WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2017, 01:12 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE TLC: TLC Match - The Shield VS Miz, Sheamus, Cesaro & Strowman

Last night's episode of Raw saw the official rebirth of the Shield as they took out the Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro in the opening segment. This ultimately led to Kurt Angle making a TLC match, the main event of the show, between the Shield and Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro. Later on in the night, Braun Strowman beat Matt Hardy and looked as though he was going to powerslam him through the LED board on stage when the Shield appeared and took Strowman out reminiscent of their old ways, including a triple powerbomb through the announce table. This prompted Miz to convince Angle through some chicanery, due to some off handed comments made by Dean Ambrose earlier in the night, to allow him to add another partner to his group, which he then revealed to be a pissed off Braun Strowman.

While the Miz's justification for adding this has logic that can only apply in pro wrestling, this is a good use of Strowman as his presence can only serve to make a TLC match all the more chaotic. It's fitting considering that the Shield made their in-ring debut in a TLC match, this one against Ryback, Kane & Daniel Bryan, so this should be a fun brawl. I've little doubt that the Shield comes out on top here and I expect this feud to also include some sort of outing with all of them involved at the Survivor Series.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

It's kind of underwhelming. I like Cesaro and Sheamus but two thirds of The Shield have already shown they're not only their level, and we on just got out of a decades worth of Ambrose and Miz matches.

I'm looking forward to next month when we get a proper Shielf reunion against a team involving Joe and Strowman.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:11 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Yeah Jake nailed it. Roman vs. Miz on its own could have been a decent filler until a proper Shield reunion. I could see Braun getting fed up with his team not meeting his level of destruction and walking out to recruit a proper team of ass kickers like Joe.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

The problem is this match feels like a filler. We all know nothing crazy is going to happen because we all know WWE plan is make Roman Over.

I can't think of any possible reason why I should go out of my way to watch this paperview especially live.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:52 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I have a feeling that they are trying to recapture the magic between the Shield, Ryback, Daniel Bryan and Kane, of a couple of years ago. That match was fantastic and with it being the Shield's debut, we didn't know what to expect, what we did get was one hell of a match. I remember Rollins nearly killing himself when he bashed his head on the side of the table.

I'm not expecting or have the same feeling regarding this match. This time around they don't really even seem to be the Shield, even though they are. So I'll watch the PPV like i do all of them, and hopefully will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

There are a lot of complaints regarding the Shield reunion and while I get most of them like it was rushed and should have been built up better, we should be thankful for what we are getting. This time of year is usually dreadful for WWE and we are getting one of the greatest stables of all time back together for some great tag matches again. They might not have a choice since Brock is gone until probably the Royal Rumble, but seeing the Shield wreak havoc is far more interesting than a World Champion facing the same opponent for consecutive pay per views throughout the fall (see Styles vs Ambrose/Owens vs Rollins/Reigns).

It will be a damn good match and hopefully lead into a Survivor Series match kind of like what Jake suggested where Strowman is pissed his lackluster team didn't get anything done and recruits some heavy hitters to combat the Shield like Samoa Joe. There's also some interesting options that could be done in regards to how the Shield will go their separate ways this time. Will it just be mutual and they stay on good terms, will Ambrose or Reigns turn this time, etc. Just give it a chance despite the circumstances surrounding the reunion.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:34 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Match should be solid leading to a Survivor Series rematch most likely.