WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-14-2017, 07:19 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I wonder if Lesnar has even heard of Jinder.

I bet they have the same "doctor" who sorts out their cycles.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:28 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I wonder if Lesnar has even heard of Jinder.
You know he hasn't. Brock is also the type of guy who will believe Jinder represents ISIS.

This should happen and Lesnar should absolutely destroy him. This should be the end of Jinder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 10-14-2017, 07:33 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Jinder should win. Seriously.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:05 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

*when you sim a full year of Universe mode.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 10-14-2017, 08:54 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

I dont mind. Give me that, traditional 5vs5 in Shield, Strowman and one more(maybe Joe) vs AJ, KO, Zayn, Orton and one more, Girls 5vs5 where I could see Asuka vs Charlotte and I am happy. Kinda like RAW vs Smackdown matches. No real prize but bragging rights(get it Coral, because there was PPV of same name), you have to suspend kayfabe a bit to work because you have faces and heels at same team, but could be fun matches that you dont get to see now when you have brand split.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:04 AM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Jinder beating Lesnar is so stupid that I might just have to see it. Id rather not but if it is to happen I do need to see this. There is just no way it could happen. Oh wait are the Tiny Boys gonna hold Lesnar down while Mahal pounds the Crap out of him. If the match is to happen any result is possible apart from Mahal winning with a 1,2,3. Maybe he wins by DQ somehow but he doesn't pin.

As for the match, it looks like it's going to Survivor Series will focus on Raw vs Smackdown again which I like. It gives us all fresh matches and potential dream matches and that makes Survivor Series important again if you ask me. Wel maybe not important but puts confirms it's spot in the big 4. I'd rather a Brock and Nakamura match but that's just asking for too much isn't it.
You mean the guy that can't beat Jinder? It would be stupid to waste a Lesser match on that.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:15 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I also would like to see Khali get invited to Suplex City, if they use him. Imagine then Jinder, standing on his own, all of his goons are gone, face to face with extinction.

I'm turning kayfabe for that one. Maybe 'cause it's a filler, but a good filler.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:20 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I hate the idea of this match. Why would you want any of your big time champions to look weak by losing to the other? Obviously, Mahal will get tossed around like a rag doll. It will make Smackdown look like the lesser brand by saying this is the best we have to offer, a guy who can't hold a candle to Lesnar. That's why I'm usually against these champion vs champion matches. Someone has to lose and when they do, where do they go from there?
Old 10-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't like the interpromotional matchups anyway, especially when it comes to the elimination matches. It's lazy booking, it's not like fans have any loyalty to one show or investment in which brand wins. Then they usually have those stupid-ass red or blue shirts too.

But champion vs champion just ends up making the loser look weak if it isn't done properly. No way Jinder wins if Vince wants to go with Roman toppling Lesnar at Mania.

The match will be shit too, since Lesnar is booked to do few moves and Jinder can't be made to look good by some of the best wrestlers in the world and he can't talk or emote for shit, so this match is going to be sold entirely by Heyman.

Wouldn't KO, Zayn, Jinder and Singh Brothers vs Team Shane make more sense?
Old 10-14-2017, 10:58 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Both are very sub par one vs one wrestlers. Brock only shines in triple threat or fatal four way matches where he can take a big bump and rest for awhile. Jinder has never been in a good match. This match will completely suck outside of possible shenanigans like the midget twins getting thrown into the crowds or somebody important interfering in the end. It'll suck, but I'll watch it anyway.

RMK