WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...

It should be an interesting David vs. Goliath match.

AJ should have good defense against Lesnar with his awesome strikes and moves but in the end The Beast Incarnate is too much for AJ and pulls out the win. I'd love to see AJ going for the Phenomenal Forearm and Brock catching him on shoulders with an F5 to score the victory.

I will admit that Brock vs. Jinder did have me curious though as to how it would go as both guys are jacked champions and they don't have any flashy styles, staying grounded in the ring. Might not have been a great match but might not have been poor either. Had they kept Brock vs. Jinder, I think they definitely would've had a special referee for this to jack up the interest whereas Lesnar vs. Styles' clash of styles (no pun intended) makes the match interesting enough to the point it doesn't need a special referee.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

What if Lesnar wins but by DQ due to interference from Gallows & Anderson???

The next night on Raw you announce there has been a trade (Rowan & Harper) to Raw, (Gallows & Anderson) to Smackdown

The Club Reforms on Smackdown (Gallows & Anderson get a shot at new life)

Wyatt Family Reforms on Raw (Bray, Harper, Rowan, & B. Dallas)
* Change Bo Dallas to Bo Wyatt to.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:21 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

You can't help but think this is the ending that they'll be going with.....

Phenomenal Forearm countered into The F5, match over.
That's what I thought of the second AJ Styles beat Mahal for the belt. Brock won't lose to AJ because he'll need to keep with beastly unbeatable image going into WM plus he just beat The Monster Amoung Men in his last match so it seems unlikely AJ will be the one to defeat Brock outside of shenanigans. This one really should have a big shenanigans ending so neither belt gets tarnished.

RMK
Old 11-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

I never got my Brock Lesnar vs Shawn Michaels match back in the day and this seems to be the closet option I can get to that. A roughly 10000 percent increase in interest for me compared to Mahal taking on Brock. That match being announced almost took me out of Survivor Series completely. Here's hoping to an outstanding match and probably the best one Brock has had since the Punk match.

I can't see Brock squashing AJ. I feel like AJ is going to get caught like someone mentioned earlier, maybe a phenominal forearm into an F5 for the pin. Nothing wrong with that, makes AJ look like he got caught rather than decisively defeated. It's not like you lose anything if Brock beats you either. Anything can happen in wrestling however and correct me if i'm wrong, this same time last year I don't think any one of us saw what would happen in Brock's Survivor Series match coming. AJ isn't beating him but enough things have happened in wrestling that there is always that little doubt in the back of my mind.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:19 PM

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying View Post
I never got my Brock Lesnar vs Shawn Michaels match back in the day and this seems to be the closet option I can get to that. A roughly 10000 percent increase in interest for me compared to Mahal taking on Brock. That match being announced almost took me out of Survivor Series completely. Here's hoping to an outstanding match and probably the best one Brock has had since the Punk match.

I can't see Brock squashing AJ. I feel like AJ is going to get caught like someone mentioned earlier, maybe a phenominal forearm into an F5 for the pin. Nothing wrong with that, makes AJ look like he got caught rather than decisively defeated. It's not like you lose anything if Brock beats you either. Anything can happen in wrestling however and correct me if i'm wrong, this same time last year I don't think any one of us saw what would happen in Brock's Survivor Series match coming. AJ isn't beating him but enough things have happened in wrestling that there is always that little doubt in the back of my mind.

Green bork laser of the shooting star press vs. Hbk post return was a quadrapelegic waitingto happen.

One suplex and hbk may have had a career threatening injury.

Bork was way too green to work withhbk back then

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 11-13-2017, 11:59 PM

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

There's no better time for a huge Club reunion than during this match, if it doesn't happen now, it never will.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:37 AM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

It's far more like Jinder Mahal is going to interfere in the match for they do have a match scheduled on their India tour
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

However, if Jinder should interfere in this match giving Lesnar the win then it doesn't necessarily hurt AJ either
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
You can't help but think this is the ending that they'll be going with.....

Phenomenal Forearm countered into The F5, match over.
That's what I thought of the second AJ Styles beat Mahal for the belt. Brock won't lose to AJ because he'll need to keep with beastly unbeatable image going into WM plus he just beat The Monster Amoung Men in his last match so it seems unlikely AJ will be the one to defeat Brock outside of shenanigans. This one really should have a big shenanigans ending so neither belt gets tarnished.
Good call Jeff, it's exactly the ending they went with. Forearm into the F5, they could have went 100 different ways for a little bit of unpredictability.

RMK