WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-08-2017, 09:19 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default What was your first wrestling experience?

My older brother got me into wrestling when I was 4 years old. We watched every Saturday morning and begged our parents to take us to the old Richfield Colisseum for a house show in 1985. The main event wad Hulk Hogan & Junk Yard Dog vs. King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd. All I remember about that night is that a piss drunk fan jumped the guard rail and onto Bundy's back while he was standing in the aisleway. Needless to say, the rest is history and I've been hooked ever since.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:51 AM
bonefied internet darling

jayger777 is looking to come up from OCW...

My uncle got me into wrestling, I cant really remember it as it was an early age but I do remember waking up early on the Saturday to watch it on the old sky 1 channel ( uk) Now countless years and money spent on wrestling im still hooked!
Old 11-08-2017, 10:38 AM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I started watching in the early eighties, AWA wrestling broadcast in the Bay Area(TV20?). Then I began hunting for all the wrestling I could find on cable stations and became a fan of the NWA through WTBS. I started spending summer vacations with grandparents in the midwest and that is where I have my fondest early memories of wrestling. My uncle would take me to the weekly shows in Evansville, IN. watching Lawler, Idol, Rich, Dundee, Moondogs, etc. That really got me hooked; a great thing about CWA wrestling was that most everyone passed through there at some time so I could find some of my favorites no matter which promotion was on television.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:58 AM

FrankyM is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't live in the United States. I was introduced to wrestling around 15 years ago, and started following the sport ever since.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Much like LODemolition, my first experience with wrestling was at the age of 4, but not in the conventional sense. MY older cousin exposed me to his WWF figures like Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant. From there I would watch wrestling with him if I was over at his house on Saturdays or Sundays. After that, I was watching Rock n Wrestling Saturday mornings, then Superstars or Challenge in the afternoons. My only regret is that I should've watched more NWA/WCW with him, or at least paid more attention to it. But I was so stuck on WWF at that time I didn't know any better.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:07 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Man, those figures that LJN made in the 80's were great. I must have had about 30 of those things along with the ring when I was a kid, because I remember throwing them all in the ring at the same time and having my own Royal Rumble.