WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-26-2017, 04:42 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Create the card: Survivor Series

What would you guys create for the card? would it be the all raw vs. smackdown card like in the previous thread or would you mix it up to continue rivalries? as of now some of the current matchups make zero to little sense like heel vs. heel Corbin and Miz, and Mahal vs Lesnar. On my card I wouldnt even have Lesnar. Id save a date for another time.

Kickoff Show

Harper and Rowan debut against the acension in a squash match

Cruiserweight champ Enzo vs. UK champ Pete Dunne.
i would have Enzo come out to his usual shtick and go on about how theres no champ on the roster to challenge him from smackdown and have Surprise UK champ pete dunne answer the challenge.

Main card
Raw womens champ Alexa vs. smackdowns womens champ natalya.
that match is fine.

raw tag champs The Shield vs. Smackdown tag chams The Usos.
this is one the wwe got right. im excited for this one the most.

5 on 5 traditional match
team smackdown Shane, Orton, Dillinger, Owens, Sami vs. Angle, jason jordan, matt hardy, samoa joe, Balor
I would have owens and sami turn on smackdown and beat down shane leaving Ortan and dillinger to have an underdog style comeback and get a couple of eliminations but ultimately fall short.

Strowman vs. kane

US title 6 man elimination
Corbin vs. ziggler vs nakamura vs. roode vs. English vs mike kannelis

IC title
Miz vs Roman Reigns

WWE title
Mahal vs AJ Styles.
AJ gets the title back becomes a 2x champ and keeps it until the royal rumble atleast

Also bear with me on the post i did this as a quick write up while at work with no extended thought on alot of it and no care for grammar and punctuation lol
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is something i though about today on how to make that whole brand supremacy match work without having to put aside your main feud on each brand. It's might be a bit old school since i took that idea from survivor series 1990 but i would work with in today's WWE.

Preshow

Classic Survivor series match (RAW)

Apollo crews, titus o'neil, Heath Slater, Rhyno, kalisto vs Elias, curt hawkins, dash wilder,darren young, enzo

Classic Survivor series match (smackdown)

Breezango, The Ascension, vs the hype bros, the colons

main card

Classic Survivor series match (raw)
Matt Hardy, Jason Jordan, r-truth, cedric alexander, rich swann vs luke gallows, karl anderson, goldust, brian kendrick, jack gallagher

The new day, tye dillinger vs Rusev, aiden english and the bludgeon brothers

Classic Survivor series match (raw)
Braun strowman, the shield, finn balor vs Kane, the miztourage, bray wyatt

Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura,chad gable, shelton benjamin, bobby roode vs kevin owens,sami zayn, the uso's, dolph ziggler

Classic Survivor series match
Charlotte, becky Lynch, bayley, sasha banks, mickie james vs Alexa bliss, Emma, Nia Jax, natalya, Carmella

WWE universal title match falls count anywhere match

Brock lesnar vs Samoa Joe

WWE title match

Jinder Mahal vs AJ Styles

Brand Supremacy match

Winners of Raw classic survivor series matches vs Winners of smackdown Classic survivor series matches
Old 10-27-2017, 12:59 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Survivor Series 1990 would not work as you will have no time in the show for all of this matches.

It should have been:

Brock Lesnar (C) vs Jinder Mahal (C) in a Champion vs Champion Match with John Cena as the Special Guest Referee
Team Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Kane) vs Team SmackDown (Shane McMahon, Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton)
Team Raw (Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Bayley, Sasha Banks and Mickie James) vs Team SmackDown (Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Becky Lynch and Carmella)
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor and AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs The Usos - in a Champions vs Champions Match
The Miz (C) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt vs Tye Dillinger

Kickoff:
Team Kalisto vs Team Enzo
The Bludgeon Brothers vs The Bar - Raw vs SmackDown Match
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:28 AM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I mentioned in the thread about the Raw vs. SmackDown theme that I think there's enough going on on each show that they can do without the interbrand rivalry right now.

The SmackDown show in particular has a match right there already. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn leading a group of guys who feel like they've been screwed over by everything but themselves (so guys like Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Rusev) against the good guys (so guys like AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura and Tye Dillinger). It would make sense for Shane to lead this team, or even have a one night return for Chris Jericho to really rub it in against Owens. I don't know where Bobby Roode would fit so maybe he could substitute Dillinger.

On Raw, there's also a good group of faces and heels to face off against each other. The Miz leading a group of Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt against the face group of The Shield, Finn Bálor and any other face that I can't think of right now. Maybe even have Samoa Joe interrupt and cause havoc during the match.

The Cruiserweights would get a classic style match of their own. The tag teams on both brands could fill out a match too, especially on SmackDown. As for the women, there isn't enough on each brand to have those classic style Survivor Series matches. But, I would have Asuka challenge the current Raw Women's Champion and bill it as something like "can [insert current champion] survive Asuka?" I'd then also have a multi-woman match for the SmackDown Women's Championship too.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:18 AM
!FIGHT-BRUSSELS-FIGHT!

#HELLNO is looking to come up from OCW...

To be fair, I believe that WWE have actually created interest in Survivor Series this year, with the whole 'Bragging Rights' theme. Yes, Survivor Series has always had this feel (well in the era's of seperate Brands), but this is the first time I think they have ever went to the extent of having all brand represented matches. Now for the card that I would put out, which is quite similar to the WWE's;

Pre Show
Crusierweight Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team ZO [Enzo Amore(C), Drew Gulak, Jack Gallagher, Brian Kendrick & TJP
vs.
Team Lucha [Kalisto(C), Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik & Akira Tozawa]

Singles Match (Brand Warfare)
Jason Jordan [RAW] vs. Chad Gable [SD Live!]

Main Card
Champion vs. Champion
Alexa Bliss(c) vs. Natalya(c)

RAW vs. SD Live! Tag Team Match
The New Day [Big E & Xavier Woods] w/Kofi vs. The Bar [Sheamus & Ceasaro]

Champion vs. Champion
The Miz(c) w/The Miztourage vs. Baron Corbin(c)

Women's Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team RAW [Alicia Fox(C), Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Asuka & Bayley]
vs.
Team SD Live! [Becky Lynch(C), Charlotte, Naomi, Carmella & Tamina] w/Lana

Champions vs. Champions
The Shield [Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose](c) vs. The Usos [Jimmy & Jey](c)

Men's Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team RAW [Finn Balor(C), Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Elias & Kurt Angle]
vs.
Team SD Live! [AJ Styles(C), Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode & Shane McMahon]

Champion vs. Champion (Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Brock Lesnar(c) w/Paul Heyman vs. Jinder Mahal(c) w/The Singh Bros.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:28 PM

bnn52 is looking to come up from OCW...

We obviously have some interpromotional matches already scheduled, and I like the theme there, so we will stick with the following on the card:

SD Baron Corbin (US title) vs Raw The Mix (IC title)
SD Usos (TT Title) vs Raw The Shield (TT Title)
SD Natalya (Womens title) vs Raw Alexa Bliss (Womens)

SD Jinder Mahal (WWE Champ) vs Raw Brock Lesnar (Universal Champ)

Now onto the additional matches

Traditional SS Women's Match
Team SD - Becky Lynch, Carmella, Naomi, Lana, Charlotte
vs
Team Raw -Alicia Fox, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, Asuka

Traditional Men's SS Match #1
Team SD - Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode, Rusev, Shane McMahon
vs
Team Raw - Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Kane, Jason Jordan, Kurt Angle
(Sami Interferes getting Shane Eliminated, leading to Owens getting eliminated and costing team SD the match)

Traditional SS Match #2
Team SD/Team AJ - AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, The New Day
vs
Team Raw/Team Balor - Finn Balor, Matt Hardy, The Bar, Elias
Old 10-27-2017, 01:35 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HELLNO View Post
To be fair, I believe that WWE have actually created interest in Survivor Series this year, with the whole 'Bragging Rights' theme. Yes, Survivor Series has always had this feel (well in the era's of seperate Brands), but this is the first time I think they have ever went to the extent of having all brand represented matches. Now for the card that I would put out, which is quite similar to the WWE's;

Pre Show
Crusierweight Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team ZO [Enzo Amore(C), Drew Gulak, Jack Gallagher, Brian Kendrick & TJP
vs.
Team Lucha [Kalisto(C), Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik & Akira Tozawa]

Singles Match (Brand Warfare)
Jason Jordan [RAW] vs. Chad Gable [SD Live!]

Main Card
Champion vs. Champion
Alexa Bliss(c) vs. Natalya(c)

RAW vs. SD Live! Tag Team Match
The New Day [Big E & Xavier Woods] w/Kofi vs. The Bar [Sheamus & Ceasaro]

Champion vs. Champion
The Miz(c) w/The Miztourage vs. Baron Corbin(c)

Women's Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team RAW [Alicia Fox(C), Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Asuka & Bayley]
vs.
Team SD Live! [Becky Lynch(C), Charlotte, Naomi, Carmella & Tamina] w/Lana

Champions vs. Champions
The Shield [Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose](c) vs. The Usos [Jimmy & Jey](c)

Men's Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match
Team RAW [Finn Balor(C), Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Elias & Kurt Angle]
vs.
Team SD Live! [AJ Styles(C), Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode & Shane McMahon]

Champion vs. Champion (Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Brock Lesnar(c) w/Paul Heyman vs. Jinder Mahal(c) w/The Singh Bros.

i love everything going on here except Stone Cold as the ref. Mind you hes my favorite of all time i just dont see how he fits into this besides being a random attraction. Id rather have Cena as the ref. Kudos for the Jordan and gable match though. good touch.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would keep Brock vs. Mahal (just because what else you going to do with Brock prior to Mania). What I would have happen though is a Brock win by DQ when Orton attacks him at the end of the match. This sets up a nice match for Brock to work at Royal Rumble (Lesnar vs. Orton - Cage Match)

Rest of the Card here is what I would do....

Team Raw (Shield + Balor & S. Joe) vs. Team Smackdown (Owens, Zayn, Styles, Nakamura, & Orton)

Team Raw (Wyatt, Stroman, Miz, & The Bar) vs. Team Smackdown (New Day & The Uso's)

Team Raw (Bliss, Asuka, M. James, Banks, & Bailey) vs. Team Smackdown (Natalyia, Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, & Paige)

Team Raw (Sampson, M. Hardy, Jordan, Anderson, & Gallows) vs. Team Smackdown (Rusev, Corbin, Roode, Benjamin, & Gable)

Opening Match - Enzo vs. Tye Dillinger
Old 10-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE Title
Jinder Mahal (c) v AJ Styles.
Time to take the belt of Mahal, give it to AJ Styles and let him carry it for a while

WWE Universal Title
Brock Lesnar (c) v Samoa Joe

Team Angle v Team Miz (Keep this feud.storyline going a bit)
Kurt Angle, Jason Jordan & The Shield
v
The Miz, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Sheamus, Cesaro

Falls Count Anywhere
Kane v Brawn Strowman

Team Shane v Team KO
Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode
v
Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler

Finn Balor v Bray Wyatt

Inter-Promotional Match
Alexa Bliss (c), Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Bayley
v
Natalya (c), Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Naomi

Pre-Show
Inter-Promotional Match
Enzo Amore (c), TJP, The Brian Kendrick, Kalisto
v
Sin Cara & The New Day
Old 10-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roipdh123 View Post
The Survivor Series 1990 would not work as you will have no time in the show for all of this matches.
I think it would work mostly because they have four plus hour for that PPV compare to other PPV plus you don'T have to give 45 minutes to every tag team elimination match, some can have 15 to 20 minutes with quick eliminations and it would work just as fine.

Survivor series 1990 had 6 elimination tag team matches and we're able to do all of them within a 3 hour time frame. I've got 6 elimination matches on the main card plus 2 title matches and 2 elimination matches on the pre show, if you can't fit all that in within a 6 hours plus show then you're really not good at booking a show.