WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
I fully expect it to be a full month before Sami and Kevin have a heartfelt embrace; around the same time Sami boots AJ Styles square in the bollocks to win a match. It's going to be emotional.
All that has to be done is to get the dead weight that is Jinder (and probably Shane) out of the way so we can have what we want... no... what Smackdown needs... some form of Sami, KO, Nakamura and AJ feuding over the WWE title.

With the eventual KO turn on Sami...

Because KO always turns on Sami.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I think using those four as a base and using say a Bobby Roode and, dare I say it, a Dolph Ziggler or Randy Orton you could feasibly have a second incarnation of the Smackdown six.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:44 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

They have somehow tried to protect Dolph Fucking Ziggler from decisive defeat by two consecutive big name debuts... so you would like to think that they were trying something with him, even if he doesn't deserve and not all that many people want it.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Things have progressed more quickly than anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:16 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Theory one: that hoodie is the Venom symbiote.

Theory two: this is a long con to get one over on Owens.

Theory three: I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD! I'VE ABANDONED MY BOOOY!

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2017, 09:38 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm glad Zayn turned. He has been such a waste as a talent I hope this lets him shine as a character.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Further evidence of HHH/NXT's "takeover" of Smackdown. Zayn is a pawn.

Or not.
King Neville is next!

Zayn is the one that turns on Owens this time since it is Zayn who needs to ride Owens coattails to get ahead.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I, too, think that this could be the long game to Sami finally getting one over on Owens.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:06 PM
WWE Women's Champion

I would love for this to be the long, long con by Sami, with his ultimate goal to be to not only get one over on KO, but to get the ultimate one over on him...

To take the WWE title from him.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:51 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

What did I do wrong as a parent for my boy to behaving like this? Is it the influence of ska music? He used to be so nice and polite.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: