WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-08-2017, 07:32 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Sent Home From European Tour

There are all sorts of reports saying that Owens and Zayn have been sent home from WWE's current tour of Europe. Sports Illustrated is saying they were sent home "for conduct deemed detrimental to the WWE."

As of right now, the story is that Zayn and Owens didn't follow directions given to them during their segment with the New Day during last night's SmackDown taping as they were supposed to continue attacking New Day. Allegedly, the plan was for them to keep trying to mount an offense against New Day, being pushed back each time, until they finally had enough and retreated with the ultimate intention being to help generate a bigger reaction for New Day. Owens did jump in the ring after Kofi won the match, but Zayn and Owens quickly exited the ring afterwards, which just left New Day standing there, making for an awkward ending to the segment. Furthermore, according to the report, the two of them have become "increasingly difficult to work with" and have been "unhappy backstage."

This is really surprising and it seems that the discontent among some talent is on the rise. In this particular case, if anyone should be unhappy, it's Sami Zayn as he's been on the main roster for close to two year and looked to be just now in line for good things to happen. As for Owens, just based on how he's been used in the 2.5 years he's been on the main roster, I dunno what the hell he has to complain about; he's consistently been booked as one of the top talents on the roster, he's either been chasing championships, holding championships or just generally in the middle of high profile programs from the moment he came up from NXT.

As I alluded to, Sami Zayn seems much more justified in being "unhappy" or having some sort of chip on his shoulder. Zayn was essentially the heart of NXT for a good long while but has ultimately been just another mid-card wrestler, albeit a really talented one who many fans have wanted to see something done with for a good long while.

At the same time, however, I don't know how much of this is accurate as even Sports Illustrated has been getting the facts wrong as of late. Lately, SI looks to be as reliable as the dirt sheets and, just like many of the dirt sheets, continue to stick to their guns even when it's shown they've gotten things wrong, such as the reason why Nia Jax "walked out" and the Rock encouraging her to do so.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:00 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This somewhat clears up my confusion as to why it seems Owens and Zayn might be left off the Survivor Series card. It seems that this is leading up to them interfering in the big 5 in 5 elimination and costing Shane and the Smackdown team the match. However, I thought it made much more sense to just make them a part of the team in the first place. Personally, I would have gone with the team of Shane McMahon, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Bobby Roode and Randy Orton. Cena feels completely out of place and I don't think Nakamura would be missed too terribly. But anyways, if they're earning a reputation of being difficult to work with, I guess we'll be seeing less and less of them, which hurts everyone because Owens is the best thing going on not just Smackdown, but all WWE programming in general in my opinion. Hopefully this gets ironed out and we don't have another CM Punk situation on our hands here.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My initial thought was that it's kayfabe until they mentioned the new Day segment part. Not sure why they (mainly Sami) would be kicking up a fuss if they're clearly in line to receive a massive push and be the top guys of SD for a while. What is Owens even complaining about? Like JH said, not many guys have been featured in as many main event matches or main feud matches as KO. It's s real shame if this stops their push or continues to happen as both are great workers and I would prefer to have them on the show every week. I still hope for kayfabe but I can only dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 11-09-2017, 12:51 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Really hoping that this is kayfabe and not anything really serious. Owens is one of the best heels on the roster and it would be a shame to lose him the way Neville walked out. I watched a show they did on him and he said it was his dream to be a WWE wrestler, so can't see him throwing this away for something unless it was very serious.

Used to be when you became a WWE superstar you stayed where you were until you were let go or retired. Now we have seen a lot of wrestlers asking for their releases over the last few years just because they are plain fed up. Never used to be this way.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:13 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

I doubt it's kayfabe if there are still dates on the UK tour since this basically means 2 key guys in the SD Live roster are out of the tour.

I find it strange Zayn and Owens are being punished for "going into business for themselves" considering this what Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and even The Rock did to get over.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

I've always wanted a Kill Steen Kill shirt. You take Owens off the roster, you kill the reason why Smackdown and the product as a whole is watchable as he has one of the best personalities in the entire company. You lose Owens, all you have is Joe that can do what he does as good as he does it. In reality Owens should be the WWE champion and top heel on Smackdown, but they obviously see more in that fucking loser Jinder Mayhall.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:41 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm taking this news with a grain of salt considering the original source. Let's face it, sports illustrated's Justin barasso hasn't had the best track record at reporting news on the website.

He does like to report rumors he heard from third or fourth hand sources which lead him to look like a complete idiot. Having said that, I kinda of feel like they probably just didn't need them on the tour right now and they gave up then the week off so they can be ready for whatever role they will have at survivor series.

I feel like this is kinda just like the nia Jax story, SI's Justin barasso made up a story so that we talked about it when actually theirs nothing to this story at all.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Used to be when you became a WWE superstar you stayed where you were until you were let go or retired. Now we have seen a lot of wrestlers asking for their releases over the last few years just because they are plain fed up. Never used to be this way.
Indeed. And I think that it's good if you actually want to improve your position as a a wrestler. If you want security, then you can stay in WWE. Even as a jobber. But if you're not happy with your position like say Cody Rhodes or Neville, you should definitely leave. And I actually support both of these. Not to mention WWE putting all eggs in one basket (again!) is obvious for other deserving people to be hurt about.

If it's true about Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, I'm not getting what's Kevin Owens' complaint!? Sami Zayn could rightly be unhappy but Kevin Owens has been on top along the likes of Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Zayn has been just there before this heel turn.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think they're working the sheets. The black sheep of Smackdown live will cost them. They wouldn't have anything to do for a week so let's keep them out of people's eyes. That bit works the 'average' fan. Dirt sheet leaks work the 'smarks'.

Probably leading to HHH vs Owens at 'Mania or a brand power struggle with Owens and Zayn siding with HHH.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
I think they're working the sheets. The black sheep of Smackdown live will cost them. They wouldn't have anything to do for a week so let's keep them out of people's eyes. That bit works the 'average' fan. Dirt sheet leaks work the 'smarks'.

Probably leading to HHH vs Owens at 'Mania or a brand power struggle with Owens and Zayn siding with HHH.
Actually what I was thinking, lately I seem like sports illustrated as become to go to if they wanted to worked the dirt sheet because they know that M. Barasso won't check is sources before putting the info on the website and since sports illustrated is a well known publication , it's easier for them to pull this off.

Let's face it, their no reason for Owens or Zayn to be unhappy with the wwe right now. Owens is probably the biggest heel in the company right now and his making a ton of money off merchandise sale along. He the face of wwe in Canada especially Quebec. As for Zayn, he's getting the biggest push of his career right now and he's doing the best work of his career as a heel so I don't get why they would be unhappy.

I feel like this is all a work by WWE just like the whole nia Jax walk out rumour was or pretty much anything that M. Barasso as printed since he started his Wednesday report, it's just that now, other websites have pick up those reports and publish them as fact,