WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-19-2017, 02:51 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default Thor: Ragnarok Reviews

Well early reviews are coming out for Thor: Ragnarok and, as for just about every MCU film, they're extremely positive. Saying that this one is the best solo Thor movie yet and that the action in it is out of this world. They're also saying that this is the funniest MCU movie ever. Some have even said that this film could be considered a comedy if it wasn't apart of the MCU. Idk how I feel about that. I like for my comic book movies to have a somewhat serious tone to them. I mean some comedy moments are expected and actually needed, but this movie is supposed to be about the end of Asgard and other things. Shouldn't it be kinda serious?

Let me know what you guys think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:29 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I've sent the trailer that many times I'll just be glad to get it out of the way.

I'll graciously accept 1/10th the entertainment I got from What We Do In The Shadows and Hunt For The Wilderpeople.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I like the serious tone approach when it's well done, and that has really only been accomplished by Nolan (more than once, anyway). I'll take Marvel's tone as long as it's fun. This movie looks fun.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:40 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Well it looks to be really "fun!!" And "hit all the right comedy notes!" So of course all the lames are in love with it. Probably a lot like all the other non Avenger (or Iron Man ) properties...totally missable
Old 10-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I've sent the trailer that many times I'll just be glad to get it out of the way.

I'll graciously accept 1/10th the entertainment I got from What We Do In The Shadows and Hunt For The Wilderpeople.
You're missing Boy from that list. If that's because you haven't seen it, I recommend finding a way to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Well it looks to be really "fun!!" And "hit all the right comedy notes!" So of course all the lames are in love with it. Probably a lot like all the other non Avenger (or Iron Man ) properties...totally missable
I feel like the first half of this could easily describe Guardians 2, which as I recall you loved.

I'm excited for this one. Marvel seems to do well when they attach quirky directors to their movies, and Taika Waititi will definitely bring a fresh take to the superhero genre.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:36 PM

Navdeep is looking to come up from OCW...

I am waiting eagerly for this movie. Want to see how Hela character will work as a Thor sister.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:47 AM

Navdeep is looking to come up from OCW...

Saw the movie today, good movie- 8/10. Good humour throughout the movie.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

That was a fucking blast. The visuals were fantastic, action was good, comedy was great. I think it topped GoTG 2 (not sure about 1.....though I could be coerced).

Do not read this if you haven't seen it:
Click for Spoiler:
Hulk fucking suplexes Fenrir while Led Zeppelin plays in the background. I never knew I needed that in my life, but there it was.

Last edited by Ty Burna : 11-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Definitely one of the better Marvel movies. I would still put The Avengers and GotG ahead, and maybe Civil War.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Saw Get Out last night. Is that close enough? It was surprisingly really fun.

And I'm white, some would say very very white.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?