WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Has anyone pointed out the fact house shows are big moneymakers for the WWE and if they were to broadcast them on TV, it would likely hurt ticket revenue at each show, akin to how the NFL struggles to fill seats now with HD TV?

If not, someone should.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Okay, I don't really have any more arguements for this case. The ticket revenue is a strong enough arguement to comletely destroy my idea.

But we can agree on the fact that the special house shows should air on the Network, if not live, then definately after a while. Right? I mean, matches like Lesnar vs anybody from the house shows, or big matches, they're all on Youtube, so why not put them on the Network?
Old 11-07-2017, 09:06 PM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Okay, I don't really have any more arguements for this case. The ticket revenue is a strong enough arguement to comletely destroy my idea.

But we can agree on the fact that the special house shows should air on the Network, if not live, then definately after a while. Right? I mean, matches like Lesnar vs anybody from the house shows, or big matches, they're all on Youtube, so why not put them on the Network?
The problem would remain the same. They'll have to have production crew to film it to air it later. They already air the shows they believe are worth airing on WWE Network.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:51 AM
19awinaN

Naniwa91 is looking to come up from OCW...Naniwa91 is looking to come up from OCW...

Also, there's the potential of intense criticism from the most ardent of the so-called community of the Anti WWE of presenting such an unfinished product for many to see. It's like Jinder and his title run that was nigh universally detested,
but magnified somehow by fifteen.

Think of it as a highly classified document. You don't want your critics to see what you're gonna do as you're working out in your head, and lambast it for being so incomplete.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Interesting idea, though I don't think it's a very good one.

There is already WAY too much to watch in one week. Plus others have already mentioned how much more money it would cost to get all the production equipment around for these shows. The potential reward does not outweigh the costs involved. Nothing relevant toward Raw or Smackdown ever happens at those shows. You won't get more Network subscribers from it or more viewership for the main shows, so what would the point be? No thanks. If we are talking airing ALL house shows on the Network then it's a definitive "no" for me.

One thing I do want to see is more shows like Beast In The East. If they find house shows that will make special events that people might be really interested in seeing, more of those being aired on the Network is a good idea. Maybe showing events taking place in other parts of the world with different matches we might not see on other cards. Beast In The East was 2 years ago. If they picked one special house show like this per year to air on the Network, then I'd be up for watching that. It needs to be shows that bring something different to the table.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This wouldn't be worth it. I seriously doubt they would bring in enough money to cover the costs.

Besides, we already have too much wrestling.

3 hours of Raw, 3 hours of Smackdown, 1 hour of 205 Live, 1 hour of NXT, Superstars, Main Event, and PPVs almost every other week. That's more than enough.