WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-30-2017, 11:56 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default RAW 25th Anniversary + Undertaker Returns!

Let's skip the whole "anniversay" thing, because yet again, they SCREWED THAT UP DIDN'T THEY??!

So on the 24th anniversay of RAW, The Undertaker, among with HBK and Kevin Nash will make an appearence.

Okay, nobody cares about Nash and HBK will have a fun segment. But THE UNDERTAKER. That will be his first appearence after his maybe-maybenot-retirement. Roman says he's retired though. It's huge.

What do you think it could be? One-off? A last match? Hall of Fame induction maybe?

Plus who else do you think will appear and who would you like to appear?

I really, really want to see Stone Cold on RAW. I think it's been a looong time since Austin was last seen on a RAW, probably around 6-7 years.

Sting appearing would be nice, too. Can you imagine a staredown between Sting and Undertaker and then, no match taking place? That's like that thing I'm not going to say because I don't know if I'm allowed to. It has the world "block" in it and a synonym of rooster.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:16 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The way they phrase it and the fact that it's in january, i wouldn't be surprise that first this is going to be a one off since he's not going to be at the barclay center and it wouldn't be surprise if they announce him as the headliner for the hall of fame with HBK being the one who inducts him.

The fact is he's there mostly because he was in the first ever main event of Monday night raw, so it makes sense for him to do a appearance at the venue that held the first ever Raw.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:52 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

WWE has a very rich history and since so many of the great NWA and Canadian territories of the past are owned by WWE, they can deliver emotional segments that nobody else can come close to matching when the company takes its history seriously. As a result, the anniversary show has the potential of being something epic and something fans will talk about for years to come.

The Undertaker's appearance, in my opinion, is sort of a one off and I think that may very well be when any lingering doubts as to whether or not he's truly retired will be laid to rest, no pun intended. I think he's finished and though I may regret this later, part of me would like to see him confront John Cena over Cena's comments about him during one of his promos while building his match with Roman Reigns. I don't remember what he said word for word, but it was something to the effect that Reigns beat an aging veteran at the end of his rope or near the end of his career; it was something along those lines and Taker, being the prideful man that he is, taking issue with that is a feasible possibility. Would I prefer Taker vs. Cena to Jinder vs. Cena for WrestleMania? Hell yes I would because even though Taker's well into his 50s and half crippled, he could also be blind and he'd still be able to generate a more entertaining and emotional match than Jinder Mahal.

However, I think there'll more than likely be some sort of retirement ceremony similar to what we saw with Ric Flair or at least an official declaration from Taker himself that in no way leaves any room for doubt that he's done.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would not be against Taker showing up out of character as himself or American BA Taker. to have his send off and thank yous from the roster. Also if HBK and Nash are there, bring Hall too and have a kliq/NWO thing, why not. NWO and Shield staredown would be a moment.
Old 10-30-2017, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Is no one mentioning the fact that it's being held at the Hammerstein Ballroom?

The very place where RAW had it's very first show AND the home of ECW?

Yeah, this'll sure be interesting to see.

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 10-30-2017, 08:25 PM

Loganity is looking to come up from OCW...Loganity is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm thrilled that The Undertaker will in fact be returning to WWE in January. The big question is why? With the timing of the return it is either to announce his retirement and headline the 2018 Hall Of Fame or he will start his next feud, there is no in between. I'd be surprised if it's a one off nostalgia moment. I would love to see a match with Cena or Strowman
Old 10-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

IF Taker wrestles at WrestleMania 34 - I would have loved for a nostalgic moment of Damien Demento coming out with Taker squashing him in a moment before his promo just for the old fans (a rematch from Raw's first main event).

But in all seriousness I think it should be a confrontation with Kane. Taker is in the ring talking about Roman etc., then have Kane enter to attack Taker with Cena making the save and then attacking Taker.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:44 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

It should be interesting to see what they do with The Undertaker when he returns. It seemed it was the end of The Undertaker character in the closing moments of this past Mania. So does he appear as The Undertaker or does he finally break character and appear as Mark Callaway? I think we'll get a good indication of Undertaker's future and whether Undertaker is going to work Mania or if he is truly done and gets inducted in the Hall of Fame or appears in some other capacity. It seems like every time around this year there's rumours that The Undertaker says he's done and he's not working Mania and yet he always ends up eventually returning and wrestling at Mania.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
Is no one mentioning the fact that it's being held at the Hammerstein Ballroom?

The very place where RAW had it's very first show AND the home of ECW?

Yeah, this'll sure be interesting to see.
Really? How many years has it been since they've been there? Going to be a wild night apparently. Brock and Heyman better be there.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyKewl View Post
It should be interesting to see what they do with The Undertaker when he returns. It seemed it was the end of The Undertaker character in the closing moments of this past Mania. So does he appear as The Undertaker or does he finally break character and appear as Mark Callaway? I think we'll get a good indication of Undertaker's future and whether Undertaker is going to work Mania or if he is truly done and gets inducted in the Hall of Fame or appears in some other capacity. It seems like every time around this year there's rumours that The Undertaker says he's done and he's not working Mania and yet he always ends up eventually returning and wrestling at Mania.
Undertaker and Wrestlemania is like a never ending love between a man and his ex. They always break up, but he'll always end up back with her.