WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-30-2017, 11:49 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Taker returns

WWE.com just announced that on the 25th edition of Monday Night RAW, HBK, Kevin Nash and yes, The Undertaker will come back.

One-off or nah?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:57 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's mixed for me. It's YAY! for a return of a legend. NAY! for as in I don't know why.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:01 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think one-offs are so cheap. You have a legend back, he squashes someone, then leaves with no payoff. Cheap pops and cheap ratings. Myself included.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:04 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

As in that way, I still remember what happened to Wyatt Family at Wrestlemania 32. Rock, Cena....
Old 10-30-2017, 12:06 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

OMG Kevin Nash WTF thought he was dead LOL.

He wont be wrestling. But it could be indication of something bigger. Maybe HoF induction. I mean Taker, not Nash.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Nash is coming back to tear his quad one last time on national television.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:37 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's the 25th anniversary show so I would assume it's just a one off.

But... it's in January, right around the Royal Rumble... I would think that if it's going to be any more than that, an angle would be set up on that RAW. There's no sense in having him return in January, keeping him off TV for 3-4 weeks and then having him return again to start a WrestleMania angle.

If I'd put money on it, I'd bet (and desperately hope) it's just a one off.
Old 10-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

HBK has been coming back in spirts for two years now and it's never anything worth noting. He pitched a movie, he pitched KFC and talked on a preshow panel. Plus he was involved in that tag match awhile ago and got little reaction with Sweet Chin Music. HBK will most likely be a one off.

Undertaker has proven to be unpredictable over and over again. He'll probably shit all over his WM ending and have yet another one last match with someone. Then he'll have to dig out his American Badass duds this time and leave that in the ring. He'll walk out of Wrestlemania in his undies and raise his fist....one last time??????

Edit: Lol at Kevin Nash.

Black Friday
Old 10-30-2017, 04:25 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I hope he comes back as Bikertaker with full Limp Bizkit regalia.

Last edited by BaconBits : 10-30-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I could see Undertaker coming back as BikerTaker. Maybe the Deadman gimmick is retired, but one more match for non-dead Taker?