WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-19-2017, 05:32 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
Nobody with a fucking brain thinks Jinder is a good champ.
I wouldn't say that, with the reaction he got in india and how fans reacted in seattle this week. He's not a great champ but he did his job and his job was to be a heel champion while helping them get a foothold in india which he did.

So I would think that fans that critics jinder on wrestling board need to understand that while they don't like jinder as champ and I'm one of them, he does a pretty good job as champion since his job was to help them with the india market and he did that since from what I saw on smackdown, he's pretty john cena in india.

So even when he finally drop the belt, you will to deal with the fact that he will stay in the upper midcard because of how popular jinder is in india.

To quote you: you need the have a fucking brain to understand how business works and sometimes, wrestling especially supposedly smart fans just don't get how the wrestling business worked especially wwe.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:34 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I wouldn't say that, with the reaction he got in india and how fans reacted in seattle this week. He's not a great champ but he did his job and his job was to be a heel champion while helping them get a foothold in india which he did.

So I would think that fans that critics jinder on wrestling board need to understand that while they don't like jinder as champ and I'm one of them, he does a pretty good job as champion since his job was to help them with the india market and he did that since from what I saw on smackdown, he's pretty john cena in india.

So even when he finally drop the belt, you will to deal with the fact that he will stay in the upper midcard because of how popular jinder is in india.

To quote you: you need the have a fucking brain to understand how business works and sometimes, wrestling especially supposedly smart fans just don't get how the wrestling business worked especially wwe.
They sent Jinder to India early to market him. If you have read posts on this site from people who actually live there they don't really like him mainly because he's a heel. Kayfabe is very strong there, their biggest hero's are Cena, Reigns and the rest of the faces. Jinder was seen as a jobber before he got the title, so they had to make him look like a champion and it might have worked to an extent.

I mean crap Jinder is Canadian, yes his parents are Indian, but that doesn't mean anything really. Example, I was born in Glasgow, Scotland, my husband was born in London, England. Our son was born here in Toronto, that makes him Canadian. He's from Scottish and English descent, but his passport says Canadian, and I'll bet Jinder's passport says the same thing.

In the world of wrestling you can be from wherever you want though I guess. We've had wrestler's from Parts Unknown, the Fifth Dimension and everywhere in between.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:42 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Finn balor is a great wrestler, i will give you that because i'ma fan of his, but he's one of the worst promo guy in the wwe right now and if you watch raw last week, you could hear crickets during his promo.
Worst Promo guy? Crickets during his promo? Really? Watch again. And this time without your dumb bias towards Finn Bálor.

Click for Spoiler:

You really think that Bálor is worst promo guy? That was nowhere near being worst. You know what worst is. Here's it. Jump to 2:29 for the best lines in a promo.

Click for Spoiler:

Quote:
Also, let's talk Jinder mahal, did you watch Smackdown live last night, if so, you would have understood what i was talking about when i wrote about how big Jinder is in India.
Stop claiming your opinions as facts. Jinder is nowhere near big in India.

Quote:
He's pretty much in the same league as Cena in India right now
Height of stupid exaggerations. John Cena is known by majority of people who live in India. Ask about Jinder Mahal. And you know what you'll hear? ACTUAL CRICKETS.

Quote:
and while you and most of the fans that actually write on wrestling board don't like him, i'm guessing this is mostly because Meltzer said that he didn't like Jinder as champion so you guys decided to not like him because you believe everything that he write on his dirt sheet,
So a bad wrestler is a World Champion. But he isn't bad because Meltzer said so. Stop with your biased hate towards Meltzer. I amn't asking Meltzer to tell if Jinder is bad or good. Jinder's boring performance proves that he's bad. Meltzer agreeing or disagreeing with it doesn't change the fact that Jinder has been boring as Champion. Boring matches. One doesn't need to read dirt sheets or listen to Meltzer to decide if someone like Mahal is good or bad. That guy botches his own finisher. And he's World Champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
They sent Jinder to India early to market him. If you have read posts on this site from people who actually live there they don't really like him mainly because he's a heel. Kayfabe is very strong there, their biggest hero's are Cena, Reigns and the rest of the faces. Jinder was seen as a jobber before he got the title, so they had to make him look like a champion and it might have worked to an extent.

I mean crap Jinder is Canadian, yes his parents are Indian, but that doesn't mean anything really. Example, I was born in Glasgow, Scotland, my husband was born in London, England. Our son was born here in Toronto, that makes him Canadian. He's from Scottish and English descent, but his passport says Canadian, and I'll bet Jinder's passport says the same thing.

In the world of wrestling you can be from wherever you want though I guess. We've had wrestler's from Parts Unknown, the Fifth Dimension and everywhere in between.
He knows India better than the Indians.

Last edited by ShinChan : 10-19-2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:50 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Oh sorry but I have to say that the WWE doesn't need a foothold in India, they are huge there. One of their biggest fanbase's outside the US as a matter of fact.

The reason the Network doesn't do so well there is because it's very expensive, most don't want to spend the money on it. They watch Ten Sports I believe.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:36 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Worst Promo guy? Crickets during his promo? Really? Watch again. And this time without your dumb bias towards Finn Bálor.

Click for Spoiler:

You really think that Bálor is worst promo guy? That was nowhere near being worst. You know what worst is. Here's it. Jump to 2:29 for the best lines in a promo.

Click for Spoiler:

Stop claiming your opinions as facts. Jinder is nowhere near big in India.

Height of stupid exaggerations. John Cena is known by majority of people who live in India. Ask about Jinder Mahal. And you know what you'll hear? ACTUAL CRICKETS.

So a bad wrestler is a World Champion. But he isn't bad because Meltzer said so. Stop with your biased hate towards Meltzer. I amn't asking Meltzer to tell if Jinder is bad or good. Jinder's boring performance proves that he's bad. Meltzer agreeing or disagreeing with it doesn't change the fact that Jinder has been boring as Champion. Boring matches. One doesn't need to read dirt sheets or listen to Meltzer to decide if someone like Mahal is good or bad. That guy botches his own finisher. And he's World Champion.

He knows India better than the Indians.
You go and say I'm bias toward balor promo ability yet everytime I bring something up about somebody you like, you go and so your bias toward reigns. At less reigns is able to think on his feet when he delivers a promo and doesn't fell like he's reading a promo like balor is. Like I said before, I'm a fan of balor, I think he a really good wrestler but promo's isn't his strong suit and it shows. As far as reaction is concern, it depends on where they are, last monday night he had a great reaction for what was a really bad promo segment, yet in another market, he would have cut the same promo and nobody would hae cared.

I don't want to attack anybody with my opinion and I never wanted my opinion to be facts but for some reasons, some of the more immature fans on this board can't have a intelligent discussion without getting all upset because I don't have the same opinions as them or the same views on the product as them. I like certains wrestlers and hate other, I see flaws in certains performers game and that for some reason piss people off because I see flaws in their favorite.

In the end, I'm kinda thinking that I wasn't meant for discussing wrestling with today's wrestling fans because everytime that you write something they don't like, they get angry and insult you instead of having a intelligent conversation, so for now, I decided that this isn't worth it anymore, I'm not going to risk my well being because people don't like what I write and would rather insult you then actually get your point, so I m7ght post on other boards on this site but as far as the WWE one, I'm done.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:48 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
You go and say I'm bias toward balor promo ability yet everytime I bring something up about somebody you like, you go and so your bias toward reigns.
Bias towards Roman Reigns? You say as if I hate him. I like him. I just amn't a fan of his overpush. No one should be overpushed. Bálor's push upon joining main roster was wrong as well.

Quote:
At less reigns is able to think on his feet when he delivers a promo and doesn't fell like he's reading a promo like balor is. Like I said before, I'm a fan of balor, I think he a really good wrestler but promo's isn't his strong suit and it shows.
The thing is that I agree that he isn't strong on promos. But referring him as worst promo is totally exaggerating. That's what I said. I amn't saying that he's Rock or something on mic.

Quote:
As far as reaction is concern, it depends on where they are, last monday night he had a great reaction for what was a really bad promo segment, yet in another market, he would have cut the same promo and nobody would hae cared.
You said that you could hear crickets during his latest promo. I nullified your point by proof. Now, you saying that it was a great reaction. Which one is it?

Quote:
I don't want to attack anybody with my opinion and I never wanted my opinion to be facts but for some reasons, some of the more immature fans on this board can't have a intelligent discussion without getting all upset because I don't have the same opinions as them or the same views on the product as them.
I didn't attack you. I just asked how you saw some other form of what I saw. That promo was well recieved. But you stated as if it wasn't received well. It's not attacking.

Quote:
I like certains wrestlers and hate other, I see flaws in certains performers game and that for some reason piss people off because I see flaws in their favorite.
Flaws in my favorite? That doesn't piss me off. Being biased does. You stating just the opposite of what happened in case of someone you don't like much is biased.

Quote:
In the end, I'm kinda thinking that I wasn't meant for discussing wrestling with today's wrestling fans because everytime that you write something they don't like, they get angry and insult you instead of having a intelligent conversation, so for now, I decided that this isn't worth it anymore, I'm not going to risk my well being because people don't like what I write and would rather insult you then actually get your point, so I m7ght post on other boards on this site but as far as the WWE one, I'm done.
I didn't insult you. It’s not about liking something you write. It's about stating something that didn't happen. Stop that. Plus, don't think that people base their opinions just on Meltzer if they don't agree with your opinion. Just like the exaggerating comparison between Cena & Mahal.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:14 PM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

The main reason is because Vince has his guys he wants at top and that's it. He's become very stubborn with this over the years and as soon as someone is getting a little too much steam he makes sure that's as far as they're gonna go.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:28 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

The reason "nobody can really break through" is because they're not pushing YOUR personal favorites.

And the big problem with this crazy talented roster is that the overwhelming majority of them just don''t have the charisma to become a main player. Being the greatest technical stuntman in the world is going to connect if you can't get people to care about their character. Charisma and character work is the most important thing in professional wrestling, and a performer has "it" or they don't. Most of the ringwork guys the internet froths at the mouth over simply don't have "it".
Old 10-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORRORHOLIC View Post
The main reason is because Vince has his guys he wants at top and that's it. He's become very stubborn with this over the years and as soon as someone is getting a little too much steam he makes sure that's as far as they're gonna go.
It's not like he wasn't like this before 2015, anyone remember him trying to push Lex as the next Hulk Hogan?

What about Sgt. Slaughter as an Iraqi sympathizer?

And lest we forget about the Montreal Screwjob.

In short: Vince has always been stubborn over what he wants to do. It kind of comes with the package.

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Bias towards Roman Reigns? You say as if I hate him. I like him. I just amn't a fan of his overpush. No one should be overpushed. Bálor's push upon joining main roster was wrong as well.

The thing is that I agree that he isn't strong on promos. But referring him as worst promo is totally exaggerating. That's what I said. I amn't saying that he's Rock or something on mic.

You said that you could hear crickets during his latest promo. I nullified your point by proof. Now, you saying that it was a great reaction. Which one is it?

I didn't attack you. I just asked how you saw some other form of what I saw. That promo was well recieved. But you stated as if it wasn't received well. It's not attacking.

Flaws in my favorite? That doesn't piss me off. Being biased does. You stating just the opposite of what happened in case of someone you don't like much is biased.

I didn't insult you. It’s not about liking something you write. It's about stating something that didn't happen. Stop that. Plus, don't think that people base their opinions just on Meltzer if they don't agree with your opinion. Just like the exaggerating comparison between Cena & Mahal.
I just wanted to say that i don't care if people do or don't agree with my opinion, i really don't mind, what i do mind is when stuff is taken out of context and twisted around. Personally, 9 times out 10, i like having discussion with you and other peoples on the board because everybody as different opinions and that'S o.k. In this case, this was something that was going on between me and another guy on the board and that's mostly because of some of the stuff he wrote in his first comment about how my comment gave him cancer which i took a lot of offense to. it really had nothing to do with you in this case and i guess when you started replying to my comments, i took it out on you and not and it wasn't fair.

The fact is, i don'T follow wrestling on the internet as much as some of you so i base my opinion a lot on what i see on t.v and what i hear on Live audio wrestling plus. So again, this had nothing to do with you really, i was just vanting because i feel like everytime somebody doesn't like what i write about their favorite, they always bring up Reigns and it'S becoming irritating.

I'm still taking a break from this board but if you want to talk Impact wrestling or anything else, i will continue to post on theses from time to time.