WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well this is a nice surprise. A little throwback to possibly the best NXT Title feud.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:55 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I actually try to be excited by Finn Balor, but I just can’t. Vanilla midgets gonna vanilla midget.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well that makes sense, wonder who rounds out the team.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Million Dollar Champion

How did Bo not take that chance to tell Miz to Bolieve?
Old 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Bo needs join up with his brother and fire up the cult again.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
I actually try to be excited by Finn Balor, but I just canít. Vanilla midgets gonna vanilla midget.
I've seen the defense "Well you can't do much with nothing to work with", but I'm with you. He's incredibly bland in the ring, on the mic, and looks wise. The Hot Topic flavored demon gimmick is edgy and cool for merch, but I really can't buy into him as a performer.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Million Dollar Champion

I wonder if Booker is told to hate Jordan, or he seriously does hate him. Because the latter wouldn't shock me considering Booker always felt like he took one too many shots to the head since he started doing commentary.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:27 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

Jason Jordan is in way, way over his head in that Survivor Series match.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Million Dollar Champion

I was wondering when the singing would start. I miss this chant.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:36 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

It’s always nice to see Alicia Fox. She’s so pretty.