WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Who did he make look good?

Ever since brand split he:

- Lost in a title feud from Ambrose
- First failed and then won and then lost IC title from Miz
- Failed again against AJ Styles World title
- turned heel and then thrown in a idiotic feud with Calisto and Crews
- challenged Nakamura
- Tried some gimmick change and now in a feud with Roode

Who benefited and looked good?

Ambrose was just distraction until AJ and Cena finish their feud and one takes Championship. Calisto and Crews was just plane idiotic for all of them. Nakamura again just distraction until he challenge Jinder. And now Roode because they have nothing for him to do.

Now tell me, who benefited from him? Because as I see it you could just fire the guy one year ago and you would get the same effect as with him on roster. Because Ambrose, AJ, Miz and Nakamura would still get same reaction, Calisto and Crews still lost in shuffle and Roode would just tackle someone else like Corbin and still be same.

FYI, dont hate Ziggles, just dont think he is that special so would like explanation how he makes others look good.
You're mistaking "turning someone into a star", which is the work of months and years, and "making someone look good to a new audience". The idea isn't to bring everyone in as the next incarnation of Jesus Christ; you give them a reliable performer that could sell sand in the desert so that the audience can be familiar with the character. Around one-third of the WWE TV audience has the WWE Network, and if we make the wild assumption that every single person with the WWE Network watches NXT, that's still two-thirds of the WWE audience who has no idea who the new guy is. Everyone doesn't get to come in on their first day and get inserted into the heavyweight/IC title mix- you need a steady hand who the audience doesn't perceive as a straight-up jobber to introduce them.

Dolph is fantastic at doing just this, which is why that's the role he's had for maybe five years now, with the occasional refresher feud (Miz) thrown in there to keep the character relevant. If you're thinking about this in terms of "who did Dolph Ziggler face that immediately made my dick hard and my nipples erect", you're overanalyzing this. He's a role player (non-LARP style), and he's one of the best people the WWE has ever had for his particular role.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

So I guess WWE's reasons for not wanting Angle to return to the ring were justified. Last night Kurt looked like he was having his lungs explode. I don't know really know if he had any cardio or preperation before the match or if he's in a training programm trying to get back into shape, but last night Kurt Angle looked worse than what Flair did back in 2010.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:52 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
So I guess WWE's reasons for not wanting Angle to return to the ring were justified. Last night Kurt looked like he was having his lungs explode. I don't know really know if he had any cardio or preperation before the match or if he's in a training programm trying to get back into shape, but last night Kurt Angle looked worse than what Flair did back in 2010.
That doesn't mean WWE is justified for not wanting Angle in the ring. You could argue they're justified because of his multiple neck surgeries, but arguing that WWE was right because Angle's cardio wasn't up to snuff is kind of ludicrous. The fact that Angle stepped into an 8-man no DQ clusterfuck with some of the best athletes in the business after a 7 month layoff and still did as well as he did is pretty incredible actually. Not to mention that he only had TWO DAYS to prepare. The Rock had a full year to prepare for his match with Cena at Mania 28 and still gassed out halfway through.

Don't really know what you were expecting.

Last edited by OYDK : 10-23-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:38 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Another issue I had with this return, Kurt angle in the entrance showed how small Rollins and ambrose are in comparison to angle...

I'm not that guy to bring up vanilla midgets.. But there is a definent difference in size BTW the 2 eras.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 10-27-2017, 07:41 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I really liked his return. He meshed up well with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. I will love to see him wrestle again but only if he's totally fit for it. I don't want him to harm himself for entertaining people through wrestling.