WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadGuy92 View Post
I would not be against Taker showing up out of character as himself or American BA Taker. to have his send off and thank yous from the roster. Also if HBK and Nash are there, bring Hall too and have a kliq/NWO thing, why not. NWO and Shield staredown would be a moment.
Have New Day, Shield, NWO (Hall, Hogan, Nash) and DX (HHH, HBK, X-Pax, NAO) share the ring for a segment. Then a brawl. THAT would be a moment.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:51 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

These are the shows that the WWE does well and they should and probably will pull out all the stops. Anyone who was a name on RAW in the past, still breathing and can still walk should be there.

Not expecting a lot of wrestling to happen that night and if it does it won't mean much, but will be fun none the less. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Navi : 11-02-2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:53 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Also wouldn't be surprised to see the WWE bring Hogan back for this.

Sorry forgot to add this to my post above, the forum for some reason wouldn't let me edit it. So if a mod wants to incorporate the two I would appreciate it. Yea even though it let me edit this one. Strange.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Knockout Champion

JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...JJ15776 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Let's skip the whole "anniversay" thing, because yet again, they SCREWED THAT UP DIDN'T THEY??!

So on the 24th anniversay of RAW, The Undertaker, among with HBK and Kevin Nash will make an appearence.
No no. Miraculously, they got it right this time. The first Raw was in 1993, which means 2018 will be the 25th anniversary of the first episode. They only get it wrong when they're counting editions of something, like calling the 25th edition of WrestleMania the 25th anniversary.

As far as the Undertaker goes, hopefully this is just an official retirement and HOF induction announcement. WWE has been pretty good about keeping guys retired when they have their retirement moment at WrestleMania(Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels), so I feel pretty good about this. Other than that, should be a fun episode. These big Raws are always good.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I'm fine with all three making appearances as long as it's not working any matches. Nash was awful in his 2011 return. He was awful in TNA before that. I've got no desire to see him in the ring. A promo would be good or some kind of segment. HBK, I doubt he is going to work a match since he is retired and has stayed true to his word for almost 8 years now. It will be awesome to have him show up on the show regardless. Taker's appearance is likely for a Hall Of Fame announcement. After last year's Wrestlemania there is no reason whatsoever for him to work another match. He had a great moment for closure for his in-ring career last year, why tarnish that by having another match when it's not necessary? The show should be pretty awesome. These big editions of Raw often are. I won't get my hopes up like I did for the 1,000th edition of Raw a few years back, however I'm looking forward to it. Hard to believe it's truly been 25 years. I've watched Raw ever since the first episode.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.