between taking a chance in a promo and not taking a beatdown. There is a big difference between HBK being one of the main stars during a time when WWE desperately needed him and KO/Sami Zayn. HHH has said guys can go off script (in a promo) if they are willing to take the heat and it works. He mentioned Vince sort of likes it when talent has the balls to do that. Though it is probably best to talk to Vince or someone first before doing it.

That said, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Don't see why they would be unhappy at this time. Good push. Focal point. Top heels. Can't really ask for much more.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 11-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Depending on how much leniency is in your WWE contract it can be a career death sentence or a dream job. Two people with an example of a good tale are Seth Rollins and Brock Lesnar.

Rollins will never make as much money for the work he'll put in as he will at his peak in WWE. If you really deep dive into people he frequently is collaborating with and the moves he's making he is setting up on what on paper is a great long term game plan with a lot of breathing room. WWE is the platform he needed to accomplish this so every single move he's made in his entire career has been geared towards him using WWE and not the other way around. It may of been his dream and his long term goal, but he's always been smart enough to make calculated moves to go beyond just getting there and making more of it. In regards to Lesnar. You can literally just hop on google for 5 minutes and there are exact numbers to debunk every single possible argument as to how his current status in WWE would be detrimental to his career at all.

In regards to the death sentence. Unless you know what you're going to WWE for and what you want to get out of it you shouldn't go. Of course I would never tell anyone who's wrestling in front of 200 people for a high payout of 500$ a show or whatever to skip on a tryout or something like even doing a job on Raw or Smackdown. Especially one of my friends. I would tell them to try to capitalize on the situation in every way possible and to basically figure it out fast. Wrestling isn't a business where you're worth as much as the guy standing next to you. In every single case in the last century it has been like that. The hungrier you are, the political moves you make, and work you put in truly dictates your worth at the end of the day. It's not WWE's job to care if you're unhappy and how they'll ensure you'll retire nicely on the beach with a perfect family.

Kevin and Sami are victims of a wrestling world practically owned by WWE and they're before a time where there weren't as many options. Sometimes a month in wrestling can be a year of change in a different medium of sports or entertainment. The last 5 years that they haven't been around definitely are some of the most heavy ridden with that change. You can trace both of their mindsets going into the company and compare them to someone like Seth Rollins & AJ when he was leaving NJPW and coming into WWE for hours. You'll see a relatively big difference.

If worst came to worst. Looking at Sami in particular he has a gimmick he can always fall back on that would sell tickets in today climate whether it be making seven figures plus in Japan full time while working ROH or doing bar shows. Owens has the same, but maybe a little less value in regards to a global perspective. With that being said he is a lot more secured as a name in North America as a whole as opposed to Sami. Neither of them are stupid and they do know their worth, but they definitely think more like a Juice, Pac, or Cody Rhodes than they do someone like Swagger or Ziggler.

I wouldn't put it past Sami if it came to tooth and nail, but Kevin is worth a lot in WWE. He is a future Hall of Famer and Wrestlemania main event if he really wants to be. You can run down his accomplishments in the short time he has been around and while someone may denounce Titles and what not in WWE.. It means they see you in a very high regard for whatever the reason may be. There is no way that they will let him go with as much they have invested into him and if it comes to pass it'll be a situation where only he wants it.

This did actually happen, but it was more likely a mess up in means of communication than trying to get themselves over or anything like that. I would understand the frustration of the booking considering how they have been pinned on television in recent, but this would be a beyond weird straw that broke the camels back. Work or shoot I just hope at the end of the day WWE gets what they are paying these guys to do and Owens & Sami are mentally and physically healthy. As well as getting paid their worth and taking care of their families.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:28 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

A little bit more, allegedly, came out regarding this story and what's come out is that Owens and Zayn are put off by what happened with Neville and Jimmy Jacobs because they're said to be really tight with them. If what's said regarding Neville is true, then I get where he's coming from if he feels he's not valued for his work; he made the CW Division watchable but he gets left off the WrestleMania DVD release entirely and no royalties, plus indications were that he was just going to spin his wheels in the division. As for former writer Jimmy Jacobs, I'm less sympathetic because he had to know that Vince wouldn't like him taking a selfie with the Bullet Club when they "invaded" Raw; he had to know doing something like that would piss Vince McMahon off somethin' awful. It might be petty, I grant that, but it's still Vince's ballgame and even if by some miracle Jacobs didn't know how seemingly little things sets Vince off, he's surrounded by people at any given time of the day who do.

If this is legit, if any of it is for that matter, then I get being disheartened when a friend loses his job but what's getting yourself into hot water gonna accomplish? This little bit of info makes it more difficult to believe this or, at the very least, not to think the thing hasn't been made to sound like a bigger deal than it actually is.

If it's all true, however, then the impression I'm getting from the being "unhappy" and "difficult to work with" comments from the original story is that the segment with New Day is the latest in a string of unprofessional behavior that's been going on for a while. If so, then this could be the end of their pushes and that's a damn shame, but a shame they sound like they'd brought upon themselves.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 11-09-2017, 03:48 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
I would understand the frustration of the booking considering how they have been pinned on television in recent, but this would be a beyond weird straw that broke the camels back. Work or shoot I just hope at the end of the day WWE gets what they are paying these guys to do and Owens & Sami are mentally and physically healthy. As well as getting paid their worth and taking care of their families.
Whether or not this was actually the plan, I think most of us felt that Owens & Zayn coming up short lately was just a short term means to an end that resulted in them screwing over SmackDown at Survivor Series by costing them the 5 on 5 men's elimination tag team match. Also, there's a rumored match between the Shield and New Day at Survivor Series so if New Day were set to ultimately beat back an assault from Owens & Zayn, perhaps Owens & Zayn would do something to cost the blue brand to lose another high profile tag team match that'd give Raw even more "bragging rights." This would immediately set them up as the top heels of the brand and there'd be no shortage of interesting feuds for them whether it be against New Day for a bit, Orton, Nakamura, even potentially Cena.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 11-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Something i kinda realise and this my look like a conspiracy theory but what if, Justin Barasso found a way to make a name for himself by writing the most outlandish report and see which dirt sheet and wrestling website would pick it up as real news.

stick with me on this one.

First he was the first one to report about the neville walkout, which might or might not happen nobody knows at this time.

Then he was the first one to report about Nia Jax walking out which turnout to be totally false even through he tried his best to convince people otherwise.

Next was he was the first to report why EMMA got release. Again it's been proven that he was wrong but it didn'T change the fact that a lot of website and dirt sheet thought it was real and ran with it.

Now they're this news which seem a little bit fabricate to me as well. The reason i'm saying that is that the way the segment ending on smackdown, it felt we to clean to be something they would have done on their own. What i mean by that is that the editing of the segment and the way the commentary team was presenting it made it fell like this was the plan all along and nothing went off script.

The thing is, i really have my doubt about this one, especially that Zayn and Owens would throw away everything they have right now just because they are upset about Neville and Jacobs. This is their dream job and they would jeopardize everything because they are upset that Neville and Jacobs got treated badly by management? I think they we're just sent home because WWE didn'T need them for the rest of the tour and they gave them some personal time to rest until they come back to tv next week.