WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-17-2017, 07:28 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default Nia Jax Reported to Walk Out; Granted Leave of Absence

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...absence-report

So it appears that Neville isn't the only one who may be on the way out of WWE.

According to multiple reports, an upset Nia walked out of Raw Monday night, but no concrete proof as to why was unearthed. She is reported to be dealing with personal problems, and requested a leave of abscence and reports are she has been granted said leave.

I don't want to speculate on what her personal issues may be, I don't know the gal, but I could definitely buy her being upset over her push. She is pushed as a monster, but has no real credible wins to her name and has served as Alexa's sidekick more often than not.

If she is dealing with something serious, I wish her the best, but with Neville and Nia both rumored to have walked out on back to back Mondays, things may not be so great in WWE Land.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I feel like she just needed to take time off to deal with something in her personal life and as nothing to do with wrestling or her push right now.

The fact is right now she getting more exposure on tv then a lot of the others women's on the raw roster, plus if she leave wwe, she won't be able to go and make a living on the indy's like a neville would.

In the end, if it's career related, I wouldn't be surprise if she goes see her cousin The rock and ask him for advice about what to do next. If it's not, then I just hoped she gets take time to deal with whatever she dealing with and gets better because she got a bright future in wrestling if she stick it out and stays with them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If it is legit personal reasons then I hope all works out for her but if it's just her having a cry over her push then come on, look in the mirror Nia. Who is getting a push that doesn't deserve it as much at this current time? She isn't better than Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Bliss or Natayla who have been the women in the spot light. What are you crying out Nia? You're constantly featured on the top wrestling show in the world and you barely even lose on that. She's still as green as anyone on the main roster. Neville kind of has a few points I think, but if Nia is just leaving because of her push then I say I'll help you out that door Nia if I was Vince or any of WWE management. Could you imagine Braun Strowman walking out at the end of last year because he was only beating jobbers and occasionally Sami Zayn. Good god.

Like I said I hope Nia is all good but I also hope this isn't some cry about her push, which is legit better than most people on the roster. Imagine being Natalya for the last 6 years. Easily the best worker in the division and has a farting gimmick and only tasted the gold once before this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 10-17-2017, 08:03 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

As a fan, I'm selfishly hoping that Nia Jax is stepping back because of a personal issue, and not because she wants to leave. I'm a Nia fan who believes she could be so much more than she already is, but in a division so small as the women's division is, she really couldn't be that much more prominent. That's why I question whether she is upset with the company over her position. Other than being champion, she can't really go much further.

I hope that whatever the issue is, she is back sooner rather than later. She could be a real theat to Asuka and that is a collision I very much hope we get to see soon. If it's about her place in the company, then I don't know, can she actually be that much better off?
Old 10-17-2017, 08:07 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Well that sucks I really like Nia. Hopefully if it is personal reason's then she can get them sorted out to her benefit. I'm thinking with Asuka coming on board though, Nia will get pushed further to the end of the line. Just look at Emma.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:00 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I get the feeling that this is about legit personal issues going on in her life, at least that's what I'm hoping. Like most others have said so far, I like Nia and I'd like to see her stay on as she's been coming along nicely.

If, however, she's left because she's upset about her role in the company, then it sounds like she's already developing an attitude without really doing anything to earn it. Nia Jax is still extremely green, she's come along way but she's also someone who still has a ways to go before she's ready to embark on a long term title push, especially when compared to Alexa Bliss, Charlotte, Sasha and several others already. Nia has a lot less to be pissed off about, if she is pissed off about something, than Neville does.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The rumor is that it is "compassionate leave". It is known via Total Divas that she is very close with her Mother. A Compassionate Leave is usually for something major with close family. Keep Nia in your prayers.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:26 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Everyone will assume this is the same as Neville and some of it MIGHT be, but it does sound like she has something big going on at home, maybe her mother, maybe a pregnancy (or losing a baby...remember Kharma) which could be impacted by that big car smash she had a few years back with Rock's mom.

One thing is clear, as a cousin of The Rock, she will get WAY more latitude than most do in these situations. They won't want to piss Dwayne off, so even if she is just being a moaner, she'll get a different treatment to others.

More interestingly is that there seems to be a lot of people who are either deciding "this isn't worth it" or that something else is more important than what WWE has for them "right now"... It was once that someone literally had to be dying or you had to fight to take time off, and even then it killed your push (Rick Martel or Rick Steamboat) if you dared go through with it.

Now people seem, for the first time to say "you know what, if this is what you got for me, I'd rather go home for a bit...or leave" and that is alien territory for Vince, he can't blackball them all.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:00 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Sports Illustrated is reporting that it has to do with her position in the company and pay.

Nia has been severely mis-used in the short time she's been on the main roster. I get that there's a section of the fanbase out there who are gonna say she should be lucky she has a job, she only has one because of family and her size and that's you know what.... The fact is, for the majority of this year, she's been the epitome of a stop/start push and I don't care who you are or what your perceived talent level is, that's reason to get anyone frustrated.

Now her trouble and bad booking might just be a microcosm of WWE's booking of women this year as a whole, and you could make the argument that others like Bayley and Sasha have been booked just as bad, if not worse. But that doesn't mean that Nia should just sit there and do nothing.

I applaud her, but I hope this isn't a permanent thing.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:35 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
Sports Illustrated is reporting that it has to do with her position in the company and pay.

Nia has been severely mis-used in the short time she's been on the main roster. I get that there's a section of the fanbase out there who are gonna say she should be lucky she has a job, she only has one because of family and her size and that's you know what.... The fact is, for the majority of this year, she's been the epitome of a stop/start push and I don't care who you are or what your perceived talent level is, that's reason to get anyone frustrated.

Now her trouble and bad booking might just be a microcosm of WWE's booking of women this year as a whole, and you could make the argument that others like Bayley and Sasha have been booked just as bad, if not worse. But that doesn't mean that Nia should just sit there and do nothing.

I applaud her, but I hope this isn't a permanent thing.
When it comes to Nia's booking, I have to disagree. I've never seen her in the midst of a stop and go push, I've always seen her as essentially the monster that's dominated the division that the top babyfaces have had to overcome. Nia Jax has been on the main roster for about 15 months and was in NXT for about 13 months, so she isn't exactly a veteran and not being rocketed straight to the top is something that was, once upon a time, called paying your dues.

If Nia is upset about her spot in the company, I can't say I have much sympathy for her because I don't believe she has been misused. As I said in my earlier post, she's come a long way but she's still pretty green. She's okay in the ring, but she's not great and the only time I've really see her look great in any 1 on 1 situation has been against Sasha Banks. She's not especially charismatic, her mic skills are average at best and there are simply better female wrestlers on the roster.

Again, if she's ultimately mad because she's not the star she thinks she should be, then I've got no sympathy for her. She hasn't been made to look bad, she hasn't been forced to participate in any embarrassing or humiliating storylines, she's frequently used and booked as a top talent among the women on the main roster so I don't see what the problem is professionally.

If she requested leave due to some sort of personal issues, then it's totally understandable and I hope things work out for the best. If it's just her being a "diva" in that she isn't getting what she feels she deserves, then I dunno what to tell her. If she wants to be the main event among the women, keep working hard, keep improving and earn it. I know that sounds shitty when you take into account Jinder Mahal's spot on the roster, and it probably does leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, but Vince is essentially hoping to whore Jinder out for a good long while so that WWE will get more Indian WWE Network subscribers; If only about a quarter of a percent of the population were to sign up, that'd be over 4 million new subscribers.

Or who knows? Maybe she's found out the hard way that pro wrestling is hard work and not the cake walk many other athletes and models figured it'd be. Doubtful, considering her family lineage, but I suppose the possibility is there.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria