WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-24-2017, 06:59 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Ben Simmons just had 21pts 12rebs and 10ast in the 76ers win against Detroit Monday night. Rookie of the year numbers right there and, I'm going to call it now, he'll be the first rookie all-star since Blake Griffin. Especially since there ain't nobody in the East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:47 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Can anyone explain Orlando to me? I don't hear much about them but they appear to have some quality wins. Is it a fluke?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 10-27-2017, 11:27 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Can anyone explain Orlando to me? I don't hear much about them but they appear to have some quality wins. Is it a fluke?
Yeah it's a mystery. Frank Vogel is one of the best coaches in the league but I can't explain why Aaron Gordon is getting 40 point games or anything. About time they stepped up really considering they've been rebuilding since they lost Dwight but I'm not sure how long it lasts. I love Elfiid Payton but he can't shoot and Vuvecic is still a real average defender. They're bench looks nice but I don't see them making playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 10-31-2017, 03:35 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Aaron Gordon has finally figured out that he's stronger, faster, and can jump higher than the average NBA player. So he's become more aggressive driving in to the rim and such. Also, he's kinda developed a jumper and that's made him damn near unstoppable. Like Khalifa said, I'm not sure it'll last, but it is nice to see him take advantage of his gifts and become better and better.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2017, 02:38 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

What the hell is going on with the Cavs? They look awful. They're losing to teams that they have no business ever losing to as long as LeBron is on the floor. They're second to dead last in defensive efficiency and their offense isn't much better. Last night in their loss to the Pacers (Really??), they only had one person on the entire team that had a positive efficiency rating and that was Jeff Green. They allowed the Pacers to shoot 62% from the 3pt line. Idc who you are, if your opponent shoots that well from 3, you're not going to win. They've lost to the Nets also. I think this is their worst start since before James went back.

Is it too early for concern or are the Cavs in serious trouble? Let me know your opinions.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Its ten games into the season and LeBron is playing hurt, its too early to panic or be concerned.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Seeding doesn't matter in the East for the Cavs. They can be the eight seed and still make the finals. They have LeBron and are missing their starting point guard. They'll be fine when the playoffs arrive.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:27 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I have to say, as someone who respects LeBron the man and player but dislikes his decade plus of dominating the NBA, I enjoy watching the Cavs struggle.

Drastic prediction, Lue will want to cut or buyout Wade before the season is over, leading to an even bigger rift between he and LeBron, leading to Lue coaching his last season and them bringing in an LBJ yes man in an attempt to get him to stay past this season.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:31 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

The NBA just isn't making sense right now. the 76ers have a better record than the Cavs? Say what? Boston has won 9 straight after losing their legit second best player and perennial all star Hayward? Say what? Giannis has become probably the 3rd best player in the league right now? Say what? Boston has the best record in the league and are the best defensive team in the league? Say what? I have to admit, the East is a lot more exciting so far than I thought it was going to be.

The West is right about where I thought it'd be so far. Although, I have to admit, OKC is looking pretty horrible right now. I know that they need time to get it together, but those 3 should be able to win games based on their talent alone.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2017, 11:59 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

I guess my claims of Boston's ruined season were a bit premature. Has Boston proved itself a contender with their defeat of Golden State last night? Or is it still fool's gold considering that Hayward isn't there and no matter what, without him, they're not going to be as good as they could be?

Quote: