WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2017, 10:55 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Hell In A Cell: Hell In A Cell Match - Shane McMahon VS Kevin Owens

The expected HIAC bout between Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens was made official tonight on SmackDown Live.

The match will be entertaining and there's a compelling story behind it, but I still can't help but be a little bummed out that Vince's baby boy yet again finds himself a centerpiece in a heavily hyped match. This match suffers from the same weakness as Shane's matches against Taker and AJ Styles in that either we already know the outcome in that Shane loses or he wins and makes one of the most consistently quality stars on the main roster look bad for not being able to beat an authority figure.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Time for KO to sell Shane's shitty offense.

Look, I get it, Shane's match at Mania two years ago popped ticket sales, but Shane doesn't need to be on my TV. He isn't Vince, neither of his children are, and he is quickly going from being the cool authority figure that shows up from time to time to the Stephanie role of dominating the stars TV time. My hope is that they use this to write him off TV for a bit.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

As much as I dislike Shane at least this is a high profile match for Owens. He's had a fairly uninspiring year and I can't think of a bigger disappointment than his series with Styles. This actually feels like the biggest deal for him since his feud with Cena.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's a reason this is happening at Hell In A Cell and there's a good reason behind this match. Shane, is a big drawing name. He may not be a superstar or a wrestler, but Kevin Owens beating Shane McMahon in a high profile match actually gives Owens more credibility than beating Nakamura or Ambrose or Rollins or Reigns, because Shane is a special attraction with a big name recognition and the match will most likely feature a spot that will be remember for ages.

That said, if Owens wins. If Shane wins it's just stupid.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:11 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I for one really like this match and the potential that it has to help Kevin Owens regain his mojo. Shane will do whatever it takes to help Owens, that is for sure, and I think this is one of the most compelling things that Owens has done since Cena. I feel like this is the Owens I have been waiting for since that period, and quite honestly I don't care if it is against a guy like Shane McMahon. At least Shane isn't taking up any unnecessary time at a big four event, and even the last time he did that, his match (at WrestleMania 33) was one of the best of the show. This will draw people in because of how good the story has been thus far, and the almost guaranteed ass kicking that is going to ensue.

The way I look at it is that Kevin Owens is dealing with the McMahon's. And that includes Vince. You don't get to have a beat down on Vince for nothing. It only means good things for Kevin Owens, and Shane entertains me, even if he isn't the best technical wrestler in the world. Therefore, I shall enjoy this thoroughly.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Max View Post
I for one really like this match and the potential that it has to help Kevin Owens regain his mojo. Shane will do whatever it takes to help Owens, that is for sure, and I think this is one of the most compelling things that Owens has done since Cena. I feel like this is the Owens I have been waiting for since that period, and quite honestly I don't care if it is against a guy like Shane McMahon. At least Shane isn't taking up any unnecessary time at a big four event, and even the last time he did that, his match (at WrestleMania 33) was one of the best of the show. This will draw people in because of how good the story has been thus far, and the almost guaranteed ass kicking that is going to ensue.

The way I look at it is that Kevin Owens is dealing with the McMahon's. And that includes Vince. You don't get to have a beat down on Vince for nothing. It only means good things for Kevin Owens, and Shane entertains me, even if he isn't the best technical wrestler in the world. Therefore, I shall enjoy this thoroughly.
This is definitely the Owens I've been waiting for since his feud with Cena. I've said it from the beginning that Owens would be the perfect anti authority figure.

Who goes off the cell, I say it's Owens.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
This is definitely the Owens I've been waiting for since his feud with Cena. I've said it from the beginning that Owens would be the perfect anti authority figure.

Who goes off the cell, I say it's Owens.
Glad to see that there are people that agree that this is good for Kevin Owens. I think he makes a perfectly sensible anti-authority figure.

And your question interests me due to the way this past SmackDown continued the feud. They're trying so hard to get us to believe that Shane could get revenge. Now I don't think he should win, but everyone is expecting Shane to go off the cell so perhaps it being reversed and actually Owens going off would be more of a surprise. This match is being built with similarities to the No Holds Barred match that Shane had with Randy Orton at No Way Out 2009, in which Shane was a sympathetic face, but ultimately lost anyway.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:39 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Great feud - Owens must win. I hope Owens powerbombs Shane threw the cell..but probably there will be just a big bump from Shane which is just fine at that point.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:28 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I like Shane and Owens and this has been very entertaining so far. The only problem I have with the whole thing is the Hell in a Cell match. Again we will get to see Shane do a coast to coast, a suicide dive off the top of the cage and almost kill himself and Owens in the process.

He's in shape but he's not as young as he used to be and just because he believes he can fly doesn't mean he can. I really hope when he lands he doesn't hurt himself badly.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:26 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I once scoffed and said fuck Shane McMahon and his damn shitty wrestling. But time and time again he proves me wrong by being entertaining as possible in the ring. Ex: Survivor Series where he got the nastiest spear in history by Roman Reigns. Wrestlemania and his surprisingly good match vs Styles where he actually pulled a shooting star press out of his bag of surprises as well as other moves. I really hope K.O destroys him in epic fashion that will be remembered for a long time but, I can't help but respect Shane ten times more than I did a full year ago.