WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-28-2017, 05:55 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE No Mercy - John Cena VS Roman Reigns

WWE.com announced just a little while ago that the two alpha males of the company will meet at the No Mercy ppv. I'm sure some would rather have this match at WrestleMania or one of the other big four shows but I see nothing to complain about as every big match can't be put off to one of those shows, nor should they be.

I see some sort of screwy ending here, maybe a double DQ or count out would be the best way to go if they want to keep this program going for a while. I think having them meet a couple of times, putting on a physical outing and neither being able to put the other away in a standard match could be fun to see.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:02 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I'm not sure why Cena isn't facing, and losing, to Joe before his next sabbatical.

It seems like a waste. A genuine Wrestlemania main event given away on a B show. Especially when we've already got Lesnar vs. Strowman.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:18 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Wow, I was expecting Cena vs Samoa Joe at No Mercy. I have to say I'm somewhat impressed at them not waiting for one of the big 4 ppvs to have this match. But like Jack-Hammer already said, I'm not expecting a clean finish. Lesnar vs Strowman and Reigns vs Cena were 2 matches on my WM34 card, but obviously they're not budging on Lesnar vs Reigns.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:04 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I'm not sure why Cena isn't facing, and losing, to Joe before his next sabbatical.

It seems like a waste. A genuine Wrestlemania main event given away on a B show. Especially when we've already got Lesnar vs. Strowman.
From the crowd response they got last week, I don't think it's a Wrestlemania-worthy match, they have to earn that. Tonight's promo helped a lot, though. They can always save the long-awaited heel turn to do at Wrestlemania for Cena if these two ever face off there.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:56 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What a promo by John Cena. Blurring the reality and kayfabe and John Cena rocks an awesome promo.

Interested in this match. Could see the sequel at Survivor Series. Or a Triple Threat if Samoa Joe actually interferes in this match. Don't know who will win if the result is clear. Still interested and that's enough.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm guessing Reigns wins and then Cena takes the fall off like he has been doing for the last 2 years. Joe vs Cena would have been nice since the show will be in LA where they both got their starts in the business.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:54 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

Samoa Joe is hurt so he's not going to be involved in the outcome but its likely Cena is going to put over Roman for he's leaving to do his movie and likely won't back until November.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:05 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you believe what as been reported, the only reason this match is happening at no mercy instead of on a bigger show like survivor series or wrestlemania is because Cena is leaving after no mercy so he could film the new transformers spin off movie and then they will start his push toward his 17th reigns as wwe champion.

That's too bad that this is happening on a b-show because this is the Hulk hogan vs ultimate warrior match of the modern era and should have been happening on a big stage then no mercy. Still it's going to a awesome match because both Cena and Reigns are able to give 5 star matches when need be and this will probably be one of those night. Reigns truly need a huge win right now because he hasn't won one match on a big network special since he beat undertaker at mania and he can't really ride the momentum of that win forever. So he need to beat Cena at no mercy and it need to be a convincing win at best.

Personally, i would love to see something similar to what they did with Warrior and hogan at wrestlemania 6 we're after Cena gets beat, they go and do a respect angle. That would be so awesome for old school fans in my opinion.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

For some reason I want this to be long feud. Long feuds establish superstars not one-off matches. I know that Cena is leaving after No Mercy, but why does he have to win?

I Roman wins this then that promo did nothing and WWE will admit that they're turning a blind eye on all of Roman's weaknesses and fans will HATE HIM EVEN MORE.

If I were management I would play with Roman Reigns a little bit. Give him a hard time. The whole world knows that it's going to be Roman vs Lesnar at WM, so Roman obviously knows that as well. That tells me that Roman isn't giving his 100% because he's comfortable on his big throne. He's not hungry because he knows that he will get food served to him and he's not determined to go and grab the food because he knows that they will give it to him anyway.

So why not have Roman lose? Then Cena leaves. And Roman is left in cold water. And that will be the chance for Roman to shine. Under pressure. Even make reports that Lesnar vs Reigns might be off the books. Spread the word. Leave only HHH and Vince to know the truth. Make Roman sweat a little bit. You want this guy to carry your god damn company then he needs to prove he can do it!

Of course when Cena returns they can continue the angle. Have Roman instantly call out Cena for a rematch while Cena's absent. Then Cena comes back and they can have 1 or 2 more matches, with Roman winning the feud and going into Wrestlemania strong against Lesnar. But don't inform Roman about all that until they happen.

Take the food away from Roman Reigns' table. Roman will either get hungry and go and grab it or he will starve and perish.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:12 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm a the only is thinking that they are building this match to make reigns look like a millions bucks and give him the cena rub by doing the respect angle after reigns wins the match.

The way the match is build as of now. It's like they will use the fact that cena is taking reigns lightly to explain why he lost and will show him respect after the match.

Maybe, I'm wrong but after three weeks of build this is what I see happening.