WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-29-2017, 08:48 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Emma shocks me tremendously, especially when you consider what other talents are on the women's roster right now. She has proven time and time again that she has the athletic qualities necessary in this new era of women's wrestling, and throughout her gimmick changes, she has shown her capabilities as a wrestling actress. Was it not enough? I seriously doubt that she didn't know about this before TLC, which could be why she got the match with Asuka. Perhaps she asked for the release and this was WWE's way of inviting her to stay. I don't know, just hypothesising, but I didn't see this one coming.

Summer Rae is a slightly different story, though I question why her particularly. Is it that she also suffers from injuries? Perhaps, because if not, then I question how Alicia Fox is still here. Alicia has gotten better and has been with the company about 10 years now, but that's it. Anyway, so long Summer Rae.

As for Darren Young, again, this doesn't surprise me so much, however I did wonder whether or not his recognition for coming out would provide him with some sort of security. As a gay person myself, I can't really say that I care any more or any less for Darren Young as a WWE superstar, but I appreciated the significance of what he did and how WWE responded to it. If anything, Darren Young has accomplished (which, let's face it, isn't that much in the ring) a new feat in this kind of sport where it is okay to be openly gay. Hopefully, anyway. As for his time on the roster, they tried, it didn't work, they tried, and it didn't work again. That's just it. I seriously doubt he had any more to give.

Last edited by The Perfect Max : 10-29-2017 at 08:51 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:55 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I always get such a kick out of the love that people get and excuses that are made for them when they get released. Emma was fine. She was never all that impressive. Her most interesting aspects were her hot chick role while injured and her arrest. She really isn't that good at anything.

Summer Rae was worse. She wasn't really good at anything. She was Stacy Keibler but not nearly as pretty. Sadly enough her best work was a shockingly decent match with Sasha once, her dancing with Fandango, and her ridiculous acting with Rusev.

Young was what he was. I would have loved to see WWE take a serious tact with his sexuality but it is a long shot as to whether or not it worked.

Hopefully this will open some room for real talent.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 10-29-2017, 09:14 PM

wewanttables is looking to come up from OCW...

I was very surprised by them cutting Emma. It leaves me feeling that they lack depth on both main roster women's divisions. And the problem seems more glaring with the injuries that Bayley and Sash have had (which I believe has resulted in a reduced level of in-ring performance). Having someone else that can share those bumps that is good at her character like Emma is something the roster needs. You might say "the WWE has more women under contract than they have ever had." And most of them still need to be in NXT. There are only a few ladies that have shown me that they perform well enough to at NXT to warrant a shot on the main roster: Liv Morgan, Peyton, and Nikki Cross. Peyton and Cross seem to still be in NXT because their partners (the rest of Sanity and Bill Kay) are not ready to debut on the main roster. I would not be surprised to see Nikki Cross win the NXT women's title at Houston.

Daren Young is talented and I would not be surprised if he shows back up in a few years with the Primetime Players because Vince has been breaking tag teams up like it is a hobby. Young is a good performer and Titus can get over.

What happened to Summer and why has she been gone so long? Oh well.

Some people have stated that this is a cost-saving move. I would be surprised if it saved much. I don't believe that the majority of the main roster gets a base guarantee. So if they don't work they do not get paid. I can be wrong on this though.
Old 10-29-2017, 09:17 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Here's a rule for all WWE Divas. To avoid release,

(a) be related to a past WWE wrestler. That's why Tamina, Charlotte and Natalya will never get fired.

(b) be married to a WWE wrestler. Naomi, and again Natalya keeps their jobs over this.

or

(c) be a member of the Four Horsewomen. This is how someone like Becky Lynch, who is hard to understand, keeps her job.

This was Emma and Summer's problems. They needed to hook up with current talent, or Emma needed to find out if she is distant relatives with the Fabulous Kangaroos. This is why they lose their jobs, and an ugly like Natalya will have a WWE job for life (because she married a WWE employee, her dad was a WWE wrestler, and her uncle is someone who bitches and moans when you piss him off).
Old 10-29-2017, 09:28 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

You know when no gimmick works then you're doomed in WWE. They tried and tried and tried with Emma to give her something to run with but it didn't work everytime. Her last gimmick as an internet obsessed person was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Old 10-29-2017, 11:55 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Here's a rule for all WWE Divas. To avoid release,

(a) be related to a past WWE wrestler. That's why Tamina, Charlotte and Natalya will never get fired.

(b) be married to a WWE wrestler. Naomi, and again Natalya keeps their jobs over this.

or

(c) be a member of the Four Horsewomen. This is how someone like Becky Lynch, who is hard to understand, keeps her job.

This was Emma and Summer's problems. They needed to hook up with current talent, or Emma needed to find out if she is distant relatives with the Fabulous Kangaroos. This is why they lose their jobs, and an ugly like Natalya will have a WWE job for life (because she married a WWE employee, her dad was a WWE wrestler, and her uncle is someone who bitches and moans when you piss him off).
What? Holy crap no.

Looks are subjective. Summer Rae's talent level is way below the current top women stars. It would take too much time to get her going vs growing new talent. Emma probably got released because she complained.

Natalya is also employed because of her talent. Not a great character but good in-ring and probably mentors people backstage. Valuable to have. Naomi has that glow stuff. Probably good for merch. Charlotte is awesome. Tamina is solely employed because of her dad but she is probably very cheap. This is the only one you are right about. Becky Lynch isn't any harder to understand than Sheamus.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 10-30-2017, 12:25 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
What? Holy crap no.

Looks are subjective. Summer Rae's talent level is way below the current top women stars. It would take too much time to get her going vs growing new talent. Emma probably got released because she complained.

Natalya is also employed because of her talent. Not a great character but good in-ring and probably mentors people backstage. Valuable to have. Naomi has that glow stuff. Probably good for merch. Charlotte is awesome. Tamina is solely employed because of her dad but she is probably very cheap. This is the only one you are right about. Becky Lynch isn't any harder to understand than Sheamus.
We never got to see if Summer Rae could wrestle or not, because they didn't put her in many matches.

You don't know why Emma got released. How do you know she complained too much?

Natalya may be employed for her talent, but she keeps her job because she is related to the Hart Family. If she wasn't, I think she would have been retired out now.

Naomi has that glow stuff....and she is married to Jimmy Uso!

Charlotte is very good in the ring.....and the daughter of Ric Flair.

At least you admit nepotism when it comes to Tamina.

At least Sheamus says some funny stuff, and him and Cesaro have had many matches close to MOTY status. What has Becky Lynch being doing of relevance lately? But she is a Horsewoman, so that helps her keep her job.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:41 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
We never got to see if Summer Rae could wrestle or not, because they didn't put her in many matches.
We did get to see her. She sucked. It was going to take a lot to get her going. Better things to focus on.

Quote:
You don't know why Emma got released. How do you know she complained too much?
Hmm...

Quote:
Natalya may be employed for her talent, but she keeps her job because she is related to the Hart Family. If she wasn't, I think she would have been retired out now.
You don't know why she keeps her job. How do you know she keeps it because of who she is related too?

Quote:
Naomi has that glow stuff....and she is married to Jimmy Uso!
Okay, and? This doesn't prove shit.

Quote:
Charlotte is very good in the ring.....and the daughter of Ric Flair.
And very talented.

Quote:
At least you admit nepotism when it comes to Tamina.
Cause that is the one you got right. Nothing else you said was right.

Quote:
At least Sheamus says some funny stuff, and him and Cesaro have had many matches close to MOTY status. What has Becky Lynch being doing of relevance lately? But she is a Horsewoman, so that helps her keep her job.
Becky is underused.

Also Miss Kitty, Del Rio, Sim Snuka and Kristal Marshall would like a word about this nepotism thing.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 10-30-2017, 12:47 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I'm surprised about Emma like some others are, but the nail's in the coffin with her are twofold. First she had suffered a few injuries which kept her out of action for extended periods of time, second was the failure to morph into Emmalina. What a humongous waste of time and effort that turned into.

Summer Rae and Darren Young on the other hand weren't too much of a surprise. Haven't seen either one of them in forever and neither one was really missed.

Fully expecting to hear more in the coming weeks.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:59 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

R-Truth and Golddust better run for the hills, if another release is coming, it's probably one of those guys.