WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I think she's stifling you
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:59 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

She's not.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Well, I'm not so sure.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:22 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Tried that and got fucked over every time. My wife wants to go through a dealership.
Go lease a fucking Kia. Cheap as fuck. They’re disposable piles of pure shit that start to fall apart in roughly 4 years. That’s why you lease it for 3 years. Just keep rolling it into a nicer model at the end of the lease. Eventually you can switch it up to the slightly less shitty Hyundai models (they’re made by the same company, most financing options will be the same).

Or get yourself a used Impala. They’re not the best cars in the world, but they’re generally affordable and parts are cheap and plentiful.

Stay away from German cars, even if you find a great deal. You won’t be able to afford the upkeep, and parts are a botch to even get. The same applies to Volvos.

Last edited by BaconBits : 10-10-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:06 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

You cant find anyone besides a 6yr old to take, then you have bigger things to think about besides a vehicle. Divorce your wife & find some friends that are age appropriate.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:19 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
You cant find anyone besides a 6yr old to take, then you have bigger things to think about besides a vehicle. Divorce your wife & find some friends that are age appropriate.
I had other plans but they fell through.

And please stop telling me to divorce my wife.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 PM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

That eight year old that turned your offer down is not more age appreciate. If you are against divorce have you looked into getting legal separation?