WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-28-2017, 01:41 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I just turned nine back in the late Spring/Summer 1975. I was up at Midnight on a Saturday night. I was laying in bed, when my Mother gave me a choice: Godzilla or Wrestling. Well, being 9 years old at the time, I did what every red-blooded American nine year-old boy would do: I chose Godzilla on Channel 11 (The movie was "War of the Monsters".). Well, we get past the beginning of the film, and it goes to commercial. Being it was on WPIX, it was also the home of Chiller Theater. Chiller featured a six-fingered hand coming out of a grave. That thing would have me running into the next room. Wellll, guess what that movie was on? Chiller Theater. I changed that channel so fast, I was in bed before the dial moved!

So, on Channel 9 was the Eddie Einhorn's old IWA promotion. Saw the Mighty Igor against Dick "The Bulldog" Brower, and I was hooked. A few weeks later, Channel 9 had "Championship Wrestling" with a guy in a cheap mustard-yellow suit with the name of Vince McMahon doing the play-by-play, and Gary Michael Capetta as the ring announcer. And, as they say, the rest is history.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Being from the UK my first experiance of wrestling was watching world of sport every Saturday as we were kind of deprived of wrestling here for years as this was the only wrestling we could watch and seeing as we only had 3 television channels at this point we really had no choice but to watch world of sport even though nobody else in my family were really into it and kind of been addicted ever since, I started getting into US wrestling when I heard MR T was appearing at Wrestlemania as when I was a child the A-team was my favourite TV show, Used to buy litterally hundreds of VHS tapes of WWF PPV's and other companies like world class, USWA, AWA, NWA and later WCW and ECW through the years.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote